PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story update: Turkey Animals TIMED/OPTIONAL EVENT (re-released) EXPIRED

Pages : [1] 2

SpiritWind00
11-12-15, 01:24 PM
Event: Turkeys Animal Events
Timed/Optional Events
These goals have been released one at a time. You do not have to have completed the previous turkey animal to get the goals for the next turkey animal.

This event has now finished. SW

Goals for the Turkey Sheep - re-released 23 November 2015
1. Shear Determination
Inspect each Sheep x 3 (collection 4hr)
Have some Shears x 6 (ask friends) [note: you won't get this goal if you already have enough shears in your inventory from last time... SW]
Shear the sheep x 1

2. Cold Without Wool
Feed the sheep some Wheat x30 (skip 30g)
Feed the sheep some Corn x50 (skip 50g)
Feed the sheep some Water x40 (skip 40g)

3. Who Let the Sheep Out
Check the Library x 2
Check the Stables x 2
Check the Jeweller x 2
Check the Cottage x 2
Check the Tower x 2 (Lantern Spire or Watchtower )

4. Baaad Sheep
Have some Holiday Felt x 20
Visit Market x 1 (collection 1day
Rewards 360 coins & 3xp

5. Making the Costume
. Craft the Turkey Costume
(Holiday felt x 20. Fallen leaves x 30. Wool x 10)

6. All's Wool That Ends Wool
. DRESS the Sheep (turkey sheep)

1. Goals for the Turkey Cow - re-released 12 November 2015
1. Where are the Turkeys
Go to the Library x3
Read the Turkey scroll x1 (press read)

2. Giving Holiday
. HAVE some Holiday Felt (20) from Market Place & Gifting (you can only gift 1 felt to 1 neighbour. Multi drops from Market - 3-5 drops.)
. GATHER some Fall Leaves (20) from Gifting and/or Chop Red/Yellow Acer Trees (you will get around 4-6 from each tree)

3. Lean Mean Sewing Machine
. HAVE some Wool (10) Need 10 for crafting turkey costume
. HAVE some Yellow Dye (2)
. HAVE some Red Dye (2)

4. Costume Painting
. CRAFT the Turkey Costume (workshop 4hr. 20 felt, 30 fall leaves, 10 wool
. USE the Yellow Dyes
. USE the Red Dyes

5. Per-sueding The Cow
. FEED the cow 50 corn
. FEED the cow 50 wheat
. GIVE the cow 50 water
. DRESS the cow

6. Milked of all Puns
Welcome your new baby cow - PET

2. Goals for the Turkey Chicken - re-released 16 November 2015
1. Egg in Values
Measure our Chickens - collect from chickens x 50 [pink chickens DON'T count]
Give away the Eggs - give 50 eggs
Give away the Roast Chickens - give 20 roast chickens
Research data at the Cottage - visit cottage x5

2. Something Smells Fowl
Give water to the bath (x 50)
Craft Ivy's bath potion (x 3)
Potion is 10 white petals, 10 orange petals, 20 milk - Potion Shop, 1 hour

3. So Fresh and Clean
Give wood to the bath (x 30)
Use Ivy's bath potion (x 3)

4. Hatch An Idea
Use some fur (x 10)
Have some Holiday Felt (x 20)
Have some blue dye (x 2)
Have some purple dye (x 2)
Give 10 fur

5. Turkey Chicken
CRAFT a Turkey Costume (workshop 4 hours. 20 holiday felt, 30 fall leaves, 10 wool)
USE the Blue Dye (x 2)
USE the Purple Dye (x 2)
DRESS the Chicken (1)

6. Ruffled Feathers
PET the baby Turkey Chicken (x2)

Goals for the Turkey Pig - re-released 19 November 2015
1. When Pigs Fly
. GIVE Baron some Prime Cuts (x 10)
. GIVE Baron some Truffles (x 10)

2. Squealing In Excitement
. Pick the perfect Pig (x10) GO
. PET the chosen Pig

3. Hogs and Kisses
. Have some Cherry Blossoms (x18) ASK

4. Pig Oinkment
. GIVE some water to the pot (x 50)
. CRAFT some Smell Good Potion (x 3)
(Potion Shop 30 min. 10 White Petals. 10 Purple Petals. 6 Cherry Blossoms)

5. Sudsy
. Use the Smell Good Potion (3)
. Go to the Market (1x for more Holiday Felt)
. Craft the Turkey Costume (1)
(Workshop 4 hrs. 20 Holiday Felts, 30 Fall Leaves & 10 Wool)

6. Never a Boar
Show the cutie off - pet pig x 2, each one is hourly.

amerirish
11-12-15, 01:25 PM
I have a turkey pig and a turkey chicken so I'm really excited to get a turkey cow! :D

kimberly0822
11-12-15, 01:26 PM
Eeesh...another animal dressed like a turkey..boooored! :eek:

PrincessCupOButter
11-12-15, 01:27 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61055-Castle-Story-11-07-2013-Update

So far it started out just like this one. (Scroll past the chicken in post 2)
I put out my extra marketplaces just in case!

Since I didn't start playing until 2014, I'm glad we get a second chance. Hoping to get the chicken and pig too!

olcastle
11-12-15, 01:28 PM
Will be back to write up soon and find out the name of the event.

I bet it's the same name as 2 years ago.
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61055-Castle-Story-11-07-2013-Update

added: Princess was faster haha

SpiritWind00
I was just checking to see that exact thing!

bestmamasama
The first step is to visit the library three times. Collection time = 8 hours!

paisdelasmaravillas
11-12-15, 01:29 PM
First
Second
More pics

5 holiday felts from each market. ? I have 10, visit 2 markets, but I don't remember if I have previous felts? I don't see

Only three days!

bestmamasama
11-12-15, 01:30 PM
I bet it's the same name as 2 years ago.

The first step is different than that one...but maybe we get the same cow in the end?

dragon2046
11-12-15, 01:32 PM
The first step is different than that one...but maybe we get the same cow in the end?
Yes same cow. Then my goal ended after I got the turkey cow. I had all the items in inventory from last time.

bestmamasama
11-12-15, 01:34 PM
Ah good to know. Guess I don't have to worry too much about finishing this one since I have it from way back when. Thanks for letting us know!

mikado86
11-12-15, 01:34 PM
2.- Giving Holiday
have some holiday felt (??) < had some from last year so I auto completed, apparently you get it from markets, or check last year post
Gather some fall leaves (??) < same deal

3.- Lean mean sewing machine
Have some wool (??) < ... yeah I had wool, so who knows
Have some Yellow Dye (??) < must be getting tiring by now
Have some Red Dye (??) < yup.

4.- Costume Painting
Craft the Turkey Costume (0/1) < Workshop unlocked item
Use the Yellow Dyes (0/2)
Use the Red Dyes (0/2)

Workshop new item
Turkey Costume (4hrs)
20 Holiday felt
30 Fall Leaves
10 Wool

So yeah, quite similar to last year if not exactly the same

PrincessCupOButter
11-12-15, 01:35 PM

The first steps are for the tur-chicken (hopefully we'll get that too) Scroll past those steps and the pictures and the steps for the cow are listed next.

dragon2046
11-12-15, 01:39 PM
The first steps are for the tur-chicken (hopefully we'll get that too) Scroll past those steps and the pictures and the steps for the cow are listed next.

I didn't get a turkey chicken this time just the turkey cow. And as mikado stated above mine too auto completed so I didn't see a lot of the things needed.

badbunny42
11-12-15, 01:42 PM
Not going to worry about this one. Those turkey critters are scarily weird. Passed on it before. No regrets... Yet.

daffdil
11-12-15, 01:49 PM
Could someone please post the drops for this tur-cow? Thank you.

