PDA

View Full Version : Bakery : Winter/Holiday Suggestion Thread 2015

kooky panda
11-13-15, 03:02 PM
Hey guys, winter and the Holidays are coming soon!!

What new winter/Holiday things would you like to see added to the game?

Please post your suggestions here.:)

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu141/niffynoodles/Winter/qlp7f3u9t9hnp4gfluvj.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/niffynoodles/media/Winter/qlp7f3u9t9hnp4gfluvj.gif.html)

aiyoosha
11-13-15, 03:42 PM
I want nice decor i will be back with pics in a second but decor decor decor! i want gingerbread counters/box/chairs/tables. I want truffle chairs and i want christmas lights decor and windows I want a huge xmas tree with a huge star on top and with animated lights.

AND MOST OF ALL I WANT ROYAL SUGAR PARTY!
http://i.imgur.com/u1nW9g3.png

twospoons
11-13-15, 03:51 PM
i'd like a bakery-specific christmas tree, which has food ornaments like sugar cookies, or faux-food ornaments, or shiny whisks and other utensils and such. (that was how i decorated my tree a couple years ago, except for the real food, cause bugs. it was pretty cute, if i do say so myself :) ) i know there's a donut tree, but i don't like donuts that much.

and, as always, TRUFFLE CHAIRS!!!

some new gingerbread stuff would also be nice. nothing wrong with the old stuff, but since it's so popular…

and i really like the mint tree from the candy box with the red & white candies. you could make cone trees out of gumdrops and jelly beans and such too, i think.

ooh, i'd love to see loretta in a festive apron, as youki suggests below! i think i'd want her more as a standalone, cause i like to keep my characters in the kitchen.

for foods, my suggestions are:
meringue cookies (i personally like hazelnut ones best, but think the plain white kiss-shaped ones are prettiest)
blondies (not something that's always part of my christmas cookie baking, but we really should have them in the game)
brownies that are tree-shaped instead of heart-shaped
a whole appliance that makes different colors of ribbon candy! cause that might be a fun looking appliance.
marshmallows in various flavors

youki388
11-13-15, 03:55 PM
Not sure if its already been done or not (as only been playing for 2 and a half mths) so apologies if it has been done.
I would like to see:

* All the characters like Aunt Loretta, Hazel, Natasha, etc all drssed in festive outfits and sitting down to a slap up Xmas dinner with mulled wine, Xmas pud/mince pies or other festive baked goods. The table will have nice Xmas d?cor and Xmas crackers on top.

* A festive Santa on a sleigh being pulled along by all 8 reindeers (The sleigh could be covered with festive d?cor like bells, holly, tinsel, Xmas lights etc and have presents or a sack of presents in the sleigh.

* A family of 3 or 4 penguins/polar bears or snowmen doing something cool/fun (not sure what though lol).

* I know we have had many Xmas trees on BS, but what about one with sparkly baubles and flashing Xmas lights on!!! It would be awesome! The lights could be in festive colours or just clear colour for those that don't want colourful lights on their tree.

* Santa coming down a chimney with a sack of presents or eating a cookie from a plate that has been left out for him on a special side table by the fireplace (which will have Xmas stockings hung on it and other festive d?cor on). And the Xmas tree could be next to the fireplace. Hey, he could have just finished putting the presents under the tree and in the stockings!

That's all I can think of for the moment. Not very exciting ideas, but love the festive season, so can't wait for my 1st Xmas in BS & RS! :)

youki388
11-13-15, 03:59 PM
i'd like a bakery-specific christmas tree, which has food ornaments like sugar cookies, or faux-food ornaments, or whisks and such. (that was how i decorated my tree a couple years ago, except for the real food, cause bugs. it was pretty cute, if i do say so myself :) ) i know there's a donut tree, but i don't like donuts that much.

That sounds lovely twospoons! I also had a tree which I decorated with fake cookies, candy canes & gingerbread men a few yrs ago. Great idea hun. Would be awesome to have cooking utensils in festive patterns/colours on it - very unique and different!!

youki388
11-13-15, 04:02 PM
I was typing up my post when aiyoosha and twospoons posted lol. Yes aiyoosha, it will be so nice to have animated/flashing lights on a nice big tree with a huge sparkly star on top! :D

214sed
11-13-15, 04:03 PM
Well since its almost Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have a few suggestions.

1. A turkey table.

2. A table that's shaped like a tree.

3. A Santa table.

4. A type of food. A gingerbreadhouse? Christmas oven, Cooking 2 hours, and severing is 500.

5. Snow titles.

This is all I have.

LadyEna
11-13-15, 04:05 PM
Anything involving snowflakes is good with me.
Love to see more door designs!
Penguins around an iceberg
Snow owl, fox, bunny, seals
Narcissus
Silver & Jingle Bells

Xmas cookies, fudge
Hot drinks
Xmas tree decorated cake
Snow mountain cake, bottom layer could be a skating rink

Love the truffle idea for tables and chairs! Can I get my fave? Champagne Truffles!!

aiyoosha
11-13-15, 04:09 PM
I was typing up my post when aiyoosha and twospoons posted lol. Yes aiyoosha, it will be so nice to have animated/flashing lights on a nice big tree with a huge sparkly star on top! :D

and and you know those pink tiles will be sooooooo nice to get! we all want those too. i need to find all those pics but im busy being distracted by paranormal witness.

if anyone can find all the xmas pics ill be so happy XD

steelersbabyyy
11-13-15, 04:55 PM
i want gingerbread stuff!!!

deekathleen
11-13-15, 05:33 PM
Snowmen.

forensgrad23
11-13-15, 05:51 PM
I would love to see the nicer Christmas items versus cutesy items. For example, items similar to the 'limited time purchase' items we were recently able to buy for Fall, with the pretty trees, gorgeous fall leaf archways, fountains & food displays, etc., etc. And it would be nice to have small accent items, available for coins, that we could purchase to place around the edges of the displays/scenes we create, to add a little extra color pop & creativity.

bunnipowerz
11-13-15, 06:27 PM
We already have this thread. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86051-What-would-you-like-to-see-this-Christmas

My suggestion is in there. ^_^

chocolat_89
11-13-15, 09:42 PM
i'd like a bakery-specific christmas tree, which has food ornaments like sugar cookies, or faux-food ornaments, or shiny whisks and other utensils and such. (that was how i decorated my tree a couple years ago, except for the real food, cause bugs. it was pretty cute, if i do say so myself :) ) i know there's a donut tree, but i don't like donuts that much.

