PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story Update: 11/17/2015

IsisGarden
11-17-15, 07:24 AM
Update day!

http://41.media.tumblr.com/f2edaf1451ddb9b415764c18169fb19d/tumblr_inline_nxzbb8RYAl1qm7yoc_540.pngIs your shop looking a little too…mainstream? Then throw your boutique into creative chaos! Liberate some minds from the establishment with the Sweet Little Rebel decoration in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!
These new items will shock with style:

Sweet Punk Platforms
Sweet Punk Dressing Room
Sweet Punk Counter

DragonWished
11-17-15, 10:56 AM
I would like to see a tribute/memorial piece to honor the victims of the attacks in Paris, for coins not gems.

deekathleen
11-17-15, 11:11 AM
Any word yet?

DragonWished
11-17-15, 12:46 PM
I see the 9 hr Sweet Punk catalog, a 20 gem mannequin wearing the catalog outfit, and counters.

Outfit (except the clodhopper boots) is cute. I like the counters... can see incorporating them in Christmas and Valentine's Day themes.

Natasha_07
11-17-15, 12:47 PM
Any LTOs ?

ievuxia
11-17-15, 12:49 PM
Any LTOs ?

Nope... :( and the only floor deco is a sitting punk girl for 20gems

ievuxia
11-17-15, 12:49 PM
I see the 9 hr Sweet Punk catalog, a 20 gem mannequin wearing the catalog outfit, and counters.

Outfit (except the clodhopper boots) is cute. I like the counters... can see incorporating them in Christmas and Valentine's Day themes.

There's also a new changing room. For coins.

DragonWished
11-17-15, 12:50 PM
Just the tail end of the sale. Didn't see anything new. Will look again in case there was a lag in my game.

DragonWished
11-17-15, 12:54 PM
That's nice, too. 60,000 coins is pretty affordable.

Not an exciting update but nice pieces that could play a supporting role. Undecided if I'm getting the mannequin.

There's also a new changing room. For coins.

I got the mannequin... I am one of the people who clamored for mannequins to wear the showcased outfit. Now, let's see if I remember how to add a photo.

aishaibrahims
11-17-15, 01:22 PM
Oh great, a different style for my avatar to play around with. Really like the changing rooms and hooray for coins.
I am starting to miss full updates, but still appreciate any new content at all.
And again the mannequin is in the catalogue outfit, people used to always ask for that!

Natasha_07
11-17-15, 02:18 PM
Nope... :( and the only floor deco is a sitting punk girl for 20gems

I hardly even play this game in the last couple months! I do check maybe 2-3 times per week, so bored with the lack of LTOs not to mention the wow factor this game 'used' to have.
I guess no more 'hoping' or 'expecting' on my side since no proper sale has been done.

mergirl96
11-17-15, 03:41 PM
Finally, a theme a lot of us wanted that's a departure from more basic looking styles. Too bad it came now and not back when this game was treated with care. The dressing rooms and counters are really nice and I'm glad that they're for coins. But the lack of items still stinks. Black Friday is next week, storm 8 needs to step it up.

irlanda_c
11-17-15, 06:25 PM
A very unrelated theme with the season... I appreciate the fact that the mannequin is wearing the catalogue, but it is too juvenile for my taste, or very hot topic lol
I'm not missing a LTO because I'm sure I would not buy it if it was according with this theme.
I think I'm skipping again

Lenkapon
11-18-15, 04:53 AM
I love punk, and this catalog is just my style!

minidemon88
11-18-15, 11:23 AM
Love the dressing room and I'm so glad it's for coins!

So happy that I finally got rid of my feeding pen layout and re decorated for Christmas! But it's crazy to place the floor tile ONE BY ONE! I almost accidentally sell off one of my LTO due to all these fast tapping. =/

jewelfang
11-18-15, 10:24 PM
I don't play much anymore, but I saw steampunk and was soooo excited! Then I saw the update. This is not steampunk. It's just punk, with a cute hat and plaid accents. Where are the gears, cogs, aviator goggles, belts, leather straps, buckles? The boots look like something Alice Cooper wore in 1988.
It's actually kind of cute, but I'm disapointed that it isn't actually steampunk.

ANd yeah, the dressing rooms and tables are cute and for coins. But it's all very cutesy, young adult modern punk, nothing steam about it.

mergirl96
11-18-15, 11:40 PM
I don't play much anymore, but I saw steampunk and was soooo excited! Then I saw the update. This is not steampunk. It's just punk, with a cute hat and plaid accents. Where are the gears, cogs, aviator goggles, belts, leather straps, buckles? The boots look like something Alice Cooper wore in 1988.
It's actually kind of cute, but I'm disapointed that it isn't actually steampunk.

ANd yeah, the dressing rooms and tables are cute and for coins. But it's all very cutesy, young adult modern punk, nothing steam about it.

The catalog name is Sweet punk not steampunk. Though steampunk would be an awesome theme, so I can see why you're disappointed.

angelmama24
11-22-15, 12:23 PM

I think the shoes are the best part of the outfit! So fun and so Abbey! The skirt is cute too and quite versatile.