AnniePMH
11-12-15, 01:56 PM
The Holiday Felt and the Fall Leaves continue to drop after all goals are finished:)

mikado86
11-12-15, 01:57 PM

if they are the same as last year, exactly the same to a regular cow, id put them below the royal cow in terms of rare drops, same goes for the other animals

CLOVERKAITO
11-12-15, 01:57 PM

It is the same as regular cows I think.

meme1098
11-12-15, 02:00 PM
Ah, geez...I wanted an actual turkey...lol!

I haven't paid much attention when collecting from mine but also pretty sure it drops the same as a regular cow.

I guess next week will be the turkey-chicken or pig.

midgetsocks
11-12-15, 02:24 PM
Not worth it to me, they're hideous:(

kimberly0822
11-12-15, 02:25 PM
Apparently the S8 team is having a serious case of burn out... Regurgitation of past events seems to be the future of this game! Maybe they should take some time off, get some rest and come back intent on giving the players something new and awesome! At one time this game was my absolute fave..now it just bores me. Just wondering if the developers forgot that the game premise is "Castle Story" not how many weird animals can I obtain...that would be dragon story. Jmo

mikado86
11-12-15, 02:30 PM
Apparently the S8 team is having a serious case of burn out... Regurgitation of past events seems to be the future of this game! Maybe they should take some time off, get some rest and come back intent on giving the players something new and awesome! At one time this game was my absolute fave..now it just bores me. Just wondering if the developers forgot that the game premise is "Castle Story" not how many weird animals can I obtain...that would be dragon story. Jmo

just because they using the chance to make older quests/seasonal available for newer people doesnt mean they burn out, specially when they gave us an original WEEKLY questline 2 weeks ago

kimberly0822
11-12-15, 02:35 PM
just because they using the chance to make older quests/seasonal available for newer people doesnt mean they burn out, specially when they gave us an original WEEKLY questline 2 weeks ago

And we can all see how that (the mud pudding fiasco) turned out. You're right though, nothing wrong with giving new players a chance to get some of the old stuff but that could be incorporated into the story line for new players.

BahSunFarms
11-12-15, 02:40 PM
Gonna sit this one out. I'm still hoping they will bring back the bountiful table event soon. I'll save my resources and gems just in case.
Thanks for this thread!

M1mi04
11-12-15, 02:52 PM
Hope I'll be able use my extra turkey costume I have from last time when I couldn't get the cow because of a timer bug.. :confused:

jsburas123
11-12-15, 02:58 PM

So far it started out just like this one. (Scroll past the chicken in post 2)
I put out my extra marketplaces just in case!

Since I didn't start playing until 2014, I'm glad we get a second chance. Hoping to get the chicken and pig too!

Me too! I see them on others farms and I'm like I wish I could have gotten those too but I didn't start playing til after they were released also. They should have put them in the Barons Tent so those that don't have them at least could get them if want them

centralgirl2010
11-12-15, 03:02 PM
Anyone else having problems with the newest update being very glitchy? The graphics are all messed up and I have already tried to delete and reinstall the app and it didn't work. It is leaving the game virtually unplayable... so I hope that the developers fix it quickly! I'm on an iPhone 6 with iOS 9.1.

Em_storm
11-12-15, 03:05 PM

The turkey cow drops are comparable to the white cow.

AnniePMH
11-12-15, 03:10 PM
Is the inventory info for the Turkey Cow supposed to be blank? Is it like that for players who got this cow earlier?:confused:

Rockylandia
11-12-15, 03:14 PM
Don't really want the turkey animals but seizing the opportunity to gather holiday felt and autumn leaves, since we'll probably need them again!

55lee55
11-12-15, 03:15 PM
And we can all see how that (the mud pudding fiasco) turned out. You're right though, nothing wrong with giving new players a chance to get some of the old stuff but that could be incorporated into the story line for new players.

I agree. I was bored to tears over the dirt pudding and for what? A pool that drops half of what a well drops and takes 4x the space? That was an awful quest in my opinion. The older quests are orders of magnitude better than the ones S8 is able to come up with now, and the prizes are more artistically rendered and animated. I would rather see some of the nicer past quests return than be subjected to another dirt pudding. Maybe if S8 takes a break they can concentrate on hiring some artists who are able to draw and animate, and some writers who can assimilate the new storyline into the previous one. I would much rather see newer players given a chance at missed items than see the junk S8 has produced since they took over. I am sure some disagree, but I would rather have the old TL back, something I couldn't imagine wishing for when they ran the show. I couldn't imagine anything being worse than TL, which proves the adage "Be careful what you wish for, because you might get it".

These must have been released the year before last because I was here last year and never got this quest. They were in kingdoms when I started playing. Personally, I like the turkey animals a lot better than the fairy ones in the Baron's Tent.

I have the cow in my goal. Does that mean I am not going to get a chance at the others? I like the chicken best, but maybe not going to get a chance for the bird. Oh well. Not surprised that S8 couldn't get a rerelease correct. Even so, I am okay with the cow.

Can this really be finished in 3 days? If not, I can live with that too, but it doesn't seem fair for those who really want the turkey animals.

I suspect there will be a sale.

Alexis19891102
11-12-15, 03:28 PM
i use gems and gather from this cow, only milk, twice.

Alexis19891102
11-12-15, 03:29 PM
the third time is milk is prime cut.

ShibuyaCloth
11-12-15, 03:31 PM
The hoarder in me, tells me I will finally have a nice costume in my inventory :)
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50249.png_2v_31020.png

kimberly0822
11-12-15, 03:34 PM
i use gems and gather from this cow, only milk, twice.

Fyi: Thats all you will ever get. Milk or prime cuts

meme1098
11-12-15, 03:36 PM
Is the inventory info for the Turkey Cow supposed to be blank? Is it like that for players who got this cow earlier?:confused:

That's what mine shows as well.

The tur-pig has info on the back.

TwiWoods
11-12-15, 03:41 PM
I started playing after this quest, so I'm happy to get a shot at this one. And it gives me a little glimmer of hope that one day I'll get a shot at a love shack too.

AnniePMH
11-12-15, 03:51 PM
The hoarder in me, tells me I will finally have a nice costume in my inventory :)
http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50249.png_2v_31020.png

Yep, lol :rolleyes:

AnniePMH
11-12-15, 04:06 PM
Since this quest seems to be the same as last time, it feels unnessecary to post goal pics...If anyone wants pics or info about the goals, just let me know:)

Elen4070
11-12-15, 04:11 PM
Did anyone catch a screenshot of the game of thrones reference of "winter is coming"? Thwnks?

mnjcafe
11-12-15, 04:16 PM
I can't believe I am the first person saying this but OH MY GOD THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY EVER! I am finally going to be able to finish the Harvest Pergola!!! The opportunity to get fall leaves and holiday felt is a great one because they are the pieces I've been missing! Wooooooo!

AnniePMH
11-12-15, 04:16 PM
Did anyone catch a screenshot of the game of thrones reference of "winter is coming"? Thwnks?

This one?:)

ktorewqas
11-12-15, 04:29 PM
We only get part 2 of the turkey time from last year :confused: the pig and chicken are nice too and they should not hurt the game economics :p

sourp4tch
11-12-15, 04:39 PM
Hey guys! The Turkey Cow should now have a description in its info, sorry about that!

Hope you all enjoy the co--er, I mean... the Turkey... :rolleyes:

AnniePMH
11-12-15, 04:45 PM
Hey guys! The Turkey Cow should now have a description in its info, sorry about that!

Hope you all enjoy the co--er, I mean... the Turkey... :rolleyes:

Lol, thanks :rolleyes:

PinkEquinox
11-12-15, 04:54 PM
I can't believe I am the first person saying this but OH MY GOD THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY EVER! I am finally going to be able to finish the Harvest Pergola!!! The opportunity to get fall leaves and holiday felt is a great one because they are the pieces I've been missing! Wooooooo!

Would you happen to know how many gems it takes for the 4 ancient flowerpots for the last upgrade?

AnniePMH
11-12-15, 05:22 PM
Seems these last two goals are missing from the info in post 2 on first page:

Per-sueding The Cow

Perfect! thank you Annie! :) SW added to post 1.

