PDA

View Full Version : Endless Gifter?

Tccelizabeth
11-14-15, 08:09 PM
Has anyone else experienced the Endless Gifter? Both times it has been the same woman (darker skin with ombr? highlights) and no matter how many times I tap, she keeps gifting me both money and inventory! The cool thing is, my inventory maxed out both times and I was able to keep collecting! If it's a bug, it's good while it lasts and if it's legit, I'm stoked to have her as a game addition! Anyone else had her come in?

alexsjusa
11-15-15, 11:05 PM
Yeah it happened with me too! Not sure it's a good thing when you are near your limit in inventory!

jimmeofdoom
11-17-15, 03:05 PM
Has anyone else experienced the Endless Gifter? Both times it has been the same woman (darker skin with ombr? highlights) and no matter how many times I tap, she keeps gifting me both money and inventory! The cool thing is, my inventory maxed out both times and I was able to keep collecting! If it's a bug, it's good while it lasts and if it's legit, I'm stoked to have her as a game addition! Anyone else had her come in?

I've had it happen with Jack the dry-goods store owner as well, so it's not just limited to Charlotte. I collected some coins, chocolate and honey, and just went to the pantry afterward and dropped all of both to avoid locking up my inventory.

kooky panda
11-17-15, 03:35 PM
Hey guys, the team is aware of this and it should be fixed in the next version update.

liakini
11-25-15, 07:34 AM
Hey guys, the team is aware of this and it should be fixed in the next version update.

This happened to me yesterday with thank you notes and I ended up having to delete my inventory of thank you notes because my pantry was full. Ever since then, every time I click on a thank you note, I get coins. Now I won't be able to increase my pantry or stock. Is there anyway to fix that?

ETA screenshot I caught with thank you note customer leaving coins instead of thank you note: