PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: Winter/Holiday Suggestion Thread 2015

kooky panda
11-13-15, 02:53 PM
Hey guys, winter and the Holidays are coming soon!!

What new winter/Holiday things would you like to see added to the game? (Dragons, Decorations).

Please post your suggestions here.:)

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll312/djviperinthemix/5fb2c9cc561664abef635efcec1fc931_we.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/djviperinthemix/media/5fb2c9cc561664abef635efcec1fc931_we.gif.html)

belarica
11-13-15, 02:59 PM
A wreath dragon or snow globe dragon could be cool!

freshfunin2008
11-13-15, 03:04 PM
You can not keep adding dragons with out addressing the habitat cap. I want a habitat increase for every 3 new dragons.

[S8] Elsa
11-13-15, 03:21 PM
You can not keep adding dragons with out addressing the habitat cap. I want a habitat increase for every 3 new dragons.

The development team is aware that players would like a habitat cap increase. Please direct any further inquiries to the existing thread. :)

Let's keep the thread about suggestions for content to keep it on topic.

zaccy678
11-13-15, 04:10 PM
I think most players are busy levelling up existing dragons, and trying to get ones they've missed, lol!
More dragons, more headaches ;)

So in the holiday spirit, please no limited-time new ones :eek:

Suggestions:
* A '12 days of Christmas' Spin the Wheel, where ALL the prizes are dragons (Xmas themed and expired)
* A Christmas Tale (Dragon Tale)
* Arctic Isles become Christmas Isles, and our Arctic dragons become useable in tourneys!

belarica
11-13-15, 04:47 PM
How about a caroling dragon wearing a goofy sweater :)

Jrod333
11-13-15, 05:37 PM
I'd like to see all old Christmas, winter, holiday dragons too, including last year's Christmas event dragons. For some of us who didn't play on iOS last year these are new first time dragons, not re-released. Thanks

lady_saphira
11-13-15, 07:52 PM
I think most players are busy levelling up existing dragons, and trying to get ones they've missed, lol!

Suggestions:
* A '12 days of Christmas' Spin the Wheel, where ALL the prizes are dragons (Xmas themed and expired)
* Arctic Isles become Christmas Isles, and our Arctic dragons become useable in tourneys!

I like the idea of the spin wheel and tales. But why not let all the island become Christmas? Android users don't have Arctic isles...

DeeDe99
11-13-15, 08:10 PM
Given it will be summer here and the temps in the high 30s most of the time, I have no suggestions. Our Christmases are spent at the beach, work permitting, kids are off school for 5 weeks minimum. Sun surf and sand, BBQs, chilled wine and lots of beer.

Bluebell2419
11-13-15, 09:03 PM
How about Christmas tale where the prize Dragon is a gold producing Dragon or a Food producing Dragon.

freshfunin2008
11-13-15, 09:07 PM
A gold producing wise men dragon as part of the Christmas Tales Event ultra rare etc etc

DeeDe99
11-13-15, 09:15 PM
Will people have time to do a Tales over Christmas though? It is a busy time of year for most people, socially busy, I mean.

A World Event might be a less time consuming event for the Christmas period.

The prize could still be a gold, food or map producing dragon.

As long as it is NOT in a Santa suit!

TauraTG
11-14-15, 02:14 AM

Suggestions:

I like The Wheel idea, i mean its xmas, time of joy and laugh, and presents! Wheel with a dragon to get on each spin is great TL gift to its players.

A Christmass tale, without fights in arena ! (We all know how hard it is to win those when in a rush to finish chapter )

Boosted breeding .... meaning reduce the time of breeding,evolving, nesting for half during Christmas and Christmas eve.

Chance of buying gold at holiday price !:)

hiabarara
11-14-15, 03:11 AM

Suggestions:

How about Christmas tale where the prize Dragon is a gold producing Dragon or a Food producing Dragon.
I really like these two ideas, but I highly doubt they'll ever give us a gold-producing dragon for free. I would be blown away if it ever happened. (A tiny part of me hopes for it anyway, though.)

bakerystoe
11-14-15, 03:38 AM
A 12 day of Christmas as a EVENT for 12...DAYS!!! Which is include Golden ring dragons...
A spin wheel which is Yummy-looking good Candy Cane dragon!!!
Maybe the island will decorate just like a snow Christmas Isle!!!!
And more decorations or lights please which is relate to Christmas!!!
Some ideas for new dragons: Snow dragon, Star dragon, Christmas gift dragon, ornament dragon,..

lindseyny
11-14-15, 12:29 PM

I agree! Or a snowglobe decoration or HABITAT! Where you put your dragons IN a snowglobe!