AnniePMH
11-12-15, 05:23 PM
Milked Of All Puns

End of goals :)

However...:

SpiritWind00
11-12-15, 05:33 PM
does that last screen shot mean the chicken goal was also released?

meme1098
11-12-15, 05:33 PM
Maybe next week???

AnniePMH
11-12-15, 05:36 PM

Not in my Queendom anyway:)

hah! thanks Meme and Annie. I'm still waiting on my libraries.... didn't have any on my board. rats! :) SW

plby
11-12-15, 05:41 PM
Maybe next week???

or in three days. Last time they released the goals back to back, it might be the same this time.

ktorewqas
11-12-15, 05:58 PM
Wow, I was sad for the thought of no chicken or pig :o great! Hope I can get them all. I played CS last year at this time but did not see any task for the turkey lol

SpiritWind00
11-12-15, 06:00 PM
Wow, I was sad for the thought of no chicken or pig :o great! Hope I can get them all. I played CS last year at this time but did not see any task for the turkey lol

these were goals from 2013 (although I have to say, it does not seem like that long ago!! :) lol)

ktorewqas
11-12-15, 06:02 PM
these were goals from 2013 (although I have to say, it does not seem like that long ago!! :) lol) Thank you, SW :) that's why :D

transberry
11-12-15, 06:13 PM
Sadly I need ancient flower pots and fall leaves

Back when these came out, the harvest pergola and reindeer I didn't realize they were timed and I missed out

I did splurge on a reindeer stable last year

But with needing ancient flowerpots I'll never finish the pergola

CharmOfLea
11-12-15, 07:42 PM

Yes, yes, yes! Wohoo, let's go, winter! ... That'd be too good to see snow in CS, or even, oh yes, Snow!

dezzzila
11-13-15, 12:06 AM
Why are fall leaves not dropping from my red acer trees?

AnniePMH
11-13-15, 12:24 AM
Why are fall leaves not dropping from my red acer trees?

They don't drop everytime you chop... Have you reached goal Giving Holiday?:)

Wonkaland99
11-13-15, 01:15 AM
Do the market places drop more than 1 felt per visit? It's a very short time and I don't want to buy a load more just for this goal.

mcb397
11-13-15, 01:46 AM
Mine dropped 8 felt on first collection.

Wonkaland99
11-13-15, 01:55 AM
Mine dropped 8 felt on first collection.

Thanks, that's useful information

nadinana
11-13-15, 02:14 AM
I can not send felts from my neighbors!!!!
How much take felts from market?
Why so small time for this event?

icastled
11-13-15, 03:06 AM
I have been playing for just under a year now. I'm thankful for the opportunity to obtain the turkey dressed animals. While S8 does have a lot of fiasco goals that are not story line related, I'm excited for the opportunity to get the items I missed prior to beginning the game, without having to spend gems. But I can understand the frustration of those who've been playing for years and have everything. It would be interesting if they could still release storyline goals and let these additional opportunities be just that, additional.

Wonkaland99
11-13-15, 03:11 AM
I have been playing for just under a year now. I'm thankful for the opportunity to obtain the turkey dressed animals. While S8 does have a lot of fiasco goals that are not story line related, I'm excited for the opportunity to get the items I missed prior to beginning the game, without having to spend gems. But I can understand the frustration of those who've been playing for years and have everything. It would be interesting if they could still release storyline goals and let these additional opportunities be just that, additional.

My sentiments exactly.

CLOVERKAITO
11-13-15, 03:35 AM
Time to craft souvenir Turkey costumes lol. Got 7 marketplace out now and trees. As long as you haven't use yellow and red dye when you reached the craft costume goal you can keep crafting costumes (limit 4).

CLOVERKAITO
11-13-15, 03:46 AM
I can not send felts from my neighbors!!!!
How much take felts from market?
Why so small time for this event?

I don't think you can gift felts. This is a repeat event from 2013 so I think that's why the time limit is shorter.
The market drops 4-8 felts per collection I believe. So you should build 5 marketplaces now if you can, if you really want the turkey cow.

nadinana
11-13-15, 04:52 AM
Build only 2 market.

ndtrance
11-13-15, 04:59 AM
I don't think you can gift felts. This is a repeat event from 2013 so I think that's why the time limit is shorter.
The market drops 4-8 felts per collection I believe. So you should build 5 marketplaces now if you can, if you really want the turkey cow.

I can gift felts but the marketplace is a better source. Why do we need 5 marketplaces? I just built 2 to bring my total to 3. Do I need more?

Sandybellee
11-13-15, 05:37 AM
I can gift felts but the marketplace is a better source. Why do we need 5 marketplaces? I just built 2 to bring my total to 3. Do I need more?

I got 5 felts from 1 marketplace so I built 3 more. I think 4 matketplaces should be enough.

my2place
11-13-15, 06:17 AM
Is there a limit on the number of felts you can gift? I was able to gift one felt from each of my accounts, but then it wouldn't let me send additional felts after the first one .... ?

kdgulle
11-13-15, 06:23 AM
It looks like you can only gift one felt to one neighbor. The same with the leaves, only can gift one. I got 3 felts from my first marketplace collection. I have 5 markets out just to be sure.

enaid03
11-13-15, 06:46 AM
So can we only get one cow? I just finished the quest line, placed the cow, saw that he wasn't appearing but had 29 minutes left. Force closed the app and he's gone?

CLOVERKAITO
11-13-15, 08:03 AM

It's timed for only three days, and because the felt drop rate is random so if you want to be 100% sure you finish this goal it is safer to have more marketplace than not, but it's your call. I have 7 because I wanted to hoard lol. It's only 4 stone blocks and 4 wooden beams each, and by chopping trees for the leaves you'd get a lot of wood anyway.

roguebee
11-13-15, 09:18 AM
Two collections from the Marketplace and received 3 & 6 felts. Could be a little tight with just 3 Marketplaces. And only 33 leaves from 8 trees.

Elen4070
11-13-15, 09:54 AM

Yes! Thank you so much! I scrolled so fast through it i didnt notife what it said until after tapping, and now my bf doesnt believe the GoT reference

Thank you so much!

coolssp
11-13-15, 10:10 AM
Can we also have the sheep and the pig :) wasn't playing the last time around

tuffyjkitten
11-13-15, 12:14 PM
Limited gifts of felt and 22 hrs collection from marketplace are not fun. My marketplace gave me 3 felt and I got 2 as gifts. This isnt going to happen for me. I have my second marketplace out but not building more. This should not be a requirement.

ktorewqas
11-13-15, 12:16 PM
I have 5 marketplaces and collected 6 times, I got 30 felts

twinkletoes12348
11-13-15, 12:25 PM
I have 5 marketplaces, and so far my drops have been 3, 6, and 7.

meme1098
11-13-15, 01:04 PM
Can we also have the sheep and the pig :) wasn't playing the last time around

The chicken may be next after the timer has expired since Old Thomas mentioned something about a chicken in the goal completion window (see Annie's post #49) . Or it could be next Thursday.

CLOVERKAITO
11-13-15, 01:44 PM
Limited gifts of felt and 22 hrs collection from marketplace are not fun. My marketplace gave me 3 felt and I got 2 as gifts. This isnt going to happen for me. I have my second marketplace out but not building more. This should not be a requirement.

If you don't care about the cow then you don't need to do this optional goal at all. Marketplaces are not too hard to build, just takes up lots of space that's all. It's not a required goal really.

mreames
11-13-15, 02:54 PM

Hopefully it's not just a leftover, unedited for this release, part of the conversation!!!

roguebee
11-13-15, 04:23 PM
The felt is going to be a real choke point... 5 collections between 2 accounts: 3, 6, 3, 5, & 3.

mreames
11-13-15, 04:28 PM
Time to craft souvenir Turkey costumes lol. Got 7 marketplace out now and trees. As long as you haven't use yellow and red dye when you reached the craft costume goal you can keep crafting costumes (limit 4).

