PDA

View Full Version : Are they working on a fix?

ghjvcucjb
11-13-15, 09:30 AM
Are the developers working on a fix for all the pantry issues? I've been stuck and unable to make food since Wednesday. Can someone please let us know if someone is working on this? If they have no plans to address these issues soon, we would like to know so we can delete the game and move on instead of constantly checking the game to see if something has been fixed.

SpiritWind00
11-13-15, 01:25 PM
I was stuck too, but I used some of the gems you start with to upgrade the pantry. There may not be a fix in the short term. I think the only thing you can is delete/remove food (it's all or nothing) to keep going and customise your food collecting.

Having read through the other threads you sound like you have your solution.... Stop collecting from Liam, (or remove all your notes and start again).

I'll pass on feedback about the pantry.

meme1098
11-13-15, 01:29 PM
I finally deleted my thank you notes...14 to be exact so I could progress. What a waste! Those are pretty easy to come by and got the required amount to upgrade to 60 fairly easily. After I reach level 16 though, this game is gone. Too many things need fixing & there doesn't seem to be anybody addressing them. That's too bad cuz I kinda like this game.

ghjvcucjb
11-13-15, 03:10 PM
I was trying to avoid deleting all the notes until we found out if there's a permanent fix because with my luck, 5 min after I delete everything, there will a notice that the pantry issues have been fixed! Then I'll just be irritated and bitter:rolleyes::D:D:D

meme1098
11-13-15, 03:50 PM
I was trying to avoid deleting all the notes until we found out if there's a permanent fix because with my luck, 5 min after I delete everything, there will a notice that the pantry issues have been fixed! Then I'll just be irritated and bitter:rolleyes::D:D:D

I could see that would be very irritating...lol. It wasn't too hard to get the 5 I needed to upgrade. Good luck :D

ghjvcucjb
11-13-15, 07:50 PM
Ughhhhhhhhhh! After three days my food finally ran out. I broke down and deleted 24 (even more than I thought I had) notes. Now I'm grumpy. Bah hum bug!!!

DrP4ever
11-13-15, 10:57 PM
Half my inventory is parts but not enough time f the right parts to do anything with. Only goal I have is to expand but can't expand since I don't have the right ones. Hit level 16 so deleting until something better happens.not worth the effort for a game that is lame.

lauraleighashby
11-14-15, 02:53 AM
I get that this a new game and the kinks are being worked out. Most seem to be willing to wait for the social aspect to change, but this inventory issue is actually blocking people from being able to play. Most that can't play are not goingto leave an idle game on their device just to take up space. This is a problem that should have been addressed before the weekend. Judging by several comments a lot of players are uninstalling or will be very soon.