That sounds like a cute idea! And yes, truffle chairs :)

I would like to see a Santa Claus in a sleigh pulled by reindeer that is 'floating' (kind of like the Bakery Balloon that has Hazel and Loretta in it).

Lenkapon
11-13-15, 10:15 PM
North Pole Express

Bakerling
11-13-15, 11:48 PM
I like to have big Christmas Tree for my bakery. Please. Thanks

ievuxia
11-14-15, 03:44 AM
Bring back the gingerbread tree, please! And more gingerbread stuff! :)
I'd also like to see elves, Santa, reindeers, huge Christmas tree like Aiyoosha mentioned and many many lights!
Also adding my vote for truffle chairs.

poulette832
11-14-15, 04:45 AM
i love "winter wonderland" theme! Decor g'acial blue and white, snow everywhere, polar bear, pinguin, santa's house... And for the food: jello shot, cheese ball, white chocolate cookies. Oh and a glass of milk!

sls0991
11-14-15, 06:32 AM
CHRISTMAS TREES
Different colors, lighting options, sizes, decorations. S8/TL has really been neglectful with christmas trees in this game.

Natasha_07
11-14-15, 08:33 AM
I want the Christmas tree & gingerbread house from the 2012 background!

Rosie_573
11-14-15, 09:13 AM
Older recipes like these ones
http://i64.tinypic.com/n2na0j.jpg
Also gingerbread baker(?)
http://i68.tinypic.com/2wqsp78.jpg

Would love to see more snowmen, gingerbread and more stand alone characters (hazel/loretta,ect.) in fun festive clothes. It would be nice to feature some different holiday decor; maybe incorporate some hanukkah :)

*images found via google

sleepygs
11-14-15, 09:21 AM
Gingerbread decor, like houses, trees, couches, and the like. I've been so excited about the old gingerbread since someone posted a past picture, I'd be happy with a re-release.

I'm also on the side of "snow" or snow covered things. Like the wonderful snowberry tables we had last year, but things to go with them- snow covered evergreens, snowfall wallpaper and maybe some twinkle lights!

hduck8
11-14-15, 09:48 AM
re-release of gingerbread items, Christmas lights, and new Christmas trees-the light up ones we had last year were adorable

aiyoosha
11-14-15, 10:56 AM
i want this 2 house set its so cute please
http://i.imgur.com/zPOTOhx.jpg
i want this sleigh with snowbears and i want that penguin and reindeer
http://i.imgur.com/W0FVeqc.jpg

aiyoosha
11-14-15, 10:59 AM
EVERYTHING IN THESE PICTURES!
http://i.imgur.com/4ldFS5F.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/z2MokH8.jpg

aiyoosha
11-14-15, 11:03 AM
SANTAS GROTTO AND REINDEERs and those benches!! please please please
http://i.imgur.com/FDBS1ug.jpg

aiyoosha
11-14-15, 11:39 AM
this would be nice
http://i.imgur.com/IArVRCT.jpg

aiyoosha
11-14-15, 11:44 AM
was thinking about what twospoons said about a tree with cookies and candy on it but the only thing i can find is this.
http://i.imgur.com/a1f0ubq.jpg

mergirl96
11-14-15, 12:24 PM

There's nothing I want more than these reindeer, but preferably as a pack not sold separately. If they choose to price them for gems and make it higher than 2 gems for each then I'm done.

sls0991
11-14-15, 01:12 PM
was thinking about what twospoons said about a tree with cookies and candy on it but the only thing i can find is this.

OMG I would LOVE a bunch of cute candy houses like those!

winterpumpkin
11-14-15, 04:10 PM
Everything offered for Christmas is available for coins.

Lenkapon
11-14-15, 07:38 PM
candy cane fountain

Cadeely
11-15-15, 12:17 AM

Omg, soemthing like this would be amazing. I'd love a pastel Christmas

- A frozen Ice Ball
Ice sculptures, frost misted windows, frozen ice fountain, dancing Loretta, frost misted bench, snow cones machine.

kob678
11-15-15, 02:59 AM
Honestly, I would like to see some old stuff especially from boxes.

GINGERBREAD BOX 2011

CHRISMAS PRESENT 2012

And old chrismas/winter stuff at all - floor tiles, wallpapers, counters, ovens/recipes beginning from year 2011.

Rynetory2
11-15-15, 03:08 AM

This is truely amazing!! I would so love to have this! Thank you aiyoosha for sharing this with us. :D

Omg, soemthing like this would be amazing. I'd love a pastel Christmas.

Agree, I love a pastal Christmas too. Plus those gingerbread decors. :)

kob678
11-15-15, 04:20 AM
And may be new separat appliances with christmas recipes.

deekathleen
11-15-15, 07:24 AM

GINGERBREAD BOX 2011

CHRISMAS PRESENT 2012

And old chrismas/winter stuff at all - floor tiles, wallpapers, counters, ovens/recipes beginning from year 2011.

Yes all of this stuff.

