PDA

View Full Version : Adding ppl

sweetpea6645
11-12-15, 09:08 AM
is this strictly Facebook when it comes to adding people friends on Facebook or can we add people by storm8 IDs like we do in bakery story 1 make a whole lot of money so I'm trying to find out the best thing to make over and over so that I can make money right now I'm thinking I like bakery story one a whole lot better

catfoodie
11-12-15, 09:34 AM
is this strictly Facebook when it comes to adding people friends on Facebook or can we add people by storm8 IDs like we do in bakery story 1 make a whole lot of money so I'm trying to find out the best thing to make over and over so that I can make money right now I'm thinking I like bakery story one a whole lot better
There is no option yet to add people using storm id. But I'm pretty sure this option will be added soon :>

pGeRbSe
11-12-15, 09:57 AM
I added people but they don't show up.

FrozenTurtle
11-12-15, 11:08 AM
You can only add friends through Facebook currently, but we hope to add Storm8 ID functionality soon. :)

pGeRbSe
11-12-15, 11:31 AM
I added and accepted the friends through facebook. Or is there another workflow?

Edit: simple, sign out and sign in in game solved the problem.

It would be nice to trade stuff with friends. ^^

nezzaface
11-16-15, 11:30 AM
I've successfully added one person from Facebook, but they are never listed as their name. Instead, they show as "Facebook Friend" for when I have pending helping hands to receive from them. Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve it?

infinitelove19
11-16-15, 06:26 PM
You can only add friends through Facebook currently, but we hope to add Storm8 ID functionality soon. :)

I look forward to seeing this & hope for some sort of gifting between neighbours, as well. Cheers!

TrixiDeCat
11-20-15, 09:18 PM
:( At level 18 and have not had any opportunity to visit one friend yet! One of the best things I like about Storm8 games is the ability to visit neighbors and see what creative things they are doing with their "shops"! And of course to send and receive gifts. Come on, Storm8 Team, when is this going to happen?

bexiboo2
11-21-15, 07:23 AM
I'm getting lonely too!

I love the social side for the reasons you've mentioned. I've already stopped playing so often because of this. :( Hurry up TL with the first update. People have already quit the game because there's too many broken things that haven't been fixed.

LonePudding
11-21-15, 07:34 AM
Me three.

I think the social side of these games is what has kept me with TL for so long (since 2012.). We are all waiting anxiously for the first update that'll hopefully allow us to have and visit our dear friends and neighbours. Please don't disappoint us!

kooky panda
11-21-15, 11:33 AM
:( At level 18 and have not had any opportunity to visit one friend yet! One of the best things I like about Storm8 games is the ability to visit neighbors and see what creative things they are doing with their "shops"! And of course to send and receive gifts. Come on, Storm8 Team, when is this going to happen?

The game is still new and more changes should be coming soon!