PDA

View Full Version : Jasper

lallisonl
11-14-15, 03:31 PM
I have beaten every level of the Halloween trail. Someone told me I was supposed to get Jasper, but I didn't get him. Can this be fixed please? Thank you.

PikaSquirrel
11-16-15, 03:40 PM
It looks like you've received Jasper, please force close your game to see him in your Collections list.

palindromski
11-17-15, 04:04 AM
I have the same problem, solved every level if the Halloween trail but didn't get Jasper or gold coins. Closing or logging in with a different account didn't help. Could you please fix it? Thank you!

lallisonl
11-17-15, 01:48 PM
It looks like you've received Jasper, please force close your game to see him in your Collections list.

No, I don't see Jasper on my Collections list. I've closed the game several times and he has yet to appear. I assume I need to send an email since that seems to be the standard advice.

PikaSquirrel
11-17-15, 04:16 PM
No, I don't see Jasper on my Collections list. I've closed the game several times and he has yet to appear. I assume I need to send an email since that seems to be the standard advice.

Please force close your game, you should see Jasper in your Collections now under Event Collection.

I have the same problem, solved every level if the Halloween trail but didn't get Jasper or gold coins. Closing or logging in with a different account didn't help. Could you please fix it? Thank you!

After you completed every level in the Trick-or-Treat Trail, are you still able to access this Trail? You mentioned you tried logging into a different account, which account is the one you are experiencing this issue in? Is it the account under Storm8 ID "palindromski"?

palindromski
11-17-15, 05:18 PM
Exactly, palindromski is the ID I'm having trouble with.
No I'm not able to ever the trail, it's telling me that I first have to finish level 25 to be able to access the trail. But I've finished level 25 loooong time ago, now I'm playing level 4hundred something...

PikaSquirrel
11-17-15, 05:35 PM
Exactly, palindromski is the ID I'm having trouble with.
No I'm not able to ever the trail, it's telling me that I first have to finish level 25 to be able to access the trail. But I've finished level 25 loooong time ago, now I'm playing level 4hundred something...

We'll look into this for you.

palindromski
11-17-15, 07:24 PM
Great! TY!!!

PikaSquirrel
11-19-15, 04:39 PM
Great! TY!!!

You should see Jasper in your Collection list under Event Collection now. If anyone else is experiencing this issue and missing Jasper even after completing the Trick-or-Treat Trail, please let us know! Thanks!

palindromski
11-20-15, 07:40 AM
Thank you for the fast support!!