CattyPriceee
11-15-15, 11:07 AM
I really want small things, essentials that really bring a bakery to life. LAMPOSTS are a must for me, winter trees, winter pavements, an elf, an indoor Christmas tree. Also please bring back the snowball chairs I saw them in a neighbours bakery. I am fed up of huge decorations taking up 4x4 space. Please give us small things.

aiyoosha
11-15-15, 11:19 AM
Your welcome guys! i saw it n thought wow i wish we had this lol hopefully s8 can pixelize it for us haha

agreed with the lamposts i really want some nice xmassy lampposts

sls0991
11-15-15, 01:35 PM
I really want small things, essentials that really bring a bakery to life. LAMPOSTS are a must for me, winter trees, winter pavements, an elf, an indoor Christmas tree. Also please bring back the snowball chairs I saw them in a neighbours bakery. I am fed up of huge decorations taking up 4x4 space. Please give us small things.

I actually really need some small things too, I definitely want a bunch of different trees to fill my outside bakery with (almost always have an outdoor section!). And don't make a 1x1 or 2x2 item cost 50 gems S8, if it's a small gem price or reasonable coin price, I would buy multiple, just give us some good variety this year please!!

twospoons
11-15-15, 09:24 PM
That was not at all what was in my mind aiyoosha, cause it's like 3000 times better. Also intimidating. How do people manage to do that? I glued ribbons onto some shells to hang on my tree last year and thought I was crafty.

YES! to the call for good smaller items, they're so important. Love lampposts! With wreaths on them? And now that we've had wall items that take up more than one space (which I love) I'd love a bay window with candles in it or something otherwise christmasy. Or a wall hanging of a sleigh being pulled by reindeer.

And I'd love some new breakfast items for new year's! Cause I wouldn't go to a bakery for a new year's eve party, but a new year's day brunch with friends sounds pretty nice.

Cadeely
11-15-15, 09:45 PM

GINGERBREAD BOX 2011

CHRISMAS PRESENT 2012

YES, I really hope they give the gingerbread decor in BF as almost everyone is asking for it. Id spend all my gems on it if I could.

Those snowball chairs are adorable.
I want those snowy pavements which have snow collected on one side, but those tiles won't be useful for a decor. :(

Smaller decor is so much more easier to arrange.

A cosy brick fireplace like the one in Home design Story. (on from mobile, will post pic later. )

I've always wondered why our bakeries and Restos don't have handwash areas. Are they not common in the States?

therainbowscafe
11-16-15, 12:59 AM
I'd like to see old gingerbread items (box, tables, wall decorations, counter, tiles etc.)

KimWill
11-16-15, 10:24 AM
Gingerbread village stuff, Stand alone staff with festive out fits, brighter lights than previous years (for walls), Santa in a chair with a child in his lap, Ms Clause handing out candy canes or sitting in a chair with a story book and kids sitting on the floor, stand alone elfs, presents wrapped differently than previously, toys to put around a tree. And a Toys for Tots wagon with toys in it. AND PLEASE ITEMS READ TO A BAKERY, no snowball fights, ice skating rinks etc...

LadyEna
11-16-15, 12:01 PM
Loretta as Mrs. Claus, Hazel and that sugar gal (first goal pink gal)
dressed as elves handing out candy canes!

Dress up Chef Pierre as well!

Sb1957
11-17-15, 04:17 AM
Please bring back "firewood" it's a tiny thing i know but it goes very well with my fireplace!

KelliesCookies
11-17-15, 09:09 AM
I agree! Please give us more inexpensive Christmas decorations and bring back the old ones, too. I would love to see wooden fences with snow on them, natural looking pine trees with snowy branches, wallpaper with only winter trees and snow on the ground, and a daytime background. It would be nice to have realistic critters like foxes and a few reindeer to decorate with. Maybe a snow pile- a large one and a small one... Things we can use to landscape with, like decorated lamp posts, and light up lollipops and peppermint stone pathways... I would just love some more natural looking things. Please include an outdoor brick fire pit with some rustic wooden chairs with red plaid blankets on them that we can put out for the guests to gather around in. For tables, you can make tree stumps (natural ones with a tiny bit of snow on them). Also, some stump counter tops and an old fashioned black register with the keys you push in for the register. It could have a wrought iron stand that it sits upon. It would be so cute if you made mitten wallpaper for inside the restaurant, with matching mitten chairs and hats for tables! Also maybe just a plain white couch with no colored pillows that would match any decor. You could make matching colored stitched fabric on the tiles for the flooring. I would love to see gingerbread people and more things like sugared gum drops (red, green, and white ones) to line walkways with... And more pedestrians dressed in warm wintry clothing. I would really like to see these for coins and not gems. I am sure you will get tones of money with players buying gems to turn into coins, if you made things for coins!! Thank you for listening to us )

KelliesCookies
11-17-15, 09:17 AM
Can I just come work for you guys and design themes?? Lol...

KelliesCookies
11-17-15, 09:20 AM
Yes! Great suggestions!

aiyoosha
11-17-15, 09:59 AM
That was not at all what was in my mind aiyoosha, cause it's like 3000 times better. Also intimidating. How do people manage to do that? I glued ribbons onto some shells to hang on my tree last year and thought I was crafty.

YES! to the call for good smaller items, they're so important. Love lampposts! With wreaths on them? And now that we've had wall items that take up more than one space (which I love) I'd love a bay window with candles in it or something otherwise christmasy. Or a wall hanging of a sleigh being pulled by reindeer.

And I'd love some new breakfast items for new year's! Cause I wouldn't go to a bakery for a new year's eve party, but a new year's day brunch with friends sounds pretty nice.
loooooool i have no idea but i wish i had that mind to think of it. My most creative i can think of is the name of the tree, candy xmas tree :P

Can I just come work for you guys and design themes?? Lol...
hhhhhhh i think the same thing sometimes,, just be like step aside s8 i got this.

deekathleen
11-17-15, 10:12 AM
Seriously, just release past stuff. Then they don't even have to make new stuff that everyone hates. Then there will be plenty of time to devote to new bubble popping games for them to work on.

LightAndLove83
11-17-15, 01:09 PM
I'd really love to see a re-release of the gingerbread stuff! I have visions of icing capped tables, chairs, gingerbread houses and so forth, all over my bakery!