I gave the two red and yellow dye and can still craft another costume so I'm guessing it'll stay there as long as I don't collect the costume from the workshop.

ktorewqas
11-13-15, 05:06 PM
I gave the two red and yellow dye and can still craft another costume so I'm guessing it'll stay there as long as I don't collect the costume from the workshop.
I collected the costume and can not craft it any more. Anyway, I got the turkey cow :D

tuffyjkitten
11-13-15, 06:12 PM
If you don't care about the cow then you don't need to do this optional goal at all. Marketplaces are not too hard to build, just takes up lots of space that's all. It's not a required goal really.

True but it should never be a requirement for any goal to need multiple buildings of the same type in order to collect the items in the required time. I like the cow but I don't like feeling forced to build extra buildings in order to even have a chance at getting one.

88silver
11-13-15, 06:18 PM
Do felt and leaves still drop after completing the final step? I want to stock up on felt and leaves in case they do re-release the turkey-chicken.

dragon2046
11-13-15, 06:23 PM
Do felt and leaves still drop after completing the final step? I want to stock up on felt and leaves in case they do re-release the turkey-chicken.

Yes mine are still dropping. Max on felt is 30 and max on leaves is 40. :)

ktorewqas
11-13-15, 06:29 PM
Yes, I still get the leaves but the dropping rate is lower compare to before crafting the costume

lionteam2
11-13-15, 10:08 PM
Hello everyone,

Probably this is not the place for my question but I browsed the whole forum and can't find answer:

What means the sign at the upper-right corner of the screen (pls see the attached image)? It changes from time to time.

Specially I'm curious when it shows something about the energy!

kdgulle
11-13-15, 10:16 PM
They are offers from storm 8 to buy something. This one is 10 boar traps 50 shield tokens, 250 energy for $4.99

lionteam2
11-13-15, 10:48 PM
They are offers from storm 8 to buy something. This one is 10 boar traps 50 shield tokens, 250 energy for $4.99

From where do you see this info? I'm clicking on the icon but nothing happened.

Sandybellee
11-14-15, 02:30 AM
From where do you see this info? I'm clicking on the icon but nothing happened.

You should see it by clicking on it. Do you have purchases disabled in the app? That might be a reason for why it's not opening when you click on it.

Sandybellee
11-14-15, 02:37 AM
Crafting the turkey costume! :) (For me, three matketplaces would have been enough. Already stored the 4th one but left the other 3 out to collect more felt just in case.)

JojoMoonflower
11-14-15, 06:36 AM
HELP Please with gifting holiday felt. Me and a neighbor cannot gift each other the holiday felt. Both of us have received it from other neighbors but cannot receive it from each other. I have tried repeatedly with no luck. I have a quantity of 5 and she has a quantity of 4. I also quit the game and reopened it. Hope I have given enough info to help you solve this. Is there a solution?

Wonkaland99
11-14-15, 07:16 AM
HELP Please with gifting holiday felt. Me and a neighbor cannot gift each other the holiday felt. Both of us have received it from other neighbors but cannot receive it from each other. I have tried repeatedly with no luck. I have a quantity of 5 and she has a quantity of 4. I also quit the game and reopened it. Hope I have given enough info to help you solve this. Is there a solution?

You do know that you can't send more than 3 gifts each day?

kimberly0822
11-14-15, 07:24 AM
Hello everyone,

Probably this is not the place for my question but I browsed the whole forum and can't find answer:

What means the sign at the upper-right corner of the screen (pls see the attached image)? It changes from time to time.

Specially I'm curious when it shows something about the energy!

These are special offers that cost actual money to buy (if you are talking about the chest icon). Special offers change regularly. Just a way for the developers to get more revenue from the game.

JojoMoonflower
11-14-15, 07:44 AM
You do know that you can't send more than 3 gifts each day?

Yes, I know, but double checked too. Thanks. When I send holiday felt to this particular neighbor, I get the message that it was not sent because either I have sent max # or she has received max # gifts. Neither is true. I have received 1 gift and she has not received any gifts today.

CharmOfLea
11-14-15, 07:46 AM
U can only gift 1 felt for 1 neighbor each day, i.e. U cannot send 3 neighbors X 1 felt / 24h.

Seriously700
11-14-15, 08:40 AM
Yes, I still get the leaves but the dropping rate is lower compare to before crafting the costume

I too am finding that the leaf drop rate is much lower since crafting the costume, even without collecting the costume yet.

I had hoped to make an extra costume as a souvenir, and maybe have 20 or 25 leaves leftover in inventory in case needed for a future event, but that will take forever. Sometimes I only get 1 leaf from 10 chops. And in 1 account, I chopped all my acers to get the leaves for the 1st costume. Now I'm spending energy watering saplings. Not a great use of energy during the last days of this season's monster event.

Elen4070
11-14-15, 10:31 AM
For the first goal that needs felt, i just got x8 from a market. I think somebody said the limit was 5, but it isnt

burritosprings
11-14-15, 11:07 AM
Drop rate on leaves is a 182 sided die.

IttyBittyInc
11-14-15, 11:14 AM
Which version of Castle Story is this event on?

ShibuyaCloth
11-14-15, 12:04 PM
Hunter Season was on near full hold for +2 days to get the cow in storage. So 2 days hunting lost. Well I will need 3 more seasons anyway to get the cooking camp.

CLOVERKAITO
11-14-15, 12:33 PM
I
Not a great use of energy during the last days of this season's monster event.

I do get a monster about every 2-3 trees chopped.
My monsters have been hiding from me during the event anyway (at some point collected 25 wheat and still no monster lol, or 30 energy on farm animals and no monsters) so that's why I just went to chop trees instead.

JojoMoonflower
11-14-15, 04:49 PM
U can only gift 1 felt for 1 neighbor each day, i.e. U cannot send 3 neighbors X 1 felt / 24h.

Thank you for answering my question.

comeuntojesus
11-14-15, 06:46 PM
New calf-duck is born!:)

tuffyjkitten
11-14-15, 10:57 PM
Well I needed 5 felt from my market and I got 4 with less than 20 hrs left. I was not happy. I did spend the 3 gems to finish and get my turkey cow.

nadinana
11-14-15, 11:35 PM
What t.cow give?

Kastlerama
11-15-15, 01:07 AM
It has to grow up before I can collect.

SpiritWind00
11-15-15, 01:55 AM
It's just a normal cow... Gives same drops of milk etc as every other cow, just in fancy clothes. :)

rulerofjennyville
11-15-15, 07:41 AM
I got one and it's cute, but I wish it gave special drops. I desperately need rat tails and nothing is giving them to me anymore. I have none.

raaver
11-15-15, 08:23 AM
I hoped it'd drop fertilizer every collection... Typical you need special items and it turns out to be a normal cow which is 500 in the market.. :/

79jmo
11-15-15, 10:17 AM
I just got off a cruise ship and only have 3 hours to complete this event. If the cow only drops like the regular, I guess I didn't miss much. Not going to use gems for a dressed up, basic coin cow.

Would be nice to get the chance to finish the Thankful Table from last year since Android users were just starting out and wool was hard to come by.

Jennerwein1
11-15-15, 01:01 PM
OMG, totally forgot. My costume was ready, finished with 2 minutes to go !!! Got my cow, phew!

Maj800
11-15-15, 02:03 PM
Will u help me? I picked up my costume from the workshop and I did not receive the next goal. I have a costume in inventory, but that's it. Thank u!

ShibuyaCloth
11-15-15, 02:32 PM
Will u help me? I picked up my costume from the workshop and I did not receive the next goal. I have a costume in inventory, but that's it. Thank u!

Well check you goal book, the timer has passed probably.

OlivesEatery
11-15-15, 02:37 PM
I've got the special cow but it's invisible! Any ideas? All my plants which drop orange leaves are also either invisible, grey boxes or scrambled pixels too. I have no idea why though.

