PDA

View Full Version : Storm 8 support

goldsilvercoin
11-12-15, 01:58 PM
I am having billing issues :( my credit card has been billed and I have not received my items. I submitted a ticked and attached a photo of my purchases.
The strange thing is, when I try and open my own attachment... It's black! Blank! Nada!

Is this normal? I want support to be able to see the attachment. I'm worried if I can't see it, they won't be able to either! I'll attach the image below.

I'm just trying to make this ticket go as smoothly as I can for support. Plus it takes a lot of time to even hear back :(

SparklyOctopus
11-12-15, 02:04 PM
Sorry to hear that! If the attachment didn't go through, you can update the email with a new screenshot. Please let us know if that works! :)

goldsilvercoin
11-12-15, 02:08 PM
Thank you! Fingers crossed it goes through this time.

goldsilvercoin
11-12-15, 02:32 PM
I'm trying to send my support ticket with my purchase history.

The problem is, the official steps aren't matching my screen. I attached the images below.

As you can see, there is nowhere for me to login like the directions say.

goldsilvercoin
11-12-15, 02:42 PM
I found my email at the very bottom, clicked on it, signed in and was able to get to my account settings. But still, I can't find my purchase history.
All I can find is payment information. It only has my credit card info.

How can I prove to support that I was billed and never received my items?? My credit card was billed. I have the reference number. Ugh :( this is so confusing.

Thank you so much for any and all help!!!

SparklyOctopus
11-12-15, 02:52 PM
Are you doing this on your iDevice? You may need to do this on a computer in order to locate the purchase history.

goldsilvercoin
11-12-15, 02:57 PM
Yes I am. I don't have an apple computer. Only windows 8. Will that be a problem?

SparklyOctopus
11-12-15, 03:01 PM
Windows 8 will be fine. :) You will have to download iTunes onto it to locate your purchases. Additionally, Apple should have sent you an email regarding the purchase you made. :) Either the purchase history or the email can be sent to support.

goldsilvercoin
11-12-15, 04:38 PM
This was so helpful! Thank you so much.

SparklyOctopus
11-12-15, 05:21 PM
Glad to hear it helped! :D