LightAndLove83
11-17-15, 01:10 PM
Seriously, just release past stuff. Then they don't even have to make new stuff that everyone hates. Then there will be plenty of time to devote to new bubble popping games for them to work on.

That has got to be the most cynical but funniest thing I've heard yet!! LOLOLOL!!

LightAndLove83
11-17-15, 01:12 PM

Really loving the bay window idea! *thumbs up*

bercause
11-19-15, 05:45 PM
I would love for the Yule log and other holiday goal recipes in the regular oven to be unlocked! I've been drooling over them for years.

therainbowscafe
11-21-15, 12:56 AM
Would be awesome if S8 release a Christmas version for Bakery&Restaurant too (as it was in 2011) with a festive music, Christmas outdoor with lots of snow&lights, customers dressed up! And holiday recipes be unlocked in the regular oven.

aiyoosha
11-22-15, 09:34 AM
i want these lights on the wall
http://i.imgur.com/g1Yl0Lw.jpg

aiyoosha
11-22-15, 09:40 AM
This couch
http://i.imgur.com/KZdaF3C.png

aiyoosha
11-22-15, 09:52 AM
windows and wreath
http://i.imgur.com/zOmHn5a.jpg

jao1961
11-22-15, 12:42 PM
Ribbon candy wallpaper and floor tiles. Nice rows or swirls of pastel ribbon candy. Everyone's ideas sound very nice. Yes tons of new decorations not just a few. Throw out 25 days of Christmas decorations?

leylaska
11-22-15, 03:09 PM
My Black Friday 2015 WishList:
1. Gnomee home (Gardeners box)
2. Secret Garden (Gardeners box)
3. Autumn Feast (Red Autumn)
4. Pumpkin wagon (Red Autumn)
5. Teahouse (Tea Treasure)
6. Summer party (Summer Crate)
7. Egg Hunt (Easter Egg Surprise)
8. Easter bunny cake (Easter Egg Surprise)
9. Eiffel Tower (Madeleine Tin)
10. Drinks Hub (Madeleine Tin)
11. Dessert Castle (Candy box)
12. Rainbow bridge (Candy box)
13. Ice Cream Truck (Ice cream crate)
14. San Fransisco (American gift)
15. Fairytale Tower (American gift)
16. Donut Wall Display (Donut box)
17. Spring windmill (Spring basket)
18. Pumpkin patch (Fall Surprise)
19. Spring dresser (Pastel package)

leylaska
11-22-15, 04:49 PM
1. Gnome home & Secret Garden

2. Autumn feast & Pumpkin wagon

3. EIFFEL Tower

leylaska
11-22-15, 04:52 PM
1. Gnome home & Secret Garden

2. Autumn feast & Pumpkin wagon

3.Teahouse
4. EIFFEL Tower

leylaska
11-22-15, 05:01 PM
Teahouse

zaaracake
11-22-15, 09:57 PM

some new gingerbread stuff would also be nice. nothing wrong with the old stuff, but since it's so popular?

and i really like the mint tree from the candy box with the red & white candies. you could make cone trees out of gumdrops and jelly beans and such too, i think.

ooh, i'd love to see loretta in a festive apron, as youki suggests below! i think i'd want her more as a standalone, cause i like to keep my characters in the kitchen.

meringue cookies (i personally like hazelnut ones best, but think the plain white kiss-shaped ones are prettiest)
blondies (not something that's always part of my christmas cookie baking, but we really should have them in the game)
a whole appliance that makes different colors of ribbon candy! cause that might be a fun looking appliance.

Not sure if its already been done or not (as only been playing for 2 and a half mths) so apologies if it has been done.
I would like to see:

* All the characters like Aunt Loretta, Hazel, Natasha, etc all drssed in festive outfits and sitting down to a slap up Xmas dinner with mulled wine, Xmas pud/mince pies or other festive baked goods. The table will have nice Xmas d?cor and Xmas crackers on top.

* A festive Santa on a sleigh being pulled along by all 8 reindeers (The sleigh could be covered with festive d?cor like bells, holly, tinsel, Xmas lights etc and have presents or a sack of presents in the sleigh.

* A family of 3 or 4 penguins/polar bears or snowmen doing something cool/fun (not sure what though lol).

* I know we have had many Xmas trees on BS, but what about one with sparkly baubles and flashing Xmas lights on!!! It would be awesome! The lights could be in festive colours or just clear colour for those that don't want colourful lights on their tree.

* Santa coming down a chimney with a sack of presents or eating a cookie from a plate that has been left out for him on a special side table by the fireplace (which will have Xmas stockings hung on it and other festive d?cor on). And the Xmas tree could be next to the fireplace. Hey, he could have just finished putting the presents under the tree and in the stockings!

That's all I can think of for the moment. Not very exciting ideas, but love the festive season, so can't wait for my 1st Xmas in BS & RS! :)

this would be nice
http://i.imgur.com/IArVRCT.jpg

These are awesome suggestions. I'd be happy if these were implemented. My two cents worth, a messy present-wrapping table (and to keep it bakery themed) with festive mason jars full of sweet treats and a not so-grumpy JP in a festive apron (awwwwww)....
Would go great with all those gals in festive aprons.
PLEASE GIVE LORETTA A NEW DRESS!
And since we already have a wide selection of wreaths, may we please have more candles and bunting/ribbon/streamers (snowflakes would be cool)...
Oh and thanks in advance, TL, for a BIG HUMONGOUS Black Friday sale (hint, hint...)

allykatxO
11-22-15, 10:11 PM
All I want is the pink frozen counters from the 2012 edition! ! I never got a chance to get them as I wasn't playing the game yet. :( please please please !!!! :) :)

