PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Limited Time

irishbaker3
11-13-15, 11:43 AM
Limited-time Thanksgiving type dragons are back until 11/17/15!

belarica
11-13-15, 11:47 AM
And free boosted breeding. Hoping to get that turkey :)

irishbaker3
11-13-15, 11:48 AM
***Back for a Limited Time***
***Currently on Sale for 400***

Cornucopia Dragon

Cornucopia Dragons appear on the Isles late in the fall, after harvest season has ended. They love to join in celebrations during times of plenty and are glad to share their own personal bounty with others.

Rarity: Rare
Type: Yellow and green
Habitat: Yellow Plateau,Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100 coins
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained:75*

amerirish
11-13-15, 11:55 AM
I wanted Thanksgiving sooooo bad last year! I'm going to try to breed, but will buy it if that doesn't work :D

First try, Forest & Light=Lorekeeper :(

I also would love to get Turkey.

irishbaker3
11-13-15, 11:58 AM
***Currently on Sale for 200***

Thanksgiving Dragon

With the fading of summer come the brisk days of autumn and this dragon's favorite day of the year. The chipper Thanksgiving Dragon is always happy to give people a reason to contemplate and appreciate all the good in their lives, but also just to stuff themselves silly with a grand holiday feast.

Type: White and Green
Habitat: White Meadow,Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 600
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 975*

ndtrance
11-13-15, 12:05 PM
Thankfully Thanksgiving is one of the fails for Winter Lily. So far with boosted breed I've got a Treefrog I think.

irishbaker3
11-13-15, 12:07 PM
***Currently on Sale for 250***

Turkey Dragon

Before Turkey Dragons migrated to the Dragon Islands, they caused considerable stress for amateur turkey hunters in the wilderness. Nothing is more unpleasant than being chased by an irate Turkey Dragon mom after accidentally trying to trap one of her babies.Turkey Dragon feathers, especially the tail feathers, are a highly sought-after commodity. While no one would be foolish enough to remove feathers from a dragon, dragon keepers make sure to collect the feathers that fall off the Turkey Dragon's wings and tails, which are used as down or for decorations.

Type: Yellow, red, and green
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks, Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 820
Breeding & Incubation: 9 hours
Exp Gained: 120*

Natasha_07
11-13-15, 02:17 PM
I already have Cornucopia, I hope I get the thanksgiving and turkey. What the heck I might not knowing my luck!

kooky panda
11-13-15, 02:32 PM
I already have Cornucopia, I hope I get the thanksgiving and turkey. What the heck I might not knowing my luck!
I have turkey and thanksgiving dragons, but no Cornucopia.
Hopefully this year!!

divanightclub
11-13-15, 03:47 PM
I just got Thanksgiving which I wanted for so long, while trying to breed winter lily, but didn't realize it until I saw the egg appear on the nest and before I received the "free breeding" notice.. I'm happy to have this one, since I already have turkey and cornucopia.

Good luck everyone!

ndtrance
11-13-15, 06:29 PM
Just got Thanksgiving on the third attempt with Valentine and Quetzal with free boosted breed! I need the other two but not sure if I'm going to try for them.

stefen35
11-13-15, 11:31 PM
got another thanksgiving (pretty useless) trying for prism,cupcake,angel,and winterlilly

lorentw
11-14-15, 05:20 AM
Well I have thanksgiving and cornucopia, so trying for turkey again this year, no luck yet a wooden on the nest and another 15 timer again

lauraleighashby
11-14-15, 12:06 PM
Pegasus, Eagle and Life fails so far.

persezabar
11-15-15, 03:25 AM
YESSS, I got in frst try Turkey. This free boosted breeding is amazing for me. Now I try for Thanksgiving.

persezabar
11-15-15, 03:32 AM
I try for Thanksgiving breed Harvest +Forest, and I got 8 hours. I wait one hour and than speed breeding, I didn't waiting for result :-P

lorentw
11-15-15, 07:20 AM
Well my second account got turkey with maple/forest, I keep getting life fails on the main account, well and an 18 fail on my android device, didn't look it up yet but it's on the nest, kinda fun playing on iOS and android you never know what you are getting
I looked it up its a nymph dragon cool egg I may leave it there on the third nest awhile

lorentw
11-15-15, 07:20 AM
YESSS, I got in frst try Turkey. This free boosted breeding is amazing for me. Now I try for Thanksgiving.

What combo did you use?

persezabar
11-15-15, 08:04 AM
I try for Thanksgiving breed Harvest +Forest, and I got 8 hours. I wait one hour and than speed breeding, I didn't waiting for result :-P

Result, I got Griffin, I just have :-(

persezabar
11-15-15, 08:12 AM
What combo did you use?

I breed Kung-fu & Forest

irishbaker3
11-15-15, 10:12 AM
I have had no luck with any of these dragons....

Mythdefied
11-15-15, 11:53 AM
The Cornucopia is the only one I never managed to get in the past, so I'm trying for that.

AnglChk507
11-17-15, 01:05 AM
So stoked i got turkey first attempt with eagle and forest boosted breed! Both were lvl ten. Also got thanksgiving as a fail under boosted breed with virtue and loregoal whatever his name is lol. Virtue was lvl ten lore guy was lvl nine

Natasha_07
11-17-15, 02:14 PM
I got a lousy Pegasus fail, jeez why is it so hard for me to get these limited things when I really want them!

Maybe I must try to not want them at all, and then I 'might' get them hopefully.

lauraleighashby
11-17-15, 02:47 PM
Took advantage (who doesn't?) of the free boosted breeding. Managed to get a Turkey which I think is cute. Also tried for Cornucopia, but no luck. On my last attempt I gave up on Cornucopia and gave Sugar Skull a shot and got one! Soooo happy about being able to hatch both of these dragons.