PDA

View Full Version : Cabbage hut

justtex328
11-12-15, 05:02 PM
I purchased the cabbage hut because it was stated we could store up our cabbages, however when I click the hut the cabbage does not appear in my cabbage count at my tent. Any suggestions as to what I should do?

PikaSquirrel
11-13-15, 02:09 PM
Did you see a Processing screen after you collected from the Cabbage Hut? You should see one Cabbage in your Baron's Game Tent now.

justtex328
11-15-15, 03:15 PM
I only see the cabbage if I've used the three given to you every day. That kind of defeats the purpose of my buying the hut. I'm supposed to be able to save up the cabbages and use a bunch of them at once which isn't happening.

PikaSquirrel
11-16-15, 12:44 PM
You should still receive an extra one even if you haven't used any of your Rotten Cabbage for the day. If you don't use any before collecting from the Cabbage Hut, you'll have 4 total in your Baron's Game Tent. If you use all before collecting from the Cabbage Hut, you'll have one in your Baron's Game Tent after collecting. If this isn't what's happening, can you explain to me what exactly you see happening in the game?

You can save up your Rotten Cabbage to use a lot at once. You'll need to save your 3 that you receive for the day and then keep collecting 1 Rotten Cabbage each day from the Cabbage Hut. Keep in mind that the Baron's Game Tent will only bring you up to 3 total Rotten Cabbage per day, if you already have more than 3, it won't give you any for the day. So the only extra Rotten Cabbage you'll be getting daily is the 1 you receive from the Cabbage Hut, but it is possible to save them up by earning 1 extra one each day and then throwing them all at once when you want to.

dala12
11-17-15, 09:08 AM
No, this was the most expensive fault of my entire CS game, it does not count....!! You only get one more and you cannot save up! I thought so too. But no, you got to spent gems for getting more then four cabbages.
So be warned! It is not true that you can save up!

M1mi04
11-17-15, 09:20 PM
You CAN save them up! I got to 25 and was able to get the grand prize. Now I'm at 11 cabbages and still saving them up..

dala12
11-17-15, 11:52 PM
Oh, that is good news! I just bought mine a few days ago. And I thought it wasn't what I expected. So I let you now over a few days if what you say is true! Because I had collect some but did not see it......strange.

M1mi04
11-18-15, 07:36 PM
:) I assure you I was able to get the faerie horse with the cabbages I collected from the hut!

Like PikaSquirrel was saying though, you have to keep the 3 free cabbages intact in the Barron's tent to see the cabbages number increment. Don't use the free ones cuz if you do and you collect the hut afterwards and before the timer in the tent resets, when it will reset you will be back to 3 free cabbages.

Right now I'm at 12 in my game, so it's been 9 days I haven't use any cabbages in the Barron's tent (9 times I collected the hut).

If yours is not adding/saving up the cabbages then it's a bug you have in your game..

dala12
11-20-15, 12:17 AM
I just looked, I do not have extra cabbages. So it is not working, I should have five but I still have the normal three...so what is wrong? Must I sent message to TL or is someone here looking in to it?!
Edit. I have sent message to TL.

dala12
11-20-15, 01:13 AM
Yes, I looked of course if maybe I was not looking right. But it stays on the three we all get every day. I wanted to save them just like you to get one with my savings....over a few weeks but it wasn't adding. But I sent a message so they will fix it. I hope!

kooky panda
11-20-15, 10:40 AM
Yes, I looked of course if maybe I was not looking right. But it stays on the three we all get every day. I wanted to save them just like you to get one with my savings....over a few weeks but it wasn't adding. But I sent a message so they will fix it. I hope!
Support@storm8.com
An agent will be able to check your game.

dala12
11-23-15, 12:20 PM
Just like to say that it is working! I have five now! Thanks!

renki4648
11-30-15, 07:33 PM
I've recently purchased the cabbage hut. Are you meant to see the rotten cabbages in the inventory? Because I'm not seeing an extra one in baron's tent and it doesn't show up in the inventory either.

jserar
12-01-15, 02:33 AM
I've recently purchased the cabbage hut. Are you meant to see the rotten cabbages in the inventory? Because I'm not seeing an extra one in baron's tent and it doesn't show up in the inventory either.

I am having the exact same problem. No matter whether I leave the baron's tent alone and then collect from the cabbage hut or I play the baron tent game first using my three free cabbages, then collect from the cabbage hut, I am not getting ANY cabbages, let alone able to save them. I have yet to get more than my three free. Please help!

SpiritWind00
12-01-15, 02:50 AM
I am having the exact same problem. No matter whether I leave the baron's tent alone and then collect from the cabbage hut or I play the baron tent game first using my three free cabbages, then collect from the cabbage hut, I am not getting ANY cabbages, let alone able to save them. I have yet to get more than my three free. Please help!
This is a fantastic post on how to accumulate cabbages: I would first go into the tent and check you have your 3 freebies, don't throw them, collect from Hut, go back into tent and you should now have 4.