KelliesCookies
11-23-15, 08:22 PM
Lol :)

sweetpea6645
11-24-15, 08:40 AM
I myself personally want Christmas to look like Christmas and even a blue Christmas which we had last year which was really nice but I would like to see a white Christmas tree with blue sparkles really hard for me describe but I'll try to find a picture and post it but I would like matching wallpaper floor tiles table chairs dividers counters all to be matching sometimes when I see updates everything you like odds and ends like I feel like they just when you go to put it on it just looks so stupid the tiles don't match the wallpaper there's never any dividers or columns and that's what I want but all Christmasy.

sweetpea6645
11-24-15, 08:41 AM
These are awesome suggestions. I'd be happy if these were implemented. My two cents worth, a messy present-wrapping table (and to keep it bakery themed) with festive mason jars full of sweet treats and a not so-grumpy JP in a festive apron (awwwwww)....
And since we already have a wide selection of wreaths, may we please have more candles and bunting/ribbon/streamers (snowflakes would be cool)...
Oh and thanks in advance, TL, for a BIG HUMONGOUS Black Friday sale (hint, hint...)

Love this idea too

joeybasenji
11-24-15, 11:02 AM
from the Iced Crate Princess Throne and Princess carriage Waiter
also old XMas recipies and gingerbread house

pixiegamer
11-25-15, 02:12 PM

some new gingerbread stuff would also be nice. nothing wrong with the old stuff, but since it's so popular?

I would like to see:

Please bring back "firewood" it's a tiny thing i know but it goes very well with my fireplace!

I would love for the Yule log and other holiday goal recipes in the regular oven to be unlocked! I've been drooling over them for years.

Oh and thanks in advance, TL, for a BIG HUMONGOUS Black Friday sale (hint, hint?)

Agree that these are awesome suggestions :) I'd love it if they were implemented as well, and really hope S8 takes a good look at this thread in general to get a good idea of what we want to see.

Gonna post my own suggestions shortly...

spzero2199
11-25-15, 03:54 PM
I really would like to see more candy related decor. Plz give me candy!!!

pixiegamer
11-25-15, 03:55 PM
Black Friday
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a look at the existing wish list thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84345-Bakery-Black-Friday-2015)!! Last year's BF was horrible and it was painfully apparent that S8 hadn't bothered to look at what people really wanted. Please don't let that happen again this year :(

December Holidays
-MORE DIVERSITY IN THE FLOOR DECORATIONS. I can't believe this still needs to be suggested.

-Peppermint Drinks! Peppermint Cocoa, Peppermint Shake, Peppermint Tea - either on their own appliance or added to the Drink Mixer

http://media.bonnint.net/slc/2488/248890/24889082.jpg http://images.tastespotting.com/thumbnails/521339.jpg http://amorettiblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/peppermint-tea-550px.jpg

-Peppermint Bark Donuts! Cinnamon Cocoa!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5jYkWmaHhOQ/UnhOIaYP8xI/AAAAAAAAF3Q/4YeZ7XPJ-I8/s640/peppermint+bark+donuts+5048.jpg
http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2013-11/enhanced/webdr03/23/20/enhanced-buzz-12502-1385257232-0.jpg

-Candy stick recipes! Since we already have a Candy Cane maker (that doesn't necessarily have a Candy Cane recipe, depending on when people were able to get it), let's get Peppermint Sticks (red/white), Spearmint Sticks (green/white), and Choco-Mint (green/brown/white) Sticks :)

http://www.candyconceptsinc.com/assets/images/candy-sticks-single-peppermint.jpg

-A return of older recipes, even if temporarily (like how Restaurant Story unlocked Prime Rib, Stuffing, and the Eyeball Stew last year)

-A display featuring the Bakery Story gang (Hazel, Loretta, Jean-Pierre AND Natasha), like youki388 suggested (really loved this suggestion)

-A festive new CASH REGISTER! (Seriously, even tacking on a wreath to the existing one would be a huge improvement). It would be great if this were for coins as well :)

-Bundled up bots (of different skin tones please!) warming themselves by a fireplace. Speaking of which:

-Since 2x1 wall decorations were recently introduced, it would be great to see a 2x1 fireplace wall decoration, either decorated with stockings on the mantle or just a regular one by itself (and not the elevated electric kind!). This would give us room in front to decorate with other items :) Example of the one from Fashion Story, for reference:

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/3c84d7c8-9bcd-4c19-85f3-23cb1483db41_zpsm6llalrf.png

-Santa Claus peeking his head through a fireplace (could be combined with the above suggestion)

-A coat rack holding scarves, winter hats, coats, etc.

-A new festive dress for Loretta, as many others have suggested. I'd personally love to see her rocking a dark red-and-green apron :)

-Kids (different skin tones please!) on the floor unwrapping presents

-Silver and Gold Tinsel as a Wall Decoration

http://www.toomeys-mardigras.com/images/P/D-1901GD--M.JPG

-Silver Bells! Also as a wall decoration

http://www.spectrum-headquarters.com/fanfic/images/silver-bells.jpg

-Hazel decorating a Christmas Tree with bakery-related items (cookies and candies, or maybe whisks and utensils like twospoons mentioned a few pages back)

-Bare-branched trees decorated with string lights

-Two bundled up bots on a sofa drinking hot cocoa (♥)

-A Nutcracker-themed update: Natasha's good friend the Sugarplum Fairy is in town and needs help defending the Land of Sweets, which supplies Natasha's prized Magic SweetCo Sugar! This could include a Land of Sweets wallpaper; Nutcracker, Mouse King, Sugarplum Fairy, and Clara (maybe throwing her shoe?) floor decorations; a Sugarplum Oven featuring Sugarplum Tart, Sugarplum Trifle, and Sugarplum Pudding! This could also tie in with a sale on the Ballet Box.

http://www.sugarlaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/IMG_2266.JPG http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/food/ic/food_16x9_448/recipes/plum_and_ginger_trifle_60865_16x9.jpg 26354

