PDA

View Full Version : Book lovers window

bexiboo2
11-14-15, 05:27 AM
Can anyone tell me which window I would get if I bought the book lovers window? Level 15

In the shop it's dark red curtains with a blue blind, but as I place it on my wall it's blue curtains with no blind.

I haven't bought it as I want the red curtains, so I'm not sure what I would be getting. If it is the blue curtains will this be fixed so we can buy the red curtained one as well? Thanks

26036 26037

Rynetory2
11-14-15, 06:47 AM
Can anyone tell me which window I would get if I bought the book lovers window? Level 15

In the shop it's dark red curtains with a blue blind, but as I place it on my wall it's blue curtains with no blind.

I haven't bought it as I want the red curtains, so I'm not sure what I would be getting. If it is the blue curtains will this be fixed so we can buy the red curtained one as well? Thanks

26036 26037

I bought it after seeing your post. It is the one in your 2nd picture. Btw this window appeared as brown curtains with blue blind in my decor tab. Hope this helps.

bexiboo2
11-14-15, 06:57 AM
Awwwww thanks for buying it to see

I hope they'll fix the shop picture and release the other window. Yeah it is brown in my shop, (I saw it as bur***dy so called it red lol).

Rynetory2
11-14-15, 07:34 AM

I hope they'll fix the shop picture and release the other window. Yeah it is brown in my shop, (I saw it as bur***dy so called it red lol).

You are most welcome. :) I happen to have extra coins lol. Incidentally the window in the second picture looks quite pretty when placed so I am quite happy about it exactly. :D

kooky panda
11-14-15, 03:14 PM

I have reported this over .

kooky panda
03-22-16, 01:58 PM
This should now be fixed!