EsmeW2
11-15-15, 04:41 PM
I've got the special cow but it's invisible! Any ideas? All my plants which drop orange leaves are also either invisible, grey boxes or scrambled pixels too. I have no idea why though.

I could see my baby cow on my phone version of the game when I got it but it became invisible a few hours ago. I don't have the problem with the leaves.

I can still see the baby cow it if I go on a neighbour visit via my other game - it really is there - it's just not displaying on the phone. I've seen this happen quite a few times before - the orphanage was invisible for a while recently, and I had big problems with the horses when they stopped being statues and were changed to animated. Sometimes the invisibility clears after closing the game and reopening it, sometimes it corrects itself and once I had to do a reinstall to make it go away. I've always thought it was something to do with my phone, so interesting to see that I'm not alone having this problem.

CLOVERKAITO
11-15-15, 05:18 PM
My marketplace and trees are still dropping felts and leaves despite the event is over :o

ktorewqas
11-15-15, 06:52 PM
Where are the turkey chicken and pig ?:o

meme1098
11-15-15, 06:54 PM
Where are the turkey chicken and pig ?:o

Maybe a continuation on Thursday?

vednir
11-15-15, 07:53 PM
Looks like the cow is identical to the 2013 version since it stacks in the inventory. That's unlike the Glimmerbat Habit which is apparently a separate item since it has 2 inventory slots.

Cheech257
11-16-15, 10:20 AM
I am confused. Has the second part of the turkey time quest be*** or is it over. I received the turkey cow but did not get instructions to continue for the turkey chicken. Thanks

meme1098
11-16-15, 10:33 AM
I am confused. Has the second part of the turkey time quest be*** or is it over. I received the turkey cow but did not get instructions to continue for the turkey chicken. Thanks

No one has. Maybe on Thursday.

AnniePMH
11-16-15, 10:46 AM

Or next year...:rolleyes:

TastyCakeBakery
11-16-15, 11:14 AM
I hope they re-release the Bountiful Table. That was definitely worth going through the goals.

Cheech257
11-16-15, 11:38 AM
It looks like you can only gift one felt to one neighbor. The same with the leaves, only can gift one. I got 3 felts from my first marketplace collection. I have 5 markets out just to be sure.

Just thought I might have missed a step. Thanks and I will keep watching for updates

ktorewqas
11-16-15, 12:12 PM
Maybe a continuation on Thursday?

Or next year...:rolleyes:

Thank you very much:D further and further ;)

mina_32
11-16-15, 01:00 PM
I couldn't even get past the first felt task, lol. Bummer.

LillieNomi
11-16-15, 02:24 PM
So I just got the turkey chicken goal, isn't there anyone else who got it? BTW it's on an 2 days only timer for me...

anne202b
11-16-15, 02:25 PM
I got it, LillieNomi! :)

my2place
11-16-15, 02:29 PM
So I just got the turkey chicken goal, isn't there anyone else who got it? BTW it's on an 2 days only timer for me...
Got it here, yay!

katbtodd
11-16-15, 02:30 PM
Got it here, yay!

2 days here too and I just collected from my cottage to get a boar, so I got to wait for them

LillieNomi
11-16-15, 02:31 PM
Ok great! 😃 I was starting to wonder if there was something wrong... First step seems to be like the one in 2013, if I read up correctly!

ktorewqas
11-16-15, 02:37 PM
2 days here too and I just collected from my cottage to get a boar, so I got to wait for themI got a boar too :D

tigarlilyvol
11-16-15, 02:39 PM
Ok great! �� I was starting to wonder if there was something wrong... First step seems to be like the one in 2013, if I read up correctly!

Same here, hope people continued to collect felt and leaves, get cottages, market places and all your chickens out.

QueenCarolyn
11-16-15, 02:47 PM
Same here, hope people continued to collect felt and leaves, get cottages, market places and all your chickens out.

Does anyone have the goals for the chicken and pig written out? I maxed out on felt and leaves but didn't have cottages out. Will we need cottages after the first part? What else do we need? Half of my kingdom is is storage. I just took more chickens out and bought some more. You need to collect from chickens 50 times for part one, and from 5 cottages.

tigarlilyvol
11-16-15, 03:07 PM
Does anyone have the goals for the chicken and pig written out? I maxed out on felt and leaves but didn't have cottages out. Will we need cottages after the first part? What else do we need? Half of my kingdom is is storage. I just took more chickens out and bought some more. You need to collect from chickens 50 times for part one, and from 5 cottages.

From 2013
Collect from 50 chickens
Give 50 eggs
Give 20 roasted chickens
Visit cottage 5 times
Part 2
Give 50 water
Craft Ivy's potion X 3
(Potion) 10 white petals, 10 orange petals, 20 milk craft time 1 hr.
Part 3
Give 20 wood
Use bath potion
Part 4
Use some fur X 10
Holiday felt X 20
Blue dye X 2
Purple dye X 2
Give 10 fur
Craft costume 20 felt, 30 leaves, 10 wool
Use blue dye
Use purple dye
Dress chicken
Pet chicken X 2

meme1098
11-16-15, 03:08 PM

There's a link to the goal in the thread If the turkey chicken comes out

Oops.. Posted at the same time

meme1098
11-16-15, 03:16 PM
2 days here too and I just collected from my cottage to get a boar, so I got to wait for them

Tapped my first cottage & got a boar too. It's a trap! ...lol

AnniePMH
11-16-15, 03:28 PM
It's the exact same steps in the goals as in 2013:)

Chaotarch
11-16-15, 03:31 PM
It's the exact same steps in the goals as in 2013:)

lol, you skip?:rolleyes:
i am not, put out my cottage and collecting eggs... omg...

AnniePMH
11-16-15, 03:35 PM
lol, you skip?:rolleyes:
i am not, put out my cottage and collecting eggs... omg...

Not skipping, exactly...More like speeding a little here and there, lol:o I had my cottages out and ready, and trees grown:D

nessa005
11-16-15, 03:37 PM
I've been away for a few days and did not participate in collecting felt and leaves. Is this a continuation from Nov 12? Is it possible to complete in less than 2 days?

tigarlilyvol
11-16-15, 03:44 PM
Here's pig from 2013 (7 days)
Give 10 prime cuts to Baron
Give 10 truffles to Baron
Part 2
Pick perfect pig X 10 (collect from)
Pet pig X 1
Part 3
Have some cherry blossoms (ask 18 friends)
Part 4
Give 50 water
Craft 3 smell good potions (10 white petals, 10 purple petals, and 6 cherry blossoms 30 min.)
Part 5
Use smell good potion
Go to market place X 1
Craft turkey costume ( 20 felt, 30 leaves and 10 wool 4 hrs.)
Dress the cutie up X1
Show cutie off X 2

transberry
11-16-15, 04:13 PM
So very glad I didn't use felt and upgrade pergola

Maxed on felt but will need it for costumes

Only wish I'd come here first and not collected from marketplace, didn't realize the felt max was so low

So it didn't give any on the 2 marketplace collections lol

Only wish we could craft duplicates

AnniePMH
11-16-15, 04:42 PM
So very glad I didn't use felt and upgrade pergola

Maxed on felt but will need it for costumes

Only wish I'd come here first and not collected from marketplace, didn't realize the felt max was so low

So it didn't give any on the 2 marketplace collections lol

Only wish we could craft duplicates

Turkey costumes? I have 5 now in my inventory after completing the turkey cow and the turkey chicken:)

labsandboxers
11-16-15, 06:29 PM
I only was able to complete the cow because I had felt from the first time. How is everyone getting so much felt

CLOVERKAITO
11-16-15, 06:43 PM
I only was able to complete the cow because I had felt from the first time. How is everyone getting so much felt

I have 7 marketplaces sitting on the board.

SpiritWind00
11-16-15, 06:56 PM
Post 1 updated with goal info.