-Jean-Pierre in a trench coat and mittens building a "snow-quembouche" (a croquembouche using snowballs), because, naturally, he's too sophisticated to busy himself with building a snowman :p

-Gingerbread Houses (potentially as a recipe, not just a decoration)

-Pannetone!

http://sidari.us/sidari/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/PRC0907-TradPanettone_Open.jpg

-Chocolate Cookies with Peppermint Candy in the middle, like this:

http://www.rachelcooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Chocolate-candy-cane-kiss-cookies-text.jpg

-Snowflake garlands and lights as wall decor, like the ones in Fashion Story:

http://i.imgur.com/zOTNK9r.png

-Maybe cute little snowmen cupcake, like this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b3/59/7c/b3597cd66e93d45709f09f62a0339bc2.jpg

-General Holiday-themed recipes. Below are some that were added to Restaurant Story that could transition pretty well to Bakery, with the exception of the Honeyed Ham:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PyoZjEwyP1Y/Up-dmibjzdI/AAAAAAAABVs/8Yx7mCk4OJw/s1600/New+Oven+Recipes.png http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-H5YzSmKHx5c/UrIl2DQmSEI/AAAAAAAABbQ/AG7h9TVONiU/s1600/New+Oven+Recipes.png

-A Christmas sale! :D

-Wintry LTOs throughout the month, pretty please! This could be past items or new items, but it would be great to see past boxes and old Christmas/Winter content return for the holidays :)

-For New Year's Eve: a masquerade update would be to die for! But an LTO of the NYE celebration from last year's Countdown Crate (or really, even bringing that crate back for a limited time) would be great!

http://i.imgur.com/LJfWIbQ.jpg

pixiegamer
11-25-15, 04:42 PM
Figured I should post what I'd like NOT to see as well...

Please temporarily stop introducing new parts for new appliances.

Particularly for winter/Christmas, we already have a huge number of parts we can use to build appliances:

Frosted Glass
Winter Branches
Snowy Board
Workshop Wrench
Icicle
Ice Flake Knob
Ice Flake Gear
Santa's Hat
Santa's Mittens
Snowflake Knob
Snowflake Gear

That's eleven parts that already exist, that players are still able to gift to each other.

If it's absolutely necessary that new parts must be introduced for future appliances, then please consider adding constructible decor items (like the Noble Knight and Mermaid Statue) that would utilize these older parts. Examples:

Bare-branched trees decorated with string lights, which would require Winter Branches and Icicles to build
A coat rack holding scarves, winter hats, coats, etc. would require and Santa's Mittens to build
A Snowflake Fountain would take Snowflake Knobs, Ice Flake Knobs, Ice Flake Gears and Snowflake Gears
A Santa's Workshop display featuring Santa Claus, which could require Santa's Hat and Workshop Wrenches
An Ice Sculpture of Hazel (or Loretta, or Natasha, or even Jean-Pierre), which would require Frosted Glass

kiwi445
11-27-15, 01:06 PM
Black Friday
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a look at the existing wish list thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84345-Bakery-Black-Friday-2015)!! Last year's BF was horrible and it was painfully apparent that S8 hadn't bothered to look at what people really wanted. Please don't let that happen again this year :(

December Holidays
-MORE DIVERSITY IN THE FLOOR DECORATIONS. I can't believe this still needs to be suggested.

-Peppermint Drinks! Peppermint Cocoa, Peppermint Shake, Peppermint Tea - either on their own appliance or added to the Drink Mixer

http://media.bonnint.net/slc/2488/248890/24889082.jpg http://images.tastespotting.com/thumbnails/521339.jpg http://amorettiblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/peppermint-tea-550px.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5jYkWmaHhOQ/UnhOIaYP8xI/AAAAAAAAF3Q/4YeZ7XPJ-I8/s640/peppermint+bark+donuts+5048.jpg
http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2013-11/enhanced/webdr03/23/20/enhanced-buzz-12502-1385257232-0.jpg

-Candy stick recipes! Since we already have a Candy Cane maker (that doesn't necessarily have a Candy Cane recipe, depending on when people were able to get it), let's get Peppermint Sticks (red/white), Spearmint Sticks (green/white), and Choco-Mint (green/brown/white) Sticks :)

http://www.candyconceptsinc.com/assets/images/candy-sticks-single-peppermint.jpg

-A return of older recipes, even if temporarily (like how Restaurant Story unlocked Prime Rib, Stuffing, and the Eyeball Stew last year)

-A display featuring the Bakery Story gang (Hazel, Loretta, Jean-Pierre AND Natasha), like youki388 suggested (really loved this suggestion)

-A festive new CASH REGISTER! (Seriously, even tacking on a wreath to the existing one would be a huge improvement). It would be great if this were for coins as well :)

-Bundled up bots (of different skin tones please!) warming themselves by a fireplace. Speaking of which:

-Since 2x1 wall decorations were recently introduced, it would be great to see a 2x1 fireplace wall decoration, either decorated with stockings on the mantle or just a regular one by itself (and not the elevated electric kind!). This would give us room in front to decorate with other items :) Example of the one from Fashion Story, for reference:

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/3c84d7c8-9bcd-4c19-85f3-23cb1483db41_zpsm6llalrf.png

-Santa Claus peeking his head through a fireplace (could be combined with the above suggestion)

-A coat rack holding scarves, winter hats, coats, etc.

