PDA

View Full Version : Please stop the annoying pop-ups

bss0226
11-14-15, 09:19 PM
Recently, I've been getting many pop ups to play Bakery Story 2 or fantasy forest. I've installed both and played. But I keep getting pop ups in the middle of working my farms. It's very annoying. I don't mind them when I start the game, but later on they pop up quite often. Not just at the beginning. As I try to buy things or sell or collect, I suddenly get pop ups. Again, very annoying. Team lava. Please stop these in the middle of games.

Rynetory2
11-15-15, 02:34 AM
Sorry about that. What device and game version are you playing on?

Alternatively, you can also send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you.

HappyJ8
11-15-15, 04:37 AM
Recently, I've been getting many pop ups to play Bakery Story 2 or fantasy forest. I've installed both and played. But I keep getting pop ups in the middle of working my farms. It's very annoying. I don't mind them when I start the game, but later on they pop up quite often. Not just at the beginning. As I try to buy things or sell or collect, I suddenly get pop ups. Again, very annoying. Team lava. Please stop these in the middle of games.

It happened to me too!

Rynetory2
11-15-15, 05:30 AM
I will flag this over. In the mean time, can you guys let me know what device and game version you're playing on?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

bss0226
11-15-15, 08:36 AM
I'm on the Apple iPad on one farm and Apple iPhones on the other farms. All farms get these pop ups in middle of game, quite often, usually bakery story 2 or fantasy forest....

LuauCarly
11-15-15, 08:56 AM
Same here, I've installed and played both, and they pop up about every 10 or 15 minutes. It's getting extremely irritating. On iPad with the latest game updates installed.

Rynetory2
11-15-15, 09:04 AM
I'm on the Apple iPad on one farm and Apple iPhones on the other farms. All farms get these pop ups in middle of game, quite often, usually bakery story 2 or fantasy forest....

Same here, I've installed and played both, and they pop up about every 10 or 15 minutes. It's getting extremely irritating. On iPad with the latest game updates installed.

Are you guys on IOS 9.1 and FS2 2.1? Thanks for your reply and feedback.

LuauCarly
11-15-15, 05:35 PM
FS2 2.1 but my iOS is 9.0.2. (I keep telling it to update overnight but it never does it.) I will try manually updating iOS tonight and see if that makes a difference.

HappyJ8
11-15-15, 06:59 PM
Are you guys on IOS 9.1 and FS2 2.1? Thanks for your reply and feedback.

Yes, I'm on iPad and iPhone both iOS 9.1 and FS2 2.1.

bss0226
11-15-15, 10:25 PM
I'm also on FS2 2.1 and iOS 9.1

Rynetory2
11-15-15, 10:46 PM
All noted with thanks. I'll pass along this info to S8. Hopefully we get a fix soon.

olcastle
11-16-15, 02:06 PM
I feel so lucky and special because my account is broken and it didn't get BS2 goals and BS2 spam.

Rynetory2
11-17-15, 02:43 AM
Can you guys do the following and see if it works? Thanks.

1. Delete Bakery Story 2 and reinstall it.
2. Start your Farm Story 2 and see if you still get the popups.

For those playing BS2 and wondering if you will lose your bakery when you delete BS2, you wont. You will get back your bakery after installation. If you are worried, make sure you remember your StormID and password.

bss0226
11-17-15, 04:39 PM

For those playing BS2 and wondering if you will lose your bakery when you delete BS2, you wont. You will get back your bakery after installation. If you are worried, make sure you remember your StormID and password.

Still happening

Rynetory2
11-19-15, 02:36 AM
Still happening

Is it happening on the device(s) which you have installed BS2? Fyi its reading device and not account. So playing that account on a different device will cause the popups.

Rynetory2
11-19-15, 02:38 AM
FS2 2.1 but my iOS is 9.0.2. (I keep telling it to update overnight but it never does it.) I will try manually updating iOS tonight and see if that makes a difference.

Yes, I'm on iPad and iPhone both iOS 9.1 and FS2 2.1.

Any updates on your status? Are you guys still facing this issue after reinstallation? Hope silence means good news. :)

HappyJ8
11-19-15, 08:35 AM
Any updates on your status? Are you guys still facing this issue after reinstallation? Hope silence means good news. :)

I just did that and I think it works. That is a strange solution though. :)

Thank you rynetory2! You are the best! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Rynetory2
11-19-15, 09:02 AM
I just did that and I think it works. That is a strange solution though. :)

Thank you rynetory2! You are the best! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Haha not me, i didnt do the work. S8 did the hard work. But I am so happy it works for you. :D

LuauCarly
11-20-15, 07:10 PM
The super frequent popups did not stop after updating to iOS 9.1, but sometime in the last couple of days it went back to only popping them up when I open the app. However, I am still getting popups for games I already have and have played extensively.

Rynetory2
11-21-15, 04:05 AM
The super frequent popups did not stop after updating to iOS 9.1, but sometime in the last couple of days it went back to only popping them up when I open the app. However, I am still getting popups for games I already have and have played extensively.

Thanks for reverting. Did you manage to try this? If not, pls do, it worked for another player. Pls note that if you are playing your account on different devices, the popup games have to be there too. Thanks.

bss0226
11-21-15, 10:24 PM
I keep getting the pop ups. Each farm is on a different apple device. I reinstalled on each. Even deleted completely. Still pops up randomly. Almost any time game tries to connect to game server, it pops up.

Rynetory2
11-21-15, 10:56 PM
I keep getting the pop ups. Each farm is on a different apple device. I reinstalled on each. Even deleted completely. Still pops up randomly. Almost any time game tries to connect to game server, it pops up.

Seems like the suggested solution worked for another player but not for you. I am so sorry about that. :(

At this point, it's best that you send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your games. Many thanks for your feedback and effort in trying. Much appreciated.