PDA

View Full Version : How do I block offensive people now block button removed.

Debs4090
11-14-15, 03:36 PM
I have a player that got into a discussion with my brother over the name of his bakery, which was [], which I named it about 3 years ago after the Hollywood movie about an area in America.

The last few months he's had problems with religious players telling him he has to change the name because it's a "bad word" as I named it & he liked it we left it & anybody who has had an issue with the name I've told them what it was named after & nothing to do with religion.

The last one to complain is a young girl bakery named [] her big brother supposedly got onto her device, saw my brother's posting on my wall took offense at the name, left an abusive message on his wall & reported him to Storm8 because of his bakery name. Now the girl won't stay off my wall & I wish I could block her as the time difference(she's in USA & I'm in UK) she writes on my wall for all to read & I can't delete it until hours later. Why did storm8 remove the block button?

kooky panda
11-14-15, 04:35 PM
I am sorry you are experiencing this.
You can report a player to support@storm8.com.
Please provide your storm ID, the game name of the other player and storm ID , if you know it.
Also if you provide screenshots of your wall this helps speed up the investigation.
I would suggest not responding back to this player and delete posts after you get your screenshots.

Thanks
Kooky