DeeDeeBird70
11-16-15, 07:07 PM
While "measuring" chickens, I found if you have the Turkey-chicken from 2013, it does not count. Also the non Love Shack pink chickens that were purchased with coins during the Valentine 2014 event do not count. But if you have a Chocolate dropping Love Shack chicken either purchased with gems or dropped by Knights from a "Love" adventure from the castle, those will be counted.

labsandboxers
11-16-15, 08:40 PM
Does anyone how how to use a turkey costume that is in your inventory?

doodledoo20000
11-16-15, 09:24 PM
I had a potion from the last time around so after crafting two I'm full and can't craft the third. I guess the only way to progress is with the 10 gem skip...

stargaze91
11-16-15, 09:51 PM
The timer in my goalbook shows 2 days for the turkey chicken :confused: even if the event started 10 hours back ,I don't think that would count as 1 day ,does this mean I have less than 2 days for this goal ? Maybe they will give 1 day timer for the turkey pig then

Nvm ,read previous posts saying the timer is 2 days

stargaze91
11-16-15, 09:54 PM
I had a potion from the last time around so after crafting two I'm full and can't craft the third. I guess the only way to progress is with the 10 gem skip...

Maybe if you didn't collect from one potion shop , it will allow you to craft more in the other , I think..or you could have crafted 1 first ,then put the other 2 together

AnniePMH
11-16-15, 10:26 PM
Does anyone how how to use a turkey costume that is in your inventory?

I had maxed my inventory on Turkey costumes, but could give one away in the goal, by clicking the dress button in the goal Turkey Chicken. Then I could craft two new ones in the workshops:)

stargaze91
11-16-15, 11:55 PM
I had maxed my inventory on Turkey costumes, but could give one away in the goal, by clicking the dress button in the goal Turkey Chicken. Then I could craft two new ones in the workshops:)

what is the max limit for turkey costume in the inventory?

olcastle
11-17-15, 01:29 AM
SpiritWind, is it confirmed that only 3 turkey animals will be released this year?

no idea! :) I'll check with the team though... SW :)

AnniePMH
11-17-15, 01:47 AM
what is the max limit for turkey costume in the inventory?

Max limit is 4 turkey costumes, I have 5:)

stargaze91
11-17-15, 01:55 AM
Max limit is 4 turkey costumes, I have 5:)

Thank you:)

littelprincess0313
11-17-15, 07:00 AM
Maybe if you didn't collect from one potion shop , it will allow you to craft more in the other , I think..or you could have crafted 1 first ,then put the other 2 together

Hey i have the same problem. Please put up the max of Ivys potion I dont wanna spend 30 gems :(

mrootje
11-17-15, 08:43 AM
I have got one Ivy potion from last year or 2013. Now it's says my inventory is full, so I cann't make the third potion. What to do? I cann't remove it from my inventory and don't know how to use it!

meme1098
11-17-15, 08:52 AM
I have got one Ivy potion from last year or 2013. Now it's says my inventory is full, so I cann't make the third potion. What to do? I cann't remove it from my inventory and don't know how to use it!

There are some posts in the Bugs thread. Maybe add yours there to see if a resolution is possible.

ktorewqas
11-17-15, 10:41 AM
Souvenir caused trouble :confused: I think I will not make extra one from now on :rolleyes:

kooky panda
11-17-15, 11:11 AM
Please add your post on the current bug thread here

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61229-Ivy-s-bath-potion-issue

olcastle
11-17-15, 12:50 PM
no idea! :) I'll check with the team though... SW :)

Thank you! Turkey Sheep requires many building collections, it's better to be prepared.

SpiritWind00
11-17-15, 01:40 PM
The cap on Ivy's Bath Potion has been raised from 3 to 6...

anne202b
11-17-15, 02:13 PM
Why was I only able to make one tur-chicken? It's gone from the workshop. :(

ktorewqas
11-17-15, 02:32 PM
Thank you! Turkey Sheep requires many building collections, it's better to be prepared.
Sheep? There is a sheep! I did not find doc for it.

meme1098
11-17-15, 03:53 PM
Sheep? There is a sheep! I did not find doc for it.

There also was a pig.

Here's the link for sheep :
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61748-Castle-Story-11-21-2013-Update

DragonThruTime
11-17-15, 04:58 PM
So I guess there is no way to complete this with only one market? I just realized that I only have 21 hours left to collect felt and it will be 22 hours before my market is ready so I came here to see if it was a bug or something. Geez! It's getting so you can't complete any of these events without multiple buildings and keeping on top of future goals through the forum so you can make or collect things ahead.

SpiritWind00
11-17-15, 06:09 PM
Woohoo! We are getting the Turkey Pig and their Turkey sheep will follow. (Just call me Mary!)

I'll write up the steps for the Sheep in post 1 a bit later.

Can i suggest you do build a couple of marketplaces and continue to collect in between animals so you can be ready (if you want to do these optional goals).

Just to be clear, the animals have same drops as their coin counterparts. They just have clothes. :)

ktorewqas
11-17-15, 06:20 PM
There also was a pig.

Here's the link for sheep :
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61748-Castle-Story-11-21-2013-Updatethanks :D <3 ouch, they skipped the pergola :(

SpiritWind00
11-17-15, 06:54 PM
Turkey Sheep goals now listed in post 1. There are quite a few buildings (as said above) and also crops which you can prepare for now if you can.

tegaan3
11-17-15, 07:57 PM
Hi all,

I could really use the gift of 4 felts, my market places won't need collecting until after the next timer expires. Thanks

rulerofjennyville
11-18-15, 04:29 AM
Well, I now have the turkey cow and the turkey chicken. I would like the set if I can get it - I happened to have a lot of felt.

Hi all,

I could really use the gift of 4 felts, my market places won't need collecting until after the next timer expires. Thanks

I send you an invite- if you still want felt you can accept and send me something (I apparently will need more felt, too) and I'll send you some.

ktorewqas
11-18-15, 05:02 AM
Turkey Sheep goals now listed in post 1. There are quite a few buildings (as said above) and also crops which you can prepare for now if you can.thank you, SW :) I am planting wheat now :D

BahSunFarms
11-18-15, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the info! I was avoiding this turkey event but now that I see a sheep will be available, I'm gonna prep for that. It'll be cool to get a sheep without gems.

transberry
11-18-15, 07:55 AM
Thanks for the info! I was avoiding this turkey event but now that I see a sheep will be available, I'm gonna prep for that. It'll be cool to get a sheep without gems.
None of my sheep were gem purchases

All but 1 are gifts from adventure

It took me over 20 months to get alicorn horn, than I got 3 extra wings now I have just crafted 3 alicorns 2 in the past 6 months

Dragons were bit easier but still have 4 eggs I can't hatch

And I'm finally only about 2 goals behind, even have half of sister sister done

This event however is difficult I can only have 3 marketplaces. I have an unfinished harvest pergola that needs felt but you can't do both since you max at 20 felt and I can only have 3 marketplaces until I level up

I'm level 50

vednir
11-18-15, 11:38 AM
None of my sheep were gem purchases

All but 1 are gifts from adventure

It took me over 20 months to get alicorn horn, than I got 3 extra wings now I have just crafted 3 alicorns 2 in the past 6 months

Dragons were bit easier but still have 4 eggs I can't hatch

And I'm finally only about 2 goals behind, even have half of sister sister done

This event however is difficult I can only have 3 marketplaces. I have an unfinished harvest pergola that needs felt but you can't do both since you max at 20 felt and I can only have 3 marketplaces until I level up

I'm level 53

Assuming you are level 50, which is the max level, you can have more than 3 marketplaces by selling some of your town buildings.

PinkEquinox
11-18-15, 12:23 PM
Does anyone know how many gems the ancient flowerpots are for the last step of the harvest pergola? I'm at the blueprint stage(50 gems) and don't want to gem it if the flowerpots are too expensive. ty :)

jaymieb2
11-18-15, 12:38 PM
I hope someone can verify this before I spend gems... I just started crafting the costume in the workshop. There is only half an hour left. Please verify that I must DRESS my chicken in the next 30 minutes. (Or can I do this after the timer runs out???)

