PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story crashing - Can't visit neighbors and losing bombs

NancyJosJewels
11-15-15, 01:52 PM
For the last 3 days, Dragon Story has been crashing when I visit neighbors or mine for dragon parts. I've lost 5 bombs so far and my social rating is dropping fast from my daily 4 egg rating.

[S8] Elsa
11-16-15, 12:12 PM
Sorry to hear that. Please contact support@storm8.com for assistance with your account. Please be sure to include your Storm8 ID and details of the issue.

LorrieAaron
12-04-15, 12:00 AM
I'm having SAME issue! SO Frustrating! I can BARELY plant my farms, harvest, collect coins...

Literally EVERY ACTION I Attempt on my game gets me booted off very quickly :(
Of Course, I can't Visit or Mine at all without the same:( Can't say how many bombs and dynamite I've lost!
And I've lost my 3 3/4 star rating and some neighbors as well:(

I bought a "Nextbook"; and WANTED to play on there... But i can't seem to find the correct version to download!!!

PLEASE Can Anyone Help Me???
TUSVM in advance!!!
"lorrie j's"
Dragon Story
(Fashion Story-No problem w/this:)

sued62
12-06-15, 08:16 AM
I am having the same problems with the game constantly crashing and so are lots of my neighbours. I do everything advised but the problem gets worse with each update. I've crashed about 25 times today so far and it's only mid afternoon!! So frustrating

jg63wi
12-30-15, 10:05 AM
Same issue, crashing while visiting or mining

Natasha_07
12-30-15, 05:52 PM
I was about to post a thread about this, I'm playing on android regular edition and my game crashes every 30 seconds, I have to do everything several times over.

Please fix, it's unplayable. :mad:

dizzylizzy2715
01-26-16, 06:33 PM
I have been crashing for weeks! Can you PLEASE fix this!!!

lauraleighashby
02-09-16, 07:58 AM
Crashing is worse than ever. Lost so many bombs while mining that I had to use gold for my last pieces. This has been a problem with the last two "updates". Halloween version worked fine. May have to give up and uninstall and certainly will not be spending any more money on this game until it is resolved.

blueangel826
02-17-16, 03:07 PM
I'm tired of the game closing after I use 3-4 hits from a bomb or dynamite. Also closes when visiting nbrs. Have completed all advised actions but it recurs quickly. Help very much appreciated!

silverybunny
02-18-16, 07:46 AM
I am having same problem. When I visit and mine. Just dinking around my habitats it fine but soon as I try to visit more than 2 neighbors. When mining about half way through placing bombs it crashes. I then have to reload the game. The bad thing with it crashing while in the mine is not only do I loose the bomb I loose the fragments I did find.

jim23cash
02-18-16, 09:45 AM
Mine has started crashing when I try to open it. I have to restart my device, then it opens. I'm still having (worse) problems with FFS crashing. So tired of it. :( Annie