PDA

View Full Version : Delete items

elizabetheva
11-11-15, 06:29 AM
I hope this is a bug, not intentional, that I can't choose how many to delete of an item I storage. Considering the difficulty of obtaining parts it seems infuriating that I have to choose between deleting all of my Envelopes or deleting half of them so that I actually have room to store food in my pantry. I'm not opposed to spending money on gems in games, and rotate through buy gems in all of the other games I play (mostly CS, and in the puzzle games, too) and I was excited to buy the discounted starter pack when I first downloaded the game. After playing, though, something about the storage setup combined with the difficulty of earning parts and the high cost of gems really feels exploitive to me, and pushes my buttons enough that I can't foresee buying more. It seems impossible to both bake food and save building/expansion/upgrade parts. I'm just hoping it is a unintentional and will be fixed, otherwise it will be the first of the games to truly get on my bad side.

Please tell me I'm missing something and there's a delete quantity option somewhere I'm not seeing?

Rynetory2
11-11-15, 09:19 AM
Thank you for your feedback. At this point, you cant delete pantry item by quantity. Sorry about that.

You can actually manage your Pantry when you reach 90% capacity. When you open it, you should see X's that allow you discard all of a particular item.

FrozenTurtle
11-11-15, 11:37 AM
Thanks for sharing this feedback! I've passed it along to the game team.

WatchStopper
11-12-15, 09:21 PM
I have had the same problem. My pantry was completely full and I thought I would have the option to delete a quantity of items, like in Restaurant Story 2. Instead, I deleted 15 thank you notes!!! To begin with, it's ridiculous that building materials take up pantry space in the first place. It's even more ridiculous that you can either delete ALL of an item or none. There's no warning about it or confirmation of any sort either- I clicked the "X" and that was it- 15 thank you notes gone! Bad design for sure.

outhouse01
11-12-15, 10:00 PM
Game going to be deleted. My pantry level is 40. I cannot upgrade to 50 as I need 2 shelves. However out of 40 "pantry" items I have 15, yes 15 thank you notes, 4 shopping baskets, 1 brick 1 20percent something and 3 jars. Total 24. That leaves 16 spots for actual food items. To top if off the 'ever helpful' Liam has been sitting in my bakery ALL day trying to "thank" me again. I don't want his thanks anymore at present, I want him to leave I need a bouncer to evict him. I would be happy to delete some of my thank you notes but not all 15. What a joke.

Go to orders a joke also. 4 hour wait, heaps of work and mostly 500 coins. I bet the day I do get one, the comment panty is full will be received instead.

Update 1 - 1 more jar. Now only 15 food spots out of 40 available. What a joke.
Update 2 1 more brick. Now only 14 food spots left. Out of 40 available.

There is no way to cook multiple things with only 14 units available. I have no intention of using gems when the is no tool box, or storage shed which I believe it should be called.

Game is now in my Storage shed".

Rynetory2
11-13-15, 06:10 AM
Game going to be deleted. My pantry level is 40. I cannot upgrade to 50 as I need 2 shelves. However out of 40 "pantry" items I have 15, yes 15 thank you notes, 4 shopping baskets, 1 brick 1 20percent something and 3 jars. Total 24. That leaves 16 spots for actual food items. To top if off the 'ever helpful' Liam has been sitting in my bakery ALL day trying to "thank" me again. I don't want his thanks anymore at present, I want him to leave I need a bouncer to evict him. I would be happy to delete some of my thank you notes but not all 15. What a joke.

Go to orders a joke also. 4 hour wait, heaps of work and mostly 500 coins. I bet the day I do get one, the comment panty is full will be received instead.

Update 1 - 1 more jar. Now only 15 food spots out of 40 available. What a joke.
Update 2 1 more brick. Now only 14 food spots left. Out of 40 available.

There is no way to cook multiple things with only 14 units available. I have no intention of using gems when the is no tool box, or storage shed which I believe it should be called.

Totally understand how you feel since I'm in the same situation as you. My pantry is stuck at 40 for many levels due to lack of shelves (needed 2 to expand). I have 21 thank you notes since I bought the package and 14 spaces left to play. Since the feedback is given to the team, I hope we can see some improvement soon. Dont give up just yet! When we are able to delete by quantity, game play will be much easier. Hang in there. :)

FrozenTurtle
11-13-15, 11:40 AM
I have had the same problem. My pantry was completely full and I thought I would have the option to delete a quantity of items, like in Restaurant Story 2. Instead, I deleted 15 thank you notes!!! To begin with, it's ridiculous that building materials take up pantry space in the first place. It's even more ridiculous that you can either delete ALL of an item or none. There's no warning about it or confirmation of any sort either- I clicked the "X" and that was it- 15 thank you notes gone! Bad design for sure.

Thanks for sharing this feedback! I've passed this along to the game team to consider other options for the delete feature.

footnot418e
11-14-15, 07:00 AM
Ditto. Half my pantry is taken up by those stupid notes - the only reason I need to upgrade the pantry is because of those parts.

Maja_Madagaskar
11-14-15, 09:09 AM
Ditto. Half my pantry is taken up by those stupid notes - the only reason I need to upgrade the pantry is because of those parts.

I have deleted/cleaning -now 30x thanks-cart/letters -complete!
Because there 1/2 of my food-camber -only "no-food"!

///always important\\\

You need PLACE FOR SUGAR / FLOUR / EGGs ...