PDA

View Full Version : gems disappearing

momwolf9
11-13-15, 06:59 AM
Every time I log in now 3 gems are subtracted from my total. I am down to one gem! At first I thought I may have tapped on an ingredient by mistake. Nope. It just decreases in increments of three every time I log out then back in. This is terrible...

ghjvcucjb
11-13-15, 09:55 AM
Every time I log in now 3 gems are subtracted from my total. I am down to one gem! At first I thought I may have tapped on an ingredient by mistake. Nope. It just decreases in increments of three every time I log out then back in. This is terrible...

All my gems disappeared too, although I swore after the first few quick tap losses, they seem to just vanish. Then with my last 4, I went to cook a recipe, no taping and then I had 3. Then I left the game came back and had 0 gems. I couldn't figure it out. In fact I posted about those disappearing gems in another post about something else. Now that I read you've had the same experience I think it may be a bug.

nmishii
11-13-15, 10:31 AM
I went from 12 to 9 gems and had no idea how or when I lost them. I thought I may have accidentally sped up something. I probably experienced the same as you two. A short time later I lost two to go orders because the delivery button wouldn't work and quit the game.

kooky panda
11-13-15, 10:56 AM
I am sorry this has happened! For loss of gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com.