11-13-15, 12:35 PM
Why did we receive an update???:mad::mad:

amyed002
11-13-15, 01:34 PM
*didn't
Was wondering that too. Very odd.

mystarangel
11-19-15, 07:26 PM
Hi all , this is the second week without an update. Can you tell us what's going on please??
Thanks
We look forward to the updates as it's the only new stuff home story gets.

kimberlyannej
11-19-15, 07:53 PM
Did anyone else seem to have a few things removed from the update section? It's weird, I thought my iPad was messing up or something

jumama29
11-19-15, 10:24 PM
This was also the case with my game! Why are we not being informed of changes/ lack of updates? It really seems that the game creators don't care much for their audience/players!

mystarangel
11-20-15, 03:57 PM
This was also the case with my game! Why are we not being informed of changes/ lack of updates? It really seems that the game creators don't care much for their audience/players!

I know and it really stinks that at the holiday season we are NOT BEING INFORMED AND GETTING NO UPDATES!

kooky panda
11-20-15, 04:14 PM
Hey guys, Storm 8 is still supporting the game, but they may not release updates every week.

amyed002
11-20-15, 04:25 PM
I've been playing for a couple years and can't remember the last time they didn't do an update one week, much less for 2. They even seemed to be on it this year with releasing holiday items early. Instead of like last year when they were really late in getting them out.

mystarangel
11-20-15, 05:41 PM
I've been playing for a couple years and can't remember the last time they didn't do an update one week, much less for 2. They even seemed to be on it this year with releasing holiday items early. Instead of like last year when they were really late in getting them out.

i agree Amy, it does seem really odd we havent had an update for 2 weeks in a row now.
Kooky can you ask the whats going on with no updates please.

kooky panda
11-20-15, 06:32 PM
I did check and was told that they are still supporting the game but there may some weeks without updates. Sorry that is all the information I was given.

mystarangel
11-26-15, 06:26 PM
I did check and was told that they are still supporting the game but there may some weeks without updates. Sorry that is all the information I was given.

Hi kooky, can you ask them again what's going on with the updates? We passed another week without a update :(

cpebbles73
11-27-15, 01:20 AM
Hi kooky, can you ask them again what's going on with the updates? We passed another week without a update :(

What happened to the black friday deals???? And the new update

ashoxo
12-21-15, 12:30 PM
We've still had a major lack of updates this past month, especially compared to previous years... The bar isn't even full and hasn't been for quite some time. Thought there would be a lot more holiday themed items and we've only gotten a handful. Do they not care about this game anymore? I've always wondered why they stopped doing fun goals a year ago too.....there is still an audience, s8....

amyed002
12-25-15, 07:24 AM
I think the goals just stop once you get past a certain point.
Now the updates, I think we got one in the past 6 weeks. Obviously they are giving up on this game. Which is a shame because this is the best home makeover game out there. By far.
I kept playing hoping that they were going to add more fun things like more land or an option for a second house or something. Oh well.

MyBluLeigha
04-08-16, 09:13 PM
It would be wonderful if we (as long time players of Home Design Story) could get a clear and specific idea of what TeamLava and Storm 8's intentions are for this app rather than vague non responses that tell us nothing.