PDA

View Full Version : why cafe, bakery, boutiques, etc are only for decoration

Unregistered
08-14-10, 07:46 AM
Hi,

if the cafe, bakery, clothing botique , store are under business category, why dont they be like the factories . I mean
in the factory there are many contracts ( toys, food, cizmos, apparel) and you get coins from them.
why dont cafes, bakery, botiques, stores have something similar to contracts so they will not be just for decoration and get them and do nothing with them.
we can choose for example in the bakery (beak cakes, bread, cookies) and give it a time

in the clothing botique we can for example (sell dresses, hats, jackets, etc)

i think it will be more interesting

Unregistered
08-14-10, 07:58 AM
That would be really nice!

Unregistered
08-15-10, 02:37 AM
You collect from the buildings once they are cleaned, so you do earn money from them

Unregistered
08-15-10, 03:21 AM
Yeah! I wish they could work like factories too. Or at least allow more factories per level.

I don't think it's a huge deal though, I wouldn't mind if they keep factories, factories and cafe, decoration. Nice idea though if they get around to making it.

Unregistered
08-15-10, 05:52 AM
U only get 20 coins frm the business when u tap on it after it has been cleaned....

Unregistered
08-15-10, 10:31 AM
I seriously hope they only allow factories to produce stuff OR allow you "harvest" everything. I quit playing farmstory simply because It got to the point where I have to tap way too much. I can already feel carpal tunnel coming from all that repeated tapping...

funnyhamsters
01-22-13, 08:23 PM
Apparently they are buisness thing

kooky panda
01-22-13, 08:27 PM
This is an old unregistered thread. Please do not bump up old thread.
Closing thread.