I also vote to bring back Snowmelt cause he's cute.

kcimythgim
11-14-15, 03:35 PM
I like the idea for a "12 Days of Christmas" Spin the wheel. I think a new gold producing or food producing dragon would also be cool, as long as the food producing dragon has better rates than the fruition dragon.

redstar177
11-14-15, 05:57 PM
I'd like to see all old Christmas, winter, holiday dragons too, including last year's Christmas event dragons. For some of us who didn't play on iOS last year these are new first time dragons, not re-released. Thanks

THIS THIS THIS!

Instead of a bunch of new dragons (come on, there are over 600 now!), why not reintroduce the older expired dragons for more than 3 days. Instead of a NEW world event or Tales event, bring the old holiday dragons back as the prizes please

EnchantedG
11-14-15, 10:51 PM

Suggestions:

Kudos :) i agree totally, however i hope they let Android users get the Arctic Isles too :)

EnchantedG
11-14-15, 11:05 PM
I agree! Or a snowglobe decoration or HABITAT! Where you put your dragons IN a snowglobe!

I also vote to bring back Snowmelt cause he's cute.

With you'll all the way! :) it will be exciting to see a Habitat that is like a snowGlobe. Also i dont know if there is a Santa Dragon and Rudolph Dragon, also all the other Reindeers Dragon. a Habitat for Reindeer Dragons!! Woww, i can already imagine everything being soo christmassy :D

Gingerbread House Habitat with Gingerbread Dragon, OMG! idea juices are flowing now :D Habitat with Christmas Decoration with Mr. Santa Dragon and Mrs. Santa Dragon.

Oh and when there is Christmas there should also be Mr. Grinch :D

chewingthecud
11-15-15, 01:46 AM
Too funny! As a fellow Aussie - what about a Christmas Chardy dragon? Thongs, board shorts, Santa hat and a glass of Chardy in hand? ;)

DeeDe99
11-15-15, 02:09 AM
Too funny! As a fellow Aussie - what about a Christmas Chardy dragon? Thongs, board shorts, Santa hat and a glass of Chardy in hand? ;)

Excellent suggestion! Kangaroos pulling the sleigh!

random59
11-15-15, 11:30 PM
Excellent suggestion! Kangaroos pulling the sleigh!
Lol, maybe we could have a giant prawn wearing a Santa hat whilst cooking on the barbe holding a can of beer!

amalsaba
11-15-15, 11:41 PM

I agree with you

bakerystoe
11-16-15, 03:20 AM
I want Santa back! that's such a Really Nice and gorgeous dragon. also I want other holiday and Christmas dragon!
Candy cane, Mint dragon, ornament dragon, Gitf dragon, Rudolf dragon, Snow ball dragon, Mistletoe dragon too!;))

bakerystoe
11-16-15, 03:21 AM
Cookie and milk dragon:)

bakerystoe
11-16-15, 03:22 AM
A 12 days of Christmas Event Should be nice!:);):)

noah1164
11-16-15, 10:00 AM
I love when they have the Halloween theme of the isles with the music to go with it.
Why not have a Christmas theme also during Christmas. Like snow covered trees, snow on the ground or patches of snow. Instead of the pumpkins and tombstones like in Halloween, have snowmen or decorated trees. You get the picture. Something that takes me into the Winter world of Dragon Story.

DeeDe99
11-16-15, 10:16 AM
Only half the world has a winter Christmas. Snow is not Christmas for us. We want beaches and BBQs for Christmas theme! :D

jao1961
11-16-15, 10:20 AM
Yes I also would love a chance at some retired items. Maybe a snowflake dragon,a nice gingerbread or ginger dragon. A pine dragon I can smell the pine needles! I am in New York,lots of beautiful pines. Or an icy or icicle dragon.

cazile81
11-16-15, 02:32 PM
A Christmas stocking dragon would be nice where a cute little dragon is peeking out the stocking and it would grow to the size of Tiny.

