PDA

View Full Version : Cranbeary - 2015 Nov 13

kooky panda
11-10-15, 03:14 PM
(http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26017&d=1447444973)14 Hours

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26019&d=1447445045 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26019&d=1447445045)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26017&d=1447444973 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26017&d=1447444973)

http://40.media.tumblr.com/adc17f395e25333f2ffe264c558ff4e0/tumblr_inline_nxm7hnYaKe1qm7yoc_540.png
The animals of your Island will love this new cuddly creature berry much! Please welcome the sweet Cranbeary in Fantasy Forest Story (https://www.facebook.com/fantasyforestapp)!

ogreve
11-10-15, 04:06 PM
Odd one.
Thanksgiving theme?
Seems to be fire-nature...
I just hope it's not limited...

cocoandfriends
11-10-15, 04:10 PM
Kooky, the date in the post name should be 11/13/15 not 11/03/15.

Thanks- KP

Hawksmoor
11-10-15, 04:51 PM
My guess is Flash Tournament prize. He's cute though!

Drachenia
11-10-15, 04:53 PM

Yes I agree with you :D

ogreve
11-11-15, 02:39 AM

I think you're right, we should indeed get a flash tournament Friday.
I'm currently enjoying the limited-less breeding attempts I can have at several ultra rares and other animals I still need. That feels much nicer than being 'forced' to breed a specific combination so as to not miss out a limited animal. I hope it lasts a while and that we don't get new limited breedables for a few weeks...:P

LauraGSJK
11-11-15, 03:22 AM
Does anyone know the name of the animal in the battlegrounds right after the Wyburn? I finally beat it (been sick & in & out of the hospital), & right away popped up another battleground & opponents, starting with a Seamur. I've searched and can't find anything. Another website listed the battle grounds with the Wyburn as "region 8" I think (if that helps). If you have a link for a guide for it I'd be ever so grateful! Thx for any help! Take care & happy gaming!

update: I found the name is Recklace Roc, but I can't find a guide/chart

caotrang99
11-11-15, 05:09 AM
Does anyone know the name of the animal in the battlegrounds right after the Wyburn? I finally beat it (been sick & in & out of the hospital), & right away popped up another battleground & opponents, starting with a Seamur. I've searched and can't find anything. Another website listed the battle grounds with the Wyburn as "region 8" I think (if that helps). If you have a link for a guide for it I'd be ever so grateful! Thx for any help! Take care & happy gaming!

update: I found the name is Recklace Roc, but I can't find a guide/chart
Is this what you looking for?
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?85307-Shrieking-Skies-Battlegrounds!-10-06-15-Reckless-Roc

jojopeanut
11-12-15, 11:12 PM
Looking forward to this I never participated in Flash Tournament newbie I hope that lower lvls get to try. Don't know what to expect but sounds fun. And a new animal is always welcome in my forest ;). Plus he's a cutie.

cardinalpsy
11-13-15, 01:05 PM
Got it after 8 attempts with sidekicker and crystal unicorn. Lots of fallaby fails. Breeding time 14 hrs. Good luck everyone!:)

ogreve
11-13-15, 01:56 PM
This animal is not an absolute must-have for me, but I'll try for it anyway.
But.... using 4-element breedings with the Emerald Dragon + dark-fire, so I can combine it into some gem-animal attempts as well as having shots at several other items that I still need (including the Brave Eagle).

LauraGSJK
11-13-15, 09:25 PM
Is this what you looking for?
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?85307-Shrieking-Skies-Battlegrounds!-10-06-15-Reckless-Roc

Thank you a zillion times, caotrang99. I really appreciate your help!

jbb4ever
11-14-15, 03:08 PM
I just got a 14 hour timer with panda and pyro pony on my second try! Does anyone know if that is the only 14 hour timer with this combo? I hope so! Fingers crossed!����⏱

ninasidstorm8
11-14-15, 03:16 PM
I just got a 14 hour timer with panda and pyro pony on my second try! Does anyone know if that is the only 14 hour timer with this combo? I hope so! Fingers crossed!����⏱

Congratulations, its the only 14 hour timer for that combination.

