PDA

View Full Version : Travel when visiting a neighbor

EnchantedG
11-13-15, 02:48 AM
Guys anybody knows about the travel on the game? The travel icon comes when you go to a neighbours island and when you click it takes you to a wintery land, but thats it, the land is empty there and does nothing, see pix below:

DeeDe99
11-13-15, 03:45 AM
That's the Artic Isles. You will find some players have populated their Artic Isles. Flames are needed to hatch eggs and some other different stuff.

Jrod333
11-13-15, 08:12 AM
Yea it works 1/2 on Android now. You're able to visit neighbors Arctic isles but not your own yet for some reason

hiabarara
11-13-15, 08:28 AM
Yea it works 1/2 on Android now. You're able to visit neighbors Arctic isles but not your own yet for some reason

I guess the reason is that they're working on it? I don't have this update yet, but it pretty much looks like Android will get the "new" feature soon. Would be pretty nice to be one step closer to the IOS version. (Or it's just a bug, ahaha :p)

barbaraann72
11-13-15, 09:39 AM
Just saw Arctic Isles for the first time too. Wonder if Android's intro to it will be the next world event.

EnchantedG
11-14-15, 02:46 AM
yes, me and Sam204, did some investigating yday, and got to know that we "Android users" are now able to visit the iOS neighbors Arctic Isles :) it doesnt do anything yet, but if y'all say that we as in Androiders will also get it then it'll be really nice. I dunno why they have this discrimination anyways!

irishbaker3
11-15-15, 04:51 PM

I think Android players will be able to access Artic Isles once you breed an Ice Age dragon which is magic and winter. Or at least thats what Im thinking. Theres more info about the isles in the link below.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56813-Expansion-Overview-Introduction-to-the-Arctic-Isles!-iOS&highlight=artic+isles

Jrod333
11-15-15, 09:47 PM
I think Android players will be able to access Artic Isles once you breed an Ice Age dragon which is magic and winter. Or at least thats what Im thinking. Theres more info about the isles in the link below.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56813-Expansion-Overview-Introduction-to-the-Arctic-Isles!-iOS&highlight=artic+isles

No you can't yet. I actually have arctic isles on my main account from when I used ios. I have almost all dragons there too but I've only played on Android in the last year so haven't got to see or use my arctic isles, it's been hidden all this time. On the latest update I visited my main account from this account and my arctic and dragons are still there but the travel ship isn't there yet to visit your own arctic. Not to mention it shows up as a goal if you don't have it yet