PinkBubbles75
11-16-15, 08:54 PM
Maybe a Christmas lights dragon based on the Valentine dragon would be pretty cool. The wings could have like a luminescent glow & the tail could have a gold star at the end. Maybe it's typing could be white, red, & rainbow/green

busybee222
11-16-15, 11:03 PM

Suggestions:

I love the idea of 12 days christmas spin to win wheel with all expire dragons on the wheel, only dragons!. Afterall its Xmas, season of giving!

And if we couldn't get a free gold producing dragons at least put it on 90% sales so its affordable for most of us?

hiabarara
11-17-15, 06:52 AM
A Christmas stocking dragon would be nice where a cute little dragon is peeking out the stocking and it would grow to the size of Tiny.

Good idea. I'm not a fan of christmas-themed dragons, but they could easily use the design of the Jack O' Dragon and it would probably look cute.

blackeneddove
11-17-15, 01:12 PM

SNOW GLOBE!!! That sounds awesome. Kinda like Atlas, only with a snow globe on it's back?

blackeneddove
11-17-15, 01:15 PM

Suggestions:

YES. These suggestions are AWESOME. I will second these.

As far as new dragons... someone mentioned one based on Valentine design. Yes, I would love to see one that spits out (breathes out?) sparkly snowflakes! :) Maybe the Ice Queen dragon will do this?? *SQUEE*

amerirish
11-17-15, 01:45 PM
I love the snowglobe idea too but would love for that to be the habitat that holds the Christmas type dragons :D

How about something to do with the scrooge story - Christmas Past, Present, Future. Also, Tiny Tim & Scrooge dragons!

{Edited: Apparently the last name of one of the most famous authors of all time is considered a swear word, lmao}

blackeneddove
11-17-15, 01:57 PM
I love the snowglobe idea too but would love for that to be the habitat that holds the Christmas type dragons :D

How about something to do with the scrooge story - Christmas Past, Present, Future. Also, Tiny Tim & Scrooge dragons!

{Edited: Apparently the last name of one of the most famous authors of all time is considered a swear word, lmao}

That sounds fantastic! :) Charles ****ens is one of my favorites, and what's Christmas without A Christmas Carol? This could be the theme for the Dragon Tales! ;-)

Natasha_07
11-17-15, 02:09 PM
I would like to be able to have the past holiday dragons that were only exclusive to iOS on the spin wheel or to breed.

I would also like to see a WORLD event WITH a themed Christmas dragon habitat instead of having to buy a 4 hold one for gold, it shouldn't be.

blackeneddove
11-17-15, 02:09 PM
I love when they have the Halloween theme of the isles with the music to go with it.
Why not have a Christmas theme also during Christmas. Like snow covered trees, snow on the ground or patches of snow. Instead of the pumpkins and tombstones like in Halloween, have snowmen or decorated trees. You get the picture. Something that takes me into the Winter world of Dragon Story.

I do, too! I think this is a wonderful suggestion. One I hope they consider. ;-)

zyfazix
11-17-15, 02:44 PM
A Grinch inspired dragon :D

stashlova
11-17-15, 02:59 PM
Gift Giving Dragon that for the entire month of December(or from Christmas to New Years) that will periodically give you a random gift(food, gold, expired dragons) when you collect from him once a day like the gold dragons.

Ice King Dragon(shameless Adventure Time reference) to go with the Ice Queen Dragon. Maybe an Ice Prince and Princess as well.

Snowball Dragon - for its animation it will roll across the habitat then pop it's head out from inside the snowball to look like the jack o lantern dragon.

I really like the 12 days of Christmas Dragon Tales idea as well as the Christmas themed island with Christmas music.

DeeDe99
11-17-15, 04:51 PM
I know what I'd like for Christmas - a special magic wand to do a couple of super-fast expansions. Would be SO nice.......

sam204
11-17-15, 10:19 PM
Gift Giving Dragon that for the entire month of December(or from Christmas to New Years) that will periodically give you a random gift(food, gold, expired dragons) when you collect from him once a day like the gold dragons.

Ice King Dragon(shameless Adventure Time reference) to go with the Ice Queen Dragon. Maybe an Ice Prince and Princess as well.

