PDA

View Full Version : Too many items can't be stored

susbebe
11-17-15, 01:16 AM
I can't store my home oven, no need for two at this moment.
Also have problems to store some ithems whom only are decorations :(

Update 3-22-16-KP
Sorry guys, but the coffee cart and some items are not storable.
Also there is no plans right now for being able to store the appliances.
Sorry!

SparklyOctopus
11-17-15, 11:50 AM
Sorry to hear that! Could you let us know which floor decorations you are unable to store?

441sogo
11-18-15, 02:02 PM
Sorry to hear that! Could you let us know which floor decorations you are unable to store?

I too have noticed that some decor cannot be stored. The home oven, "memory of macarons" wall print and the coffee cart are a few that I have come across.

susbebe
11-22-15, 02:26 PM
I too have noticed that some decor cannot be stored. The home oven, "memory of macarons" wall print and the coffee cart are a few that I have come across.

Thats the ithems I got problem with too

MissCeara
12-06-15, 01:56 PM

This exactly! Could these three items please be flagged for storage? It's frustrating to attempt to design around something that you don't care to have out on your floor to begin with.

sweerfarmer
12-06-15, 08:15 PM
Plz let me know how to get rid of coffee cart? I don't want it on my bakery.

electrakatt
12-14-15, 06:38 AM
Two items seem to be permanent in my game.
I can move them but I can't put them away or sell them.
They are taking up unnecessary space..

This coffee machine, which I also cannot seem to find in the shop:
It has no function, it seems to be purely decorational.

And this 'memory of macarons' painting:
Which was there when I first installed the game.
If I get another one from the shop I can remove that one, but the first one can't be put away or sold.

Help?

kaelynrosecake
12-19-15, 02:10 AM
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t643/lovestorykaelyn/76663C18-9EA5-4A4C-B697-F4DD61FEBEBC.png_zpszttmebos.jpeg (http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/lovestorykaelyn/media/76663C18-9EA5-4A4C-B697-F4DD61FEBEBC.png_zpszttmebos.jpeg.html)

I understand that the pantry can't be removed from the bakery (although sometimes I wish we could or at least get ones that suit the theme of the bakery). but I also can't remove that coffee cart and the picture of the three macarons. is this a bug or is it part of the game?

thanks.

MissCeara
12-19-15, 05:58 AM
I accidentally bought a gem mixer (meant to buy barista machine) so now I have 3, and I can't store one. Really, are appliances not meant to be stored? I have very little floor space as it is. I need to be able to store appliances, the coffee cart and that darned macaron painting.

Could an employee please comment on the status of these, or at least acknowledge?

srg70
12-19-15, 12:04 PM
Why can't we store the ovens? Is it supposed to be that way or is it a glitch?

CammoAmmo
12-19-15, 04:53 PM
And why can't we clear counters :(

srg70
12-20-15, 03:35 PM
And why can't we clear counters :(

If I don't want certain foods I put the counter into storage and that clears it.

CammoAmmo
12-20-15, 06:43 PM
If I don't want certain foods I put the counter into storage and that clears it.

I do not have that option for counters with food on them. The only way to clear them is to sell it, which means I can only use the cheapest counter if I do not want to lose a lot of money in selling 20-30 counters a day. I do not understand why such a fundamental option is missing from the game.

Roarkshop
06-02-18, 10:47 AM
This is so silly. I bought the stupid "summer oven" to complete a togo order (which never gives you the parts you need. I have 8 jars and no blueprints) and I didn't know the only thing it could make was the pride cakes, and now I want to get rid of it since I don't want it cluttering up my kitchen and I literally can't. I have to have it even though it only makes ONE recipe? I can't even store it for when I'm so overfilled with pastries that I want to take a break from one oven and have another? This is so silly. Why can't we store appliances? I understand not being able to get rid of them completely, but at least let us lay out the bakery how we want it?! I've only been playing this game for three days, and with the absolutely ASININE drop rates of thank you notes and parts, the dwindling storage space because all your parts are somehow also where you keep your groceries (Why is this other than to try and force us to upgrade storage with real money?) I don't think this game is for me. I was gonna buy a bunch of gems so I can finally upgrade my bakery, but it seems pointless when the drop rates are so arbitrary that EARNING your upgrades takes days and days. I could just be playing a real video game with that time. At least let us store our appliances so we can lay out the bakery the way we WANT to.

brittanykl
03-24-19, 11:45 PM
Really crazy game issue! Shocked that it hasn?t been corrected by the developers after this much time. I?ve been playing the original Bakery Story for many years, finally now giving Bakery Story 2 a try.... enjoying it, but when I tried to store or sell an appliance, wouldn?t let me!!!! This is complete insanity to me. It almost ruins the game frankly. It?s such an essential function of Bakery Story, why would it not be in this game as well? If this has been an issue for all these years without a change, I don?t feel very optimistic for it being fixed, but I?ll remain hopeful.
So perplexing!!!!