PDA

View Full Version : Winter Rose Dragon.

amalsaba
11-15-15, 11:20 PM
Hi guys, kooky Panda, Elsa

I am on level 164. I play on Android. I don't have the Winter Rose Dragon available in my market. My mum plays on Android too and she is on the same level as me but she has bred it many times. I was wondering whether I needed to complete a certain goal before it is made available for me.

[S8] Elsa
11-16-15, 02:22 PM
Winter Rose Dragon is available in the Market. It's under Green/Blue, which is the color of the Dragon. :)

amalsaba
11-17-15, 01:05 PM
Elsa;1206850']Winter Rose Dragon is available in the Market. It's under Green/Blue, which is the color of the Dragon. :)
I understand that it should be there but not on my account. My mum plays the game and she has it in her market but not on mine. So I was wondering why?

amalsaba
11-17-15, 01:10 PM
Elsa;1206850']Winter Rose Dragon is available in the Market. It's under Green/Blue, which is the color of the Dragon. :)
I understand that it should be there but not on my account. My mum plays the game and she has it in her market but not on mine. So I was wondering why?

kooky panda
11-17-15, 01:14 PM
Click your "all" button, then go through all the dragons. If it is still not showing, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.