Thank you!
Jaymie :-)

PinkEquinox
11-18-15, 12:48 PM
You'll need to finish the goal before the timer runs out.

serenitygrandma
11-18-15, 02:06 PM
OMG I missed dressing the chicken and lost the whole thing. Are you frickin kidding me ? I'm so done with these timed releases.

M2013C
11-18-15, 02:59 PM
I thought I had more hours didnt get the turkey chicken. I can remember the Last time you had the change to buy them in the market.

jessielynn6583
11-18-15, 05:11 PM
I'm at level 36 and have 4 market places. Maybe you are at your town building max

transberry
11-18-15, 06:37 PM
Even tried selling some cottages still can't get another market

It says level up to get more

Mikachernova
11-18-15, 10:25 PM
My turkey chicken goal is gone from the goal book. Just in the middle of quest. When i collected all necessary felts it just gone from my book. No more goal left. How this could happen???????????

SpiritWind00
11-18-15, 10:48 PM
My turkey chicken goal is gone from the goal book. Just in the middle of quest. When i collected all necessary felts it just gone from my book. No more goal left. How this could happen???????????

It's gone from your book as its finished. We should get the next one by tomorrow though ;)

Even tried selling some cottages still can't get another market. It says level up to get more

It might be that you need to sell a few more. When we needed cottages it sometimes took a few farmhouses to get 1 cottage.

vickyville14
11-18-15, 11:32 PM

Mine too. I don't think it was expiring; it just disappeared. Bummer, I like the imaginary animals!

M2013C
11-19-15, 02:18 AM
Does someone know If we can buy the turkey chicken in the market after the goal? And we need a gem confirmation button!

shadowlight1
11-19-15, 02:30 AM
The timing of the challenge in Castle Story make a turkey costume for ther chicken was badly timed for me & I didn't complete it, it expired. (Unlike the cow'so costume with oodles of time to spare ) Caught up in the spirit of Thanksgiving I clicked yes I'd pay the gems for the "prize" I think the gems disappeared but I didn't seem to receive anything. No chicken in a turkey suit. .. my coworkers feels silly alone in his costume!

Shadowlight1

rulerofjennyville
11-19-15, 04:31 AM
So are we getting more animals? I'm not seeing any in my goals yet. Has the chicken goal ended?

Wonkaland99
11-19-15, 04:32 AM
I was so bored yesterday that I started musing on giving names to these pantomime animals. The theme is thanksgiving and the Latin for thanks is gratias, so starting with that here's what I came up with.
Turkey Cow : GRACIE
Turkey Chicken : GOOSEY (that will get her really confused)
Turkey Sheep : GRASSY (eating too much)
Turkey Pig : GROSS

I really need to get a life!!

ladyperidot
11-19-15, 05:36 AM
Does someone know If we can buy the turkey chicken in the market after the goal? And we need a gem confirmation button!

I couldn't finish mine before it finished; in the precession of moving so Internet has been iffy. No option to buy with gems.

1whitty
11-19-15, 07:56 AM
I wish the time on the posts was correct. Is the tur-pig coming out today? (Thursday) sorry if I should already know this

dipwid
11-19-15, 08:27 AM
Does sir pigglesworth count when collecting/petting pigs?

M2013C
11-19-15, 09:37 AM
I couldn't finish mine before it finished; in the precession of moving so Internet has been iffy. No option to buy with gems.

I can remember in 2013 there was after the goal had finished there was a chance to buy them with gems. I just started castle story, so I dont know for sure.

meme1098
11-19-15, 11:45 AM
I wish the time on the posts was correct. Is the tur-pig coming out today? (Thursday) sorry if I should already know this

You can change the time in your Settings. I have mine set to CST here where I live.

At the very top of the page, tap Settings. In the left column, tap General Settings & then scroll down until you see the Date and Time options.

1whitty
11-19-15, 12:24 PM
You can change the time in your Settings. I have mine set to CST here where I live.

At the very top of the page, tap Settings. In the left column, tap General Settings & then scroll down until you see the Date and Time options.

Thank you. I never knew that. I've got the correct time for where I live now.

NanaCanna
11-19-15, 01:02 PM
I'm so upset, I was making my turkey costume & it was suppose to be ready in 4 hrs but our internet went out so the next morning I signed on & the goal to dress my chicken was gone!😡 Can someone tell me why?

ktorewqas
11-19-15, 01:07 PM
Pig is here but there is another mystery task. I hope these two will not be conflict with each other

meme1098
11-19-15, 01:09 PM
Pig is here but there is another mystery task. I hope these two will not be conflict with each other

Yea...just sent out requests for blossoms. Better not be any requests in the other one.

What happened to Lorilei's sapphire? I'm still trying to figure out what happened to that other necklace from like 2 years ago???

Anaboe
11-19-15, 01:10 PM
Mystery task? I guess you're right, since we have a chain of 7 tasks, and in the first post, only 6 are named... Step 1 and 2 are the same any way, I still need to wait 2 hours to finish step 2.

I'm a bit worried, since I put a Magic Cement in my Potion shop, so I won't be able to make any smelling potions soon...

roguebee
11-19-15, 02:18 PM
Looks like a fair number of neighbors had 10 pigs ready to pet.

ndtrance
11-19-15, 02:42 PM
Looks like a fair number of neighbors had 10 pigs ready to pet.

I know I spent the last day raising piglets. Didn't know if they counted but I got them to adulthood just before the event started. :)

Seriously700
11-19-15, 03:10 PM
My adult Cupid pig didn't count towards the goal.

anissada
11-19-15, 03:19 PM
o dear, i am maxed out on turkey costumes..
so how am i able to complete the part where i need to craft one?
the option is locked in my workshops

SpiritWind00
11-19-15, 03:22 PM

Send a PM to Pika and ask for 2 to be removed.

luckylu98
11-19-15, 03:36 PM
My pig oinkment goal went from the 2nd step to the 4th step & completely jumped over the 3rd step where you ask neighbors for pink blossoms. So now I don't have enough blossoms to make the required number of smell good lotions! Whaaaa?? Has anyone else had this happen? Help!

luckylu98
11-19-15, 03:41 PM
Sorry for the freak out--I must have had some pink blossoms in my inventory, so it's all good!

mreames
11-19-15, 04:03 PM
I had a costume sitting in the workshop waiting to be collected since yesterday. So it figures that now I'm nervous about collecting from a marketplace until I know the requirement and timing for marketplaces in the mystery event. Lol

dipwid
11-19-15, 04:29 PM
I'm wondering if there will be any other turkey animals next week such as manticores or dragons? Of course we would have to hatch them or adventure probably.

jbfps116
11-19-15, 04:59 PM
Im getting tons o f so and so responded to your request but the cherry blossoms aren't showing up?!

Indryia
11-19-15, 05:02 PM
I'm wondering if there will be any other turkey animals next week such as manticores or dragons? Of course we would have to hatch them or adventure probably.

Next one is Turkey Sheep, on Monday 23th.

Indryia
11-19-15, 05:03 PM
Im getting tons o f so and so responded to your request but the cherry blossoms aren't showing up?!

Force close your game.

LillieNomi
11-19-15, 05:05 PM

I always have to force quit for responds showing up, hope that works for you too!

meme1098
11-19-15, 05:29 PM

I've had to tap my nbrs requests several times to accept them. I don't know what's the deal but have had to tap the request like 3 times in a row for them to go away. I'm gonna go back in my game again in a minute to see if the ones I just tapped are gone. I force close when I'm done so I know that's not the problem...lol

PikaSquirrel
11-19-15, 05:30 PM

If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please let me know. Thanks!

GlvtenFree
11-19-15, 06:02 PM
Leaves are no longer dropping for me after starting the thankful mystery quest. Help please.

