PDA

View Full Version : Food cooked and then disappears

cdcleven
11-11-15, 05:22 AM
Ever since Tummy Rumble has started, I've been having issues with food cooking, clicking to serve, and then either not getting credit or it disappearing. For example, I had two trays of roasted squash cooking over night, and when I clicked on them this morning they disappeared completely. No credit received so I could continue with tasks. Also, I have cooked 3 pizzas over past 2 days, and I have not received credit for those either.

ID: cdcleven

Thanks

FrozenTurtle
11-11-15, 11:23 AM
Are you still experiencing issues with this? It looks like you were able to complete the Chicken Pizza goal. Let me know if you continue to have any problems. Thanks!

cdcleven
11-11-15, 05:27 PM
Are you still experiencing issues with this? It looks like you were able to complete the Chicken Pizza goal. Let me know if you continue to have any problems. Thanks!

Yes, I'm still having the same problem. I've now cooked 5 roasted squash, click to collect, and they disappear.

cdcleven
11-11-15, 05:28 PM
And I haven't seen anything about chicken pizza challenge.

FrozenTurtle
11-12-15, 11:57 AM
Which task are you getting stuck on? Also, can you take a screenshot of the before and after you serve? We'd like to check to see if any dishes are being combined on counters.

lanster123
11-16-15, 09:10 PM
I am having the same problem. I have been trying to cook squash flatbread to level 2 for days. I was waiting for the last one to cook to get me to level 2, served it and it then said I needed four more and I had to start all over. Since all of my supplies were already used I have been making autumn seeds again and now they are disappearing as well. This is very frustrating!!

badette11
11-17-15, 04:37 AM
Im having the same problem too. So it leads me to use gems just to surpass or to complete the cooking requirements.