PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant 2: Winter/Holiday Suggestion Thread 2015

kooky panda
11-13-15, 02:55 PM
Hey guys, winter and the Holidays are coming soon!!

What new winter/Holiday things would you like to see added to the game?

Please post your suggestions here.:)

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu141/niffynoodles/Winter/thesnowCA6NH8IN.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/niffynoodles/media/Winter/thesnowCA6NH8IN.gif.html)

catfoodie
11-13-15, 03:17 PM
Cruise event dedicated to Christmas would be nice :> would also like to see some Christmas recipes that are going to stay! As for decor would love to have Christmas tree, maybe some elves haha, or a deer!

ma1921
11-14-15, 08:57 AM
I love to have Santa in his thick red coat comes to our restaurants every hour to leave us presents such as X'mas cakes ingredients, Xmas decoration, toys, gems, coins...... If possible, let our waiters dress up like Elves. That will be a wonderful Xmas present from Storm8 to us. THX!!!!!!!!

RobsAngel91214
11-14-15, 10:56 AM
I agree with having Santa visit, a Christmas cruise, waiter/waitress elves, Christmas decor. Maybe recipes such as eggnog,gingerbread or other cookies that we can keep. Same with New Years..instead of a cruise though maybe a party challenge with some new appetizers, pork and kraut. I also before we get into Christmas/New Years would like to see a Thanksgiving challenge of some sort with Thanksgiving recipes. Maybe in the winter, Frosty could visit too. We could serve Hot Cocoa from our drink carts. Perhaps a couple new soup recipes.

Aerial123456
11-16-15, 08:09 AM
I'd love some holiday decor, but please make it buyable with coins and not gems! So much of the Halloween decor was only available through gem purchase, which was really disappointing.

dollydaydreams1
11-16-15, 05:51 PM
Gingerbread men please!
And maybe slightly easier quests... Just to keep everyone in the seasonal spirit :) Please no more recipes that need 8 of one ingredient per cook-not in December anyway.

mermaidzen
11-17-15, 01:44 AM
Christmas cruise with the reward being Mrs Claus visiting every hour dropping an ingredient to make a Christmas cake that gives gems. Other Christmas recipes that we get to keep like egg nog, gingerbread, Christmas pudding, turkey dinner. Be great if Santa would visit during the season dropping gifts from his sack

firebear45
11-17-15, 02:29 AM
i want to change my waiter and chef to wear Christmas clothes in game

sugerbabby2
11-17-15, 08:49 AM
New recipes that are free so everybody can get something new to cook

cquinn32
11-18-15, 10:57 AM
For Christmas I would like to see the hot dog cart or the fishing boat or the carnival site opened up please.
Or are those just permanent teasers?

SweetestHoney
11-19-15, 01:55 PM
A Christmas cruise for the first two weeks in December and Christmas cruise after. A holiday stove with at least 7 recipes.

nakedbard
11-19-15, 02:10 PM
It would be fun to see a gingerbread house challenge- maybe have to collect/cook items for the house then win it at the end as a decoration piece. At the very least, a gingerbread cookie would be great.
Hot cocoa would also be a great addition to the drink menu.
I would love to see some santa/elf hats on the people :)

Chaotarch
11-21-15, 01:42 AM
Lol, Santa should bring Stormy finally mastery stars...:eek:

sushi0606
11-24-15, 05:21 PM
New drinks would be awesome and maybe a gingerbread house or the dreaded fruit cake lol. I'd love to see a ton of decorations, possibly an adorable reindeer??? Hint hint lol

chrissydid
11-27-15, 05:52 AM
It would be super fun to have some alternative decorations! Some winter solstice items, a pine tree.. What about Krampus? Snowmen?

How about some traditional dishes from other parts of the word?

dollydaydreams1
11-28-15, 06:45 AM
It would be super fun to have some alternative decorations! Some winter solstice items, a pine tree.. What about Krampus? Snowmen?

How about some traditional dishes from other parts of the word?

Haha Krampus the anti-santa!

Love your idea to have dishes from around the world.

214sed
11-28-15, 02:44 PM
I would really love to see some winter foods in this game, with a winter oven with 10 new recipes. Really like to see some nice, cool tables for the winter. Even snowflake titles and walls placed so a person's restaurant would look very winterish.

kooky panda
12-01-15, 12:05 PM
Hey guys thanks for the great suggestions! I have submitted these over! :)