PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors not helping

hopera
11-15-15, 07:23 AM
my neighbors are helping eith my ovens. But they are not helping with anything. But I help them & they are terrific.

kooky panda
11-15-15, 11:02 AM
I am sorry, but what specific issue are your having with your neighbors?

twospoons
11-15-15, 06:51 PM
This may or may not be part of the problem, but you can only send 20 requests per day.

so if for example, you asked 40 neighbors for oven parts yesterday and 24 for welcome mats/thank you notes today, what happened is 20 part requests went out yesterday, the other 20 part requests went out today, and your WM/TYN requests won't actually get to your neighbors until tomorrow.

hopera
11-16-15, 05:47 PM
I will try asking them again

hopera
11-17-15, 08:54 AM
I will try asking them again

I tried doing asking 4
1 item at a time and I did not realize it does work. So than u

sleepygs
11-17-15, 11:57 AM
Maybe this will help?

If you ask all, say, 30 neighbors for an oven element. Assuming none of your neighbors are maxed on requests, the most possible you can get on day 1 is 20 elements. On day 2, you ask the same 30 neighbors for hay. However, because you've still got 10 element requests "queued" you'll only actually send out 10 requests for hay on Day 2. So you could get 10 elements and 10 hay on day 2 if everyone helps. Then on day 3, if you don't ask for anything, you've still got requests for hay floating around and you'll get more hay.

I try to send out as few requests as possible because those rollover, queued, requests can really build up and get in the way.

deekathleen
11-17-15, 12:03 PM
I didn't know people could only get 20 requests a day sent to them? So if I have thirty neighbors ask me for heating elements I will only see twenty of those requests to fill?

kooky panda
11-17-15, 12:09 PM
I didn't know people could only get 20 requests a day sent to them? So if I have thirty neighbors ask me for heating elements I will only see twenty of those requests to fill?
You can only receive up to 20 parts/goal request per day.
You can also receive up to 20 gifts (sent by Nbrs) per day.

Rynetory2
11-17-15, 12:10 PM

I have not seen 30 requests in my newsfeed. Do you? Im curious. I get between 10 to 20. If you sent more than 20, they backlog to next day. I get requests of few days old. Although i play daily, they dont appear.

Rynetory2
11-17-15, 12:11 PM
We must be reading this thread the same time Kooky lol. :)

olcastle
11-17-15, 07:00 PM

I was wondering about this too several months ago and counted requests for an event in Castle Story.
I got more than 25 and stopped counting, so the cap was definitely more than 20. Maybe in BS/RS is different.

jao1961
11-20-15, 10:18 AM
Sorry couldn't find an add me topic. I need some more neighbors please! I don't visit much and I don't expect neighbors to visit me. I only need neighbors for parts and or requests. I don't need points or tips I have over 10 million lol. If you're this kind of neighbor add me my I'd jao1961. I just want for expansions and parts and requests plz!

deekathleen
11-20-15, 10:36 AM
Sorry couldn't find an add me topic. I need some more neighbors please! I don't visit much and I don't expect neighbors to visit me. I only need neighbors for parts and or requests. I don't need points or tips I have over 10 million lol. If you're this kind of neighbor add me my I'd jao1961. I just want for expansions and parts and requests plz!

Add me forum
http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me