Snowball Dragon - for its animation it will roll across the habitat then pop it's head out from inside the snowball to look like the jack o lantern dragon.

I really like the 12 days of Christmas Dragon Tales idea as well as the Christmas themed island with Christmas music.

I like this Idea of Gift Giving Dragon -- It may be Dragon or just Icon but giving Gifts everyday during Christmas till new year ! I go fully with it

hiabarara
11-18-15, 08:02 AM
Gift Giving Dragon that for the entire month of December(or from Christmas to New Years) that will periodically give you a random gift(food, gold, expired dragons) when you collect from him once a day like the gold dragons.The idea itself sounds really cute, but it's basically a Spin The Wheel :/

blackeneddove
11-18-15, 01:02 PM
A Grinch inspired dragon :D

Grinch dragon is a fun idea :D

JMThrive
11-18-15, 02:08 PM
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fix the performance issues. DS is almost unplayable for me. I have to restart my tablet each time before I play so that it will not crash. Every time I play it eventually crashes.

sam204
11-18-15, 08:53 PM
The idea itself sounds really cute, but it's basically a Spin The Wheel :/

hey , No spinning ! And Only. Gold ,Lot of Apples n Dragons. At random ! Strictly. No Coins ,No Maps, No Flutes Absolutely nothing Useless !
It must be truly Gift Giving making every one Happy !

sam204
11-18-15, 10:20 PM
hey , No spinning ! And Only. Gold ,Lot of Apples n Dragons. At random ! Strictly. No Coins ,No Maps, No Flutes Absolutely nothing Useless !

Also during this Gift Giving Season , We should be able to gift Coins , in addition to Gold say 5 M or 10 M to our Neighbors per day restricted to 3 Neighbors only andI am sure Such Gift will be very Valuable to those who are struggling to collect Coins . It should be separate gifting and not. connected to Gold Gifting since we may be gifting Gold to some one who don't need coins and we can gift Coins to only those who will be needing Coins . These coins will be sent from our a/c. And will be substracted when gift is sent to our neighbor

EnchantedG
11-19-15, 01:01 AM
Also during this Gift Giving Season , We should be able to gift Coins , in addition to Gold say 5 M or 10 M to our Neighbors per day restricted to 3 Neighbors only andI am sure Such Gift will be very Valuable to those who are struggling to collect Coins . It should be separate gifting and not. connected to Gold Gifting since we may be gifting Gold to some one who don't need coins and we can gift Coins to only those who will be needing Coins . These coins will be sent from our a/c. And will be substracted when gift is sent to our neighbor

I really like this idea, we could also Gift our Dragons to neighbors! your idea truly captures the spirit of Christmas! I love it! :)

EnchantedG
11-19-15, 01:02 AM

This is a fantabulous idea! i really hope TL picks these ideas that you and SAM204 have come up with.

stashlova
11-19-15, 08:20 AM
This is a fantabulous idea! i really hope TL picks these ideas that you and SAM204 have come up with.

Thanks. I hope so too:cool:

anitaps01
11-19-15, 10:43 AM
I would love a reindeer dragon! 😀

hiabarara
11-19-15, 11:03 AM
I would love a reindeer dragon! ��

It already exists.

viridium
11-20-15, 11:17 AM
Sales for Diamond Ice World hybrids,as the Ice crown icicle etc.
Maybe a longer breeding window for limited event dragons or a higher chance to get them instead of millions fails
I guess there will be christmas world event as last year but it would be clever to make it different or Winter base with 4 Winter dragons:
Snowfall dragon
Frosty Flake dragon
Cheerful Winter dragon
Iglu dragon

blackeneddove
11-20-15, 06:12 PM
Hey guys - what about a Peppermint or Candy Cane dragon!? (either name works for me lol)

Maybe it can look like lollipop (recoloring) & also be a tricolor type with White, Red, Pink. Trying to think of something easy for them to do, but also cool. Plus it would go well with the other candy-themed dragons we already have. Just a random idea that just popped in my head. :)

amerirish
11-23-15, 02:31 PM
How about a train set habitat with a Conductor, Cargo and Steam Engine type dragons?

Hawk1
11-23-15, 03:13 PM

That would be perfect! I kept 99 Sweet Treats since before the dragon tales before the current one so I wouldn't have any in storage after crafting and of course I got 2 sweet treats from stw :( ..Can't begin to tell ya how unhappy I was to have 101 sweet treats

roguebee
11-23-15, 03:44 PM
How about another dragon in the Nutcracker collection?

