PDA

View Full Version : I think there are more Map & Food dragons coming

DeeDe99
11-14-15, 06:15 PM
I just noticed that in the Market new categories for Cartography and Food Dragons have been added.

Even the Gold Producing dragons don't have their own category, they are just bundled into the miscellaneous at the bottom.

It would seem logical therefore that more are coming.

Jrod333
11-14-15, 10:05 PM
I've always wondered why some dragons have their own category and others are all thrown together in the star. Shouldn't gold dragons should have their own category too, and rainbow, and stone, metal, Dino, royal? Why does cosmic or apple get its own tab and these others are all mixed together?

DeeDe99
11-15-15, 12:19 AM
I think it looks like the star at the bottom was originally for the minor types, then some, while not basic types, became major rather than minor if that makes sense. You'd think there would be some sort of rule, such as less than 5 dragons into the bottom category, once 5 or more they get their own category.

No idea really, but wouldn't make sense to create two new categories with one dragon each. More have to be more in the pipeline.

Jrod333
11-15-15, 01:32 PM
Yea you're probably right but by now gold, rainbow, stone, royal, and Dino should have their own category tab as well. I like to see these get their own tab. I'd also like to see more apple and map dragons

Simdiva
11-21-15, 05:11 AM
It would be very cool if some of these dragons could be either craft able either via mining or battles or possibly won through the arena in tournaments. A bit of a change from the champions, not that I don't love collecting them but in reality, I really only use two the majority of the time.

blackeneddove
11-21-15, 09:37 AM
Too bad there's not another farm coming instead...

hiabarara
11-21-15, 09:43 AM
Too bad there's not another farm coming instead...

They don't earn money with farms :rolleyes: I'm annoyed by it as well.

blackeneddove
11-21-15, 09:49 AM
They don't earn money with farms :rolleyes: I'm annoyed by it as well.

Yeah, I know what you mean.:roll eyes:

I would have gladly paid the gold it cost for a fruition dragon (sale price;)) to buy an additional farm instead! A girl can hope they change their mind ;)

hiabarara
11-21-15, 09:56 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean.:roll eyes:

I would have gladly paid the gold it cost for a fruition dragon (sale price;)) to buy an additional farm instead! A girl can hope they change their mind ;)

Shh, don't say that out loud or they will charge money for the next farm :D

DeeDe99
11-21-15, 06:48 PM
Definitely would prefer a new crop rather than another farm. Don't want to use valuable habitat or design space for a utility building! New crop of say 1,000 apples, 3 hour duration, costing say 100,000 coins.