PDA

View Full Version : Expansion issue storm 8 help needed

tegaan3
11-12-15, 11:54 PM
I just did an expansion that cost 3 expansion permits. It seemed to go ok, I was chopping a tree,then the loading icon came up and when it was finished my expansion was not there and was no longer a place to expand too. My permits were taken.

I would like my expansion please. Those permits take a long time to get. I was expanding so I could get some (hopefully)acer trees to chop....there was one.

Silverblade2015
11-13-15, 12:11 AM
The sync and reload thing is a pain some times. You could get some rare drops (like adamant) and then the sync and reload occured and then you lost what you just got.

I usually will **** the app and restart to avoid this (if I let it sit in the back for more than 30 minutes.

Also, I think any kind of reimbursement should go thru the support mail. Try email them. Give detail and acct info so they can reimburse for you.

SpiritWind00
11-13-15, 01:06 AM
I just did an expansion that cost 3 expansion permits. It seemed to go ok, I was chopping a tree,then the loading icon came up and when it was finished my expansion was not there and was no longer a place to expand too. My permits were taken.

I would like my expansion please. Those permits take a long time to get. I was expanding so I could get some (hopefully)acer trees to chop....there was one.

Force closing your game should fix this. Your items will be back in inventory. Post again if it doesn't work.

tegaan3
11-13-15, 09:50 AM
Force closing your game should fix this. Your items will be back in inventory. Post again if it doesn't work.

Hi,

I force closed and the the plot came back but saying I did not have enough royal points...strange. I did not get my permits back or my lanterns and I am assuming my coins. I expanded to a different plot and that worked fine. Would like my permits back please.

ShibuyaCloth
11-13-15, 12:16 PM
Hi,

I force closed and the the plot came back but saying I did not have enough royal points...strange. I did not get my permits back or my lanterns and I am assuming my coins. I expanded to a different plot and that worked fine. Would like my permits back please.

Your permits are given for that plot, like coins & lanterns, just add royal point to reach the threshold for that plot, then you can expand.

PikaSquirrel
11-13-15, 12:23 PM
Hi,

As ShibuyaCloth mentioned, your Expansion Permits should already be given into the expansion so once you have enough Royal Points you should just be able to expand. Please let me know if this isn't the case.

tegaan3
11-13-15, 01:51 PM
As ShibuyaCloth mentioned, your Expansion Permits should already be given into the expansion so once you have enough Royal Points you should just be able to expand. Please let me know if this isn't the case.

Ok, I checked and this is the case....so I didn't lose the permits...this is good. Is just weird that I had enough royal points when I "expanded" and then I didn't.

thanks for the help, should be ok once I adjust my buildings :)