-A new festive dress for Loretta, as many others have suggested. I'd personally love to see her rocking a dark red-and-green apron :)

-Kids (different skin tones please!) on the floor unwrapping presents

-Silver and Gold Tinsel as a Wall Decoration

http://www.toomeys-mardigras.com/images/P/D-1901GD--M.JPG

http://www.spectrum-headquarters.com/fanfic/images/silver-bells.jpg

-Hazel decorating a Christmas Tree with bakery-related items (cookies and candies, or maybe whisks and utensils like twospoons mentioned a few pages back)

-A Nutcracker-themed update: Natasha's good friend the Sugarplum Fairy is in town and needs help defending the Land of Sweets, which supplies Natasha's prized Magic SweetCo Sugar! This could include a Land of Sweets wallpaper; Nutcracker, Mouse King, Sugarplum Fairy, and Clara (maybe throwing her shoe?) floor decorations; a Sugarplum Oven featuring Sugarplum Tart, Sugarplum Trifle, and Sugarplum Pudding! This could also tie in with a sale on the Ballet Box.

http://www.sugarlaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/IMG_2266.JPG http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/food/ic/food_16x9_448/recipes/plum_and_ginger_trifle_60865_16x9.jpg 26354

-Jean-Pierre in a trench coat and mittens building a "snow-quembouche" (a croquembouche using snowballs), because, naturally, he's too sophisticated to busy himself with building a snowman :p

-Gingerbread Houses (potentially as a recipe, not just a decoration)

-Pannetone!

http://sidari.us/sidari/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/PRC0907-TradPanettone_Open.jpg

http://www.rachelcooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Chocolate-candy-cane-kiss-cookies-text.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b3/59/7c/b3597cd66e93d45709f09f62a0339bc2.jpg

-General Holiday-themed recipes. Below are some that were added to Restaurant Story that could transition pretty well to Bakery, with the exception of the Honeyed Ham:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PyoZjEwyP1Y/Up-dmibjzdI/AAAAAAAABVs/8Yx7mCk4OJw/s1600/New+Oven+Recipes.png http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-H5YzSmKHx5c/UrIl2DQmSEI/AAAAAAAABbQ/AG7h9TVONiU/s1600/New+Oven+Recipes.png

-Wintry LTOs throughout the month, pretty please! This could be past items or new items, but it would be great to see past boxes and old Christmas/Winter content return for the holidays :)

-For New Year's Eve: a masquerade update would be to die for! But an LTO of the NYE celebration from last year's Countdown Crate (or really, even bringing that crate back for a limited time) would be great!

http://i.imgur.com/LJfWIbQ.jpg

I love these great ideas!

pixiegamer
11-29-15, 01:57 PM
Thank you! :)

Wanted to elaborate on my New Year's Masquerade idea...

Wallpaper
-Something glitzy and sparkly, like this:

http://i.imgur.com/1iyUrPI.jpg?1

Wall Decorations
-Masks for the wall, like below:

http://www.venicemask.eu/715-75-large/maschera-veneziana-colombina-diadema-oro-scacchi-bianco-nero.jpg

http://www.italymask.com/site/kathyus/images/basic_theme/m1.png

Tables and Chairs
-The Clock Tables and Chairs in the picture below (still not sure what their actual names are :( ) would be great to see back:

http://bakerystory.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/chew-and-eat-chinese-new-year.jpg

-Alternatively, black and gold and silver tables and chairs would be great! The tables could have a mask motif on the tablecloth, and the chairs could have a mask hanging off the top part of it.

-Or something ornate, like this:

http://www.hampshirebarninteriors.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/rv1.jpg

http://www.touchedinteriors.co.uk/csi/476643328/i/pli/meireles_gold_dining_table.jpg

Other Inspiration Pics

http://41.media.tumblr.com/111d505c918a05eea9962b7335e3515b/tumblr_ncj9704HiU1skr0duo2_1280.jpg

http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/n-63unu/9kmea7jw/product_images/theme_images/ilovemask_2.jpg?t=1441399505

http://www.giselagraham.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/halloween-party-eye-masks.jpg

http://betweennapsontheporch.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/New-Years-Tablescapes-Table-Settings-5.jpg

http://www.classicalinterior.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/empire-livingroom.jpg

magikkat13
11-29-15, 02:13 PM
I'd like to see snow themed counters, chairs and tiles wallpaper etc. Last Christmas I was new so I didn't get a chanceto getenough de orations..

magikkat13
11-29-15, 02:15 PM
I'd also like to see lights for the wall and trees, snowmen and teddy bears.

ievuxia
11-29-15, 05:56 PM

OMG I'd die from happiness if I could get ALL those adorable reindeers and the grotto!!! Bring them all back S8 PLEASE PLEASE!! This is my biggest wish for Christmas!

And those snow tiles would be awesome too :)

BlueBear06
11-29-15, 06:25 PM
How about Christmas lights to hang up, Christmas tree, snowmen Santa Claus, candy canes, gingerbread house, Manger scene. Wallpapers- wrapping paper, manger scene, snowmen, Santa workshop. Merry Christmas!!

ievuxia
11-29-15, 07:57 PM
Snowflake fountain
Holiday carolers
Snowball fight

ievuxia
11-29-15, 07:59 PM
These!

i want this sleigh with snowbears and i want that penguin and reindeer
http://i.imgur.com/W0FVeqc.jpg

twospoons
11-30-15, 02:05 AM
So many incredible ideas pixiegamer! These are my favorites:

http://media.bonnint.net/slc/2488/248890/24889082.jpg http://images.tastespotting.com/thumbnails/521339.jpg

So yummy looking! The 2nd pic reminds me of the RS drink appliance we got last year (maybe the year before?) that made super-cute drinks.

Yes please! Just some other cash registers in general. So ugly.

-Since 2x1 wall decorations were recently introduced, it would be great to see a 2x1 fireplace wall decoration, either decorated with stockings on the mantle or just a regular one by itself (and not the elevated electric kind!). This would give us room in front to decorate with other items :)

-Silver and Gold Tinsel as a wall decoration

love it! a new twist on the holiday!

-Jean-Pierre in a trench coat and mittens building a "snow-quembouche"(a croquembouche using snowballs), because, naturally, he's too sophisticated to busy himself with building a snowman :p

HA!

-Gingerbread Houses (potentially as a recipe)

I'm so making cookies & cupcakes that look like that this year. completely adorable!