You can accumulate the cabbages you collect everyday if you don't use the 3 free on the first day.

Start with your 3 free. Don't use them.

Now collect from your cabbage hut. You should have 4 now. Don't use them.

The next day collect from the cabbage hut again. You should now have 5. Don't use them.

Continue each day collecting from the cabbage hut without using any until you have the amount you want or need to hit all 25 spots.

Cabbages do not go to your inventory.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1070491&viewfull=1#post1070491

furpurs
12-01-15, 06:36 AM
I have the same problem. If I have my 3 free in my tent and collect from the hut I have 3. If I collect from the hut I have 1 in my tent, when I get the 3 free it shows 3 and I've lost the 1 from the hut. It never goes above 3. How do I get help to fix this?

meme1098
12-01-15, 08:03 AM
I have the same problem. If I have my 3 free in my tent and collect from the hut I have 3. If I collect from the hut I have 1 in my tent, when I get the 3 free it shows 3 and I've lost the 1 from the hut. It never goes above 3. How do I get help to fix this?

Send an email to support & see if they can check your game.

Support@storm8.com

SpiritWind00
12-01-15, 01:23 PM
I've also reported this to S8...

PikaSquirrel
12-01-15, 02:28 PM

If you have 3 unused and collect from the Cabbage Hut, you still only see 3? If you use your 3 from the tent and collect one from the hut, you will have 1. The next day when you get Rotten Cabbages from the tent, you will have 3. This is correct. The tent will only bring you up to 3. You need to keep your 3 unused and then go collect from your Cabbage Hut to accumulate up to 4.

PikaSquirrel
12-01-15, 02:41 PM
If you're experiencing issues of not receiving any Rotten Cabbages from the Cabbage Hut, please try uninstalling and reinstalling your game and see if this helps. If you are still getting no Rotten Cabbages, please let us know.

justtex328
12-03-15, 08:17 PM
Mine finally started saving! Yay!

kanajunroses
12-03-15, 08:19 PM
I also bought the cabbage hut, I have two issues.
1. I check the number of cabbages I the tent and tap the cabbage hut when it is ready, the cabbage doesn't add to the number inthebarons tent.
Or
2. It does not save to the next day when it shows four, I have not used the tent for two days but if I have four before bedtime, I will have three in am when I heck after waking, so instead of have 5 extra cabbages, I just get the regular three. I have not used the regular 3 daily cabbage in hope of see my bonus cabbage stay but they don't, feel discouraged.

meme1098
12-03-15, 08:47 PM
I also bought the cabbage hut, I have two issues.
1. I check the number of cabbages I the tent and tap the cabbage hut when it is ready, the cabbage doesn't add to the number inthebarons tent.
Or
2. It does not save to the next day when it shows four, I have not used the tent for two days but if I have four before bedtime, I will have three in am when I heck after waking, so instead of have 5 extra cabbages, I just get the regular three. I have not used the regular 3 daily cabbage in hope of see my bonus cabbage stay but they don't, feel discouraged.

Heres Pika's latest response:

If you're experiencing issues of not receiving any Rotten Cabbages from the Cabbage Hut, please try uninstalling and reinstalling your game and see if this helps. If you are still getting no Rotten Cabbages, please let us know.

jettsam
01-16-16, 06:25 AM
I purchased cabbage hut and it was adding additional cabbages to the first 3 free...however once I use all cabbages to try and win something it resets to zero but now I don't get the 3 free to start .... It is only accruing what I get from my hut...something not right please advise

SpiritWind00
01-16-16, 01:59 PM
I purchased cabbage hut and it was adding additional cabbages to the first 3 free...however once I use all cabbages to try and win something it resets to zero but now I don't get the 3 free to start .... It is only accruing what I get from my hut...something not right please advise

The day just needs to reset. Wait 24 hours and you'll get your free 3 and once you have your daily 3 then collect from the Hut. You will ONLY get the 3 free daily ones if your balance of cabbages is zero, which reading your post sounds like it is. :)

Korlcek
01-29-16, 02:31 PM
What about the cabbage hut as a goal? Do we know what the goal is and how to complete it?

mine55katika
03-15-17, 04:18 PM
Seg?tsetek nekem
Vettem k?poszta kunyh?t 450 kő?rt. Nem tudom gyűjteni a k?poszt?kat.
Ha nem j?tszom a s?torban, nem haszn?lom el az ingyenes 3 k?poszt?t, ?s beszedtem a kunyh?t t?bb napon kereszt?l akkor se. L?tom ad is k?poszt?t a kunyh? , de ha megn?zem akkor nem teszi hozz?. Hogyan lehet gyűjteni. Itt olvastam, hogy m?snak siker?l, de nekem nem. Sz?pen k?rem seg?tenek, hogy nekem is siker?lj?n. K?sz?n?m!

SpiritWind00
03-15-17, 06:47 PM
mine55katika, can you please post in English? If not, I'll try and have someone help you in Hungarian.