PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice the scroll monument is gone?

saghaven
11-10-15, 05:57 PM
I know the event is over but it's never disappeared before. The scroll was just closed. Now the space is empty. What does this mean? :confused:

DeeDe99
11-10-15, 05:58 PM
It disappears every time. Perhaps you just didn't notice?

saghaven
11-10-15, 06:49 PM
It was always there for me. Maybe mine just adjusted itself to match others. It was always there even when events weren't happening. The scroll was just closed and the floating quill wasn't there

DeeDe99
11-10-15, 07:46 PM
Usually takes a few days to disappear, they must wait for the late starters to finish (like me).

You are probably right re the game - do you close out usually or just leave your game running? That could be why.

saghaven
11-10-15, 08:19 PM
I close it out at night. I'm assuming it just did an update and now it's like everyone else's

blackeneddove
11-12-15, 07:42 PM
It was always there for me. Maybe mine just adjusted itself to match others. It was always there even when events weren't happening. The scroll was just closed and the floating quill wasn't there

This is how mine usually is, but now my scroll monument is gone, too. I wonder why it's gone all a sudden? I kinda miss having it there.

irishbaker3
11-13-15, 11:03 AM
Also I noticed the text is different. Now you can type more then 1 line in the comment box for Android players!!! Even though you cant see all of the words when typing, when you hit sumbit they are there.