And as always, I echo the call for greater diversity in game decor.

jeannieg3
11-30-15, 06:38 AM
Christmas Light Decorations!!!!!
Lots of new christmas stoves!!!!
The chance to open past christmas stove!!!!
Unlock recipes on christmas stoves I already own...didnt complete the goals and wasnt able to unlock all recipes

ievuxia
11-30-15, 04:58 PM
COMPLETELY inlove with this one. All those little details are just too adorable :)

Ice Queen Carriage (from iced crate)

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/ievuttia/Mobile%20Uploads/bakery_story-2015-11-30-10-01-51_zpssru4oy17.png (http://s76.photobucket.com/user/ievuttia/media/Mobile%20Uploads/bakery_story-2015-11-30-10-01-51_zpssru4oy17.png.html)

ievuxia
11-30-15, 05:06 PM
A couple more I love from the iced crate:

Ice Queen Throne

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/ievuttia/zPwfFrJ-1_zpshfcv0u28.jpg (http://s76.photobucket.com/user/ievuttia/media/zPwfFrJ-1_zpshfcv0u28.jpg.html)

Husky Trio

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/ievuttia/Mobile%20Uploads/bakery_story-2015-11-30-10-04-08_zpsd41mdeun.png (http://s76.photobucket.com/user/ievuttia/media/Mobile%20Uploads/bakery_story-2015-11-30-10-04-08_zpsd41mdeun.png.html)

sweetpea6645
11-30-15, 06:44 PM
I love all xmas stuff but my fav is blue xmas.....i tried to redecorate but I expanded my bakery and in RS too so I dont have enough wallpaper and i would lije tbe snow tiles back and the snowny rock path tiles and just some oc the old stuff SNOW CAP TABLES N SNOWNY DIVIDERS....theyre gone.

PLEASE BRING THEM BACK:D

sweetpea6645
11-30-15, 06:47 PM
So many incredible ideas pixiegamer! These are my favorites:

So yummy looking! The 2nd pic reminds me of the RS drink appliance we got last year (maybe the year before?) that made super-cute drinks.

Yes please! Just some other cash registers in general. So ugly.

love it! a new twist on the holiday!

HA!

I'm so making cookies & cupcakes that look like that this year. completely adorable!

And as always, I echo the call for greater diversity in game decor.

Love all these ideas!! I didnt do it right byt the post is from Twospoons above

shelbycatc
12-01-15, 09:39 AM
I like suggestions by youki338. I would also love it if Storm8 would bring back a few old table & chairs. I only have 2 gingerbread tables. For some reason I bought more chairs than tables. They probably cost gems & I was out of them. But would live a chance to get some this year and more candy cane tables.

A Christmas tree with twinkling lights would be pretty! Another great idea Youki!
Also I agree characters or even customers in winter parkas or snow suits. They did that a few years ago for Christmas/winter theme and also the customers had on costumes for Halloween. It was really cute watching them march through the door dressed up!

shelbycatc
12-01-15, 09:43 AM
Re: aiyoosha & ievuxia's post. Are these decorations from past years? They are really cute!

pieandcream
12-01-15, 11:05 AM
i had lots of pics saved for this thread...yet seeing how storm 8 is handling the forum feedback i concluded it would be useless and just a waste of time to post suggestions, ideas or wishes.

ievuxia
12-01-15, 11:14 AM
Re: aiyoosha & ievuxia's post. Are these decorations from past years? They are really cute!

Yup. Actually, MOST of the suggestions that Aiyoosha and I posted are from previous years. You can find many of these pics in master box list thread. Unfortunately, all of those boxes along with almost all winter/Christmas deco were removed.. I really love TL designs from previous years and don't think S8 will ever create anything as lovely as TL has. S8 just has a totally different style.

ievuxia
12-01-15, 11:17 AM
i had lots of pics saved for this thread...yet seeing how storm 8 is handling the forum feedback i concluded it would be useless and just a waste of time to post suggestions, ideas or wishes.

I feel the same way hun, but oh well, we can still dream..lol

pieandcream
12-01-15, 11:49 AM
I really love TL designs from previous years and don't think S8 will ever create anything as lovely as TL has. S8 just has a totally different style.

agreed! if only storm 8 would actually use customer feedback for once. there were even past employees that complained about this. things like "the employees don't understand the games, they never play them" and similar stuff pops up when researching them.
but even basic stuff such as: large sales = larger gem spending = larger revenue....seems to be beyond their understanding. (again, where is their management?) i doubt it works out differently...and seeing as it requires no additional work besides putting the items up for sale for a limited amount of time. id take the extra cash any day O_o holidays are a gift for extra income in plenty companies.

I feel the same way hun, but oh well, we can still dream..lol

as i see it, why give them more forum posts if they keep consistently ignoring it....pointless.

toosweet33
12-01-15, 10:26 PM
Winter nights... with stars... lots of stars. Santa and his reindeer, dark snowy floors, sleigh rides. Strings of lights to hang on walls, silver bells, nutcrackers, snowy trees and more outdoor items. Also, bringing back past items like was done for fall would be awesome!

aiyoosha
12-02-15, 11:22 AM
agreed! if only storm 8 would actually use customer feedback for once. there were even past employees that complained about this. things like "the employees don't understand the games, they never play them" and similar stuff pops up when researching them.
but even basic stuff such as: large sales = larger gem spending = larger revenue....seems to be beyond their understanding. (again, where is their management?) i doubt it works out differently...and seeing as it requires no additional work besides putting the items up for sale for a limited amount of time. id take the extra cash any day O_o holidays are a gift for extra income in plenty companies.

as i see it, why give them more forum posts if they keep consistently ignoring it....pointless.

seriously? i need to find this stuff

anitahere
12-02-15, 11:58 AM
Could you bring back the white Christmas pillars

Mslovesz
12-02-15, 02:15 PM
it's weird that they give a fall sale... then when people want it the most we don't get it...

kooky panda
12-03-15, 11:59 AM
Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions!! I have passed these on. :D