SpiritWind00
11-19-15, 07:36 PM
Leaves are no longer dropping for me after starting the thankful mystery quest. Help please.
Are you maxed on leaves? Are you chopping only red and yellow Acer trees? Some trees only drop 1 and others multi drops.

CLOVERKAITO
11-19-15, 07:51 PM
If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please let me know. Thanks!

Can Storm8 perhaps increase the turkey costumes limit to 6 or even 8 so that everyone would be fine with the goal instead of getting everyone to message you (more time consuming and tedious probably)?

mreames
11-19-15, 08:09 PM
Can Storm8 perhaps increase the turkey costumes limit to 6 or even 8 so that everyone would be fine with the goal instead of getting everyone to message you (more time consuming and tedious probably)?

(GRIN) and then someone will max them out to 6 or 8 and need one removed. Hahaha. It's a good idea though. ;) like you said, surely simpler than a case by case basis. ;)

CLOVERKAITO
11-19-15, 08:18 PM
(GRIN) and then someone will max them out to 6 or 8 and need one removed. Hahaha. It's a good idea though. ;) like you said, surely simpler than a case by case basis. ;)

Oops. Looks like they did! I was sure I had 4 turkey costumes already but I just got to this step and it's letting me craft. I then checked the inventory and saw that the limit has been upped to 10. :) Hope people are smart enough to not max it out this time...

clk48706
11-19-15, 08:19 PM
Ok S8, you have burned me twice in less than a week. First the Monster Hunt event disappeared with no warning and second, I was 2 steps short to get the turkey chicken when it expired! You can't really expect us to complete multiple quests in a limited number of days. It is unrealistic especially when there are those of us who have jobs to go to and may only get to play 2-3 times a day. Add family responsibilities and the upcoming holiday I will not loose resources when I know I won't be able to finish in time.

I know these events are optional but really, why should players miss out???
It leads me to think the programmers have never taken the time to play the game!

GlvtenFree
11-19-15, 09:01 PM
Are you maxed on leaves? Are you chopping only red and yellow Acer trees? Some trees only drop 1 and others multi drops.

No I am not maxed out, I only have 5 in inventory. I have been chopping red and yellow acer trees constantly

mreames
11-19-15, 09:18 PM
No I am not maxed out, I only have 5 in inventory. I have been chopping red and yellow acer trees constantly

Hmmm.... They're still dropping for me. I've had one tree not give me any in the past but never 2 trees in a row.

M2013C
11-20-15, 02:17 AM
With all the goals, I need more active neighbours

rulerofjennyville
11-20-15, 03:57 AM
Interesting. I got mine today and he's blue under his little turkey costume. M2013c you can add me as a neighbor - I don't think several of mine are even playing anymore. I only get about 15 items when I send out for them out of 43 people I have in my neighbor list. rulerofjennyville is my city name.

LillieNomi
11-20-15, 04:19 AM
I know this is kind of out of place, as there is an add-me-threat, but you two can add me as well. Usually I respond to requests multiple times a day!

Seriously700
11-20-15, 05:51 AM

I think you have to have the Sudsy goal open in your log book for the leaves to drop -- that's the one that has the goal to craft the turkey costume.

roguebee
11-20-15, 07:24 AM
No, for me the leaves have been dropping steadily for the past week, even while waiting for the next quest to begin. I only average maybe 3-4 leaves per tree. I plant 6 trees and get maybe 20 leaves from them.

wamboltia
11-20-15, 07:30 AM
So apparently the max on felt and leaves is really low because I wasted a whole red acer tree trying to store up leaves in between the chicken and pig event, and no leaves fell. I was unaware of a max less than 99 like everything is traditionally. Oops I guess, clicked on my market place and no felt dropped either, which is a 19hr mistake. So now I am just setting around with idle stuff until the option to craft the costume comes back to my workshop 😕

roguebee
11-20-15, 07:47 AM
Max inventory for leaves is 40 and for felt is 30. I had collected to just under the limit and then waited until I needed some for the costume this morning before starting to collect again.

bebitanuspuneper0864213579
11-20-15, 10:00 AM
I have felt and leaves for the costume and the other things but i am stuck on 17 Cherry Blossoms......the request for help i sended 10 hours ago to all my 70 neighbours..... still waiting.

Felt and leaves can be colected until the costume is crafted, and i want to be ready for the sheep ( thought there is another task with request for help).

TucsonJudy
11-20-15, 10:13 AM
Since this quest seems to be the same as last time, it feels unnessecary to post goal pics...If anyone wants pics or info about the goals, just let me know:)

Where do we find felt??

meme1098
11-20-15, 10:25 AM
Where do we find felt??

Felt drops from Marketplaces.

TucsonJudy
11-20-15, 10:32 AM
Felt drops from Marketplaces.

Ok tks

bebitanuspuneper0864213579
11-20-15, 10:33 AM
from Market Place & Gifting (you can only gift 1 felt to 1 neighbour. Multi drops from Market - 3-5 drops.)

mreames
11-20-15, 03:16 PM
from Market Place & Gifting (you can only gift 1 felt to 1 neighbour. Multi drops from Market - 3-5 drops.)

3-8 actually. I've gotten 7 several times. 8 once or twice. 3-5 lots of times. Lol

stmarymead
11-21-15, 02:19 AM
Hi. Do all the animals use the same turkey costume? I'd like to save some for next year if I can, whether or not TL will re-release this goal again next year. Thanks a bunch!!

(And pardon me if this question has already been answered. I've roamed around the forums but did not read every post... Somehow or other, I don't find the search function so useful... But this is another topic.)

SpiritWind00
11-21-15, 02:42 AM
Hi. Do all the animals use the same turkey costume? I'd like to save some for next year if I can, whether or not TL will re-release this goal again next year. Thanks a bunch!!

(And pardon me if this question has already been answered. I've roamed around the forums but did not read every post... Somehow or other, I don't find the search function so useful... But this is another topic.)

They do use the same. Just be mindful that the goals ask you to 'craft', not 'have', so you can make spares. Just don't max out or you won't be able to craft the last one.

rulerofjennyville
11-21-15, 08:53 AM
I have the pig, cow and chicken. I'm assuming that's it for the animals this year - someone said something about a sheep dressed as a turkey.

Indryia
11-21-15, 12:25 PM
I have the pig, cow and chicken. I'm assuming that's it for the animals this year - someone said something about a sheep dressed as a turkey.

Goals for the Turkey Sheep - ON ITS WAY! re-released 23 November 2015

1. Shear Determination
Inspect each Sheep x 3 (collection 4hr)
Have some Shears x 6 (ask friends)
Shear the sheep x 1

2. Cold Without Wool
Feed the sheep some Wheat x30 (skip 30g)
Feed the sheep some Corn x50 (skip 50g)
Feed the sheep some Water x40 (skip 40g)

3. Who Let the Sheep Out
Check the Library x 2
Check the Stables x 2
Check the Jeweller x 2
Check the Cottage x 2
Check the Tower x 2 (Lantern Spire or Watchtower )

4. Baaad Sheep
Have some Holiday Felt x 20
Visit Market x 1 (collection 1day
Rewards 360 coins & 3xp

5. Making the Costume
. Craft the Turkey Costume
(Holiday felt x 20. Fallen leaves x 30. Wool x 10)

6. All's Wool That Ends Wool
. DRESS the Sheep (turkey sheep)

Info on the first page.

CLOVERKAITO
11-21-15, 02:46 PM
I remember when this chain of goals first came out I didn't have any sheep so I bought one with gems before hand and raised it to adult sheep just before the goal itself started. So for anyone who wants the turkey sheep but don't have any sheep, I'd buy one with gems (35 gems) now and raise it before the 23rd.

kdgulle
11-22-15, 01:47 PM
How many times does it take to grow a baby sheep?

SpiritWind00
11-22-15, 02:05 PM
How many times does it take to grow a baby sheep?

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025446&viewfull=1#post1025446