PDA

View Full Version : Animals and the best habitats for coin production

Grod2875
11-15-15, 06:06 PM
Ive been searching around the forum looking for a thread that could tell me which habitats are the best for each animals, I read somewhere that certain animals earn better coin depending on the habitat.....

Help please

ninasidstorm8
11-15-15, 07:04 PM
Ive been searching around the forum looking for a thread that could tell me which habitats are the best for each animals, I read somewhere that certain animals earn better coin depending on the habitat.....

Help please

Animals earn the same no matter which habitat they reside. Each habitat has its own limit as to how many coins it can hold. Once the limit is reached, you stop earning coins for that habitat. You can find the capacities of the various habitats by pressing the i (information button) on the habitat in the shop.

ogreve
11-16-15, 03:15 AM
In addition, the "earning rates" of each animal are determined mainly by three factors:
1) Elemental make-up.
2) Rarity of the animal.
3) Level of the animal.

E.g. a "level x dark-electric super rare" earns more than a "level x nature-water super rare", and a "level x dark-electric super rare" earns more than a "level x dark-electric rare", etc.
Often the longer the breeding times are for a specific animal, the better the earning rates are, but that doesn't always hold true (a good example of an exception is the 19 hour Rubble Rooster).
The difference in levels is obvious and needs little extra explanation except for the fact that it is cheap to level up animals to around level 7 and that doing so results in a good jump in coin income (if the animals were at lower levels), and that after level 10 it often becomes "cost inefficient" to level them up any further. From levels 10-15 the hourly coin rate does increase slightly, but the costs that are incurred for leveling them up at those levels are often far more than what the animal will earn in terms of additional coins for a looooooong time.