DeeDe99
11-23-15, 04:30 PM
Us Aussies still want our Beach habitat with a BBQ and surfing dragon. A cricket batsman dragon and a chardy would be good too.

jao1961
11-24-15, 07:05 AM
How about a dragon in a tuxedo for a New Year dragon? He is going out for a very fine dinner and champagne.

zyfazix
11-24-15, 07:41 AM
How about a dragon in a tuxedo for a New Year dragon? He is going out for a very fine dinner and champagne.

We already have a Dapper Dragon

runamuck1
11-24-15, 10:27 PM
How about a "regifted" dragon? It could be one that can be crafted from all the extra crafting bits and pieces from other dragons. Like the extra mining material or parts from the battle arena. It could be a dragon in a oversized sweater. Just an idea for helping us clean some extra stuff out of storage.

blackeneddove
11-30-15, 05:03 PM
Hey guys - what about a Peppermint or Candy Cane dragon!? (either name works for me lol)

Maybe it can look like lollipop (recoloring) & also be a tricolor type with White, Red, Pink. Trying to think of something easy for them to do, but also cool. Plus it would go well with the other candy-themed dragons we already have. Just a random idea that just popped in my head. :)

This is a very "cool" suggestion you came up with, "you". Why, thank you very much, "me"! lol :D

Feeling silly. Sorry.

I still think it's a cool idea.:D

Hawk1
11-30-15, 06:19 PM
This is a very "cool" suggestion you came up with, "you". Why, thank you very much, "me"! lol :D

Feeling silly. Sorry.

I still think it's a cool idea.:D

I like your idea so you are not alone. :)

amalsaba
11-30-15, 07:19 PM
This is the smartest suggestion I've ever read in ages!
This could be our Christmas present from team lava!!!

blackeneddove
11-30-15, 08:42 PM
Thank you Hawk1! :D You're sweet. :o

lizd725
12-01-15, 12:01 AM

Suggestions:

I totally wouldn't mind a wheel with dragons but is there anyway that if you've already received on one the wheel... Can it be removed or have the chances of re-receiving it less likely? Last spin the wheel I got THREE sunburst dragons... Which as it stands... You can't trade because it is a gemstone dragon... Now if S8 wants to make it where gemstones dragons are "tradable" I definitely wouldn't mind...

lizd725
12-01-15, 12:02 AM
Given it will be summer here and the temps in the high 30s most of the time, I have no suggestions. Our Christmases are spent at the beach, work permitting, kids are off school for 5 weeks minimum. Sun surf and sand, BBQs, chilled wine and lots of beer.

I am jealous of your Christmas.

lizd725
12-01-15, 12:06 AM
Kudos :) i agree totally, however i hope they let Android users get the Arctic Isles too :)

No offense to S8 but arctic isles is a waste of money... The only benefit to it is it allows you to request maps while you are expanding on your island...

lizd725
12-01-15, 12:13 AM
How about a "regifted" dragon? It could be one that can be crafted from all the extra crafting bits and pieces from other dragons. Like the extra mining material or parts from the battle arena. It could be a dragon in a oversized sweater. Just an idea for helping us clean some extra stuff out of storage.

Omg yes would love to "clean out my [storage] closet"

Hawk1
12-01-15, 01:04 AM
Thank you Hawk1! :D You're sweet. :o

Thank you

ericrypt
12-01-15, 10:43 AM
We have too many "cutsy" dragons. Guys like to play this too so I propose KRAMPUS DRAGON!!lol!!

blackeneddove
12-01-15, 11:07 AM
We have too many "cutsy" dragons. Guys like to play this too so I propose KRAMPUS DRAGON!!lol!!

LOL! That movie looks scary! (Kinda want to see that one) Maybe for Halloween next year? Not sure they would do it for Christmas, even though it is a "Christmas" movie. :D

ericrypt
12-01-15, 11:33 AM
What's funny is I didn't even know it was actual European folklore before I saw the trailer but yeah, it does look creepy!

kooky panda
12-01-15, 11:59 AM
Hey guys thanks for all the great suggestions! I have passed these suggestions over!!