Silverrain1
11-15-15, 06:55 AM
I have temporarily stopped the dark fire breeding for the brave eagle and my other 2 gaps to give this one a try. First attempt is the lovely 3 hour fail! Got a Firefox in the nest just now so I'll either need to speed the Firefox up or leave it to catch up

ogreve
11-15-15, 08:01 AM
Hmm, my 4-elements attempts of gem-nature-dark-fire are playing out in the worst possible way: I keep getting very strongly alternating breeding times: 3-10-3-10-20 hours :S
And of course this happens when I don't want to spend gems on speeding :(

RowanaFarrin
11-15-15, 06:01 PM
Got back from my weekend for a nice surprise: first try for Cranbeary got me a 14 hour timer! :D It's been a while since I got a week-limited creature and it feels nice. Especially after all those failed tries at Deadwing!

Good luck everyone!

LonePudding
11-16-15, 08:16 PM
Just got this on my second try with Crystal Unicorn x Sidekicker! My first fail was only a fairy ferret. This has to be the first time I've bred a week-limited animal a few hours into trying for it. Very pleased! :D

oo56
11-16-15, 11:20 PM
Just got this one as well after wishing for a Ferry Ferret!

ogreve
11-17-15, 02:31 AM
Meh, yesterday I finally got a 14 hour timer using a 4-element breeding (gem-nature-dark-fire) and knew that it could also be the Hotdog. This morning I sped the remaining hours of it and was surprised to see a Peamoth egg go on the nest. I had overlooked that one, so there are then 3 14 hour outcomes of my combination. But... as written before: this animal is not of very high priority to me and I want to make the maximum of my time before Black Friday comes round to try and (finally!) breed a Crystal Unicorn, so with that greater cause in mind, I must make sure not to stray from 4-element breedings.
On the upside: Last night I *finally* bred a Paradise Parrot (on my main account; the other accounts long since had gotten several of them). That one had eluded me for a long time! :)

Drachenia
11-17-15, 05:41 AM
Hello my attempts for Cranbeary with Pyro Pony / Fairy Ferret are 2x Solar Simian, 2x Fairy Ferret :(
Quartz Quetzalcoatl/Pyro Pony get Jackalope, Fairy Ferret, Fallaby
Breeding with Quartz Quetzalcoatl get Solar Simian, Armordillo and 14 hours

infinitelove19
11-17-15, 07:44 AM
Is 9 hours Paradise Parrot? If so, it's the second one I've got since trying for this one. :-/

ogreve
11-17-15, 07:48 AM
Is 9 hours Paradise Parrot? If so, it's the second one I've got since trying for this one. :-/

Nope, the Paradise Parrot is 6 hours. If you used straight nature-fire then 9 hours is a Flyerfox.

infinitelove19
11-17-15, 07:54 AM
Nope, the Paradise Parrot is 6 hours. If you used straight nature-fire then 9 hours is a Flyerfox.

I forgot about that one, thanks! Don't need/want it, but at least I know now. Cheers! :-)

Silverrain1
11-17-15, 07:57 AM
I forgot about that one, thanks! Don't need/want it, but at least I know now. Cheers! :-)

Do you have a flyer fox alread? I made mine epic pretty quickly, I have great luck with her in the battlegrounds! I seem to get a lot of criticals! I know they are based on luck, but my flyer fox seems particularly lucky!

sweetypies97
11-17-15, 12:32 PM
I've been trying for this one constantly and have had nothing but a stream of fairy ferrets plus one lonely solar simian. And now I just got a 45 hour timer so I guess I'll probably miss out on this one :(

kuppikahvia
11-17-15, 02:07 PM
I'm like you Olafo on this one, not really on top of my list of priority, so after a couple of days of straight nature-fire attempts I now switched to going for the Toucan (no treasure yet in my forest), so that I have a larger range of possible good outcomes:

- Treasure Toucan (that would be awesome and also VERY fortunate)
- Flying Fox and CRANBEARY
- Chilly Goat (still missing)

Following one's own agenda, as you would say ;o)
Greets
K.

PS: Now I hope the new Puffin is NOT limited, otherwise my plan goes awry

tuffyjkitten
11-17-15, 07:32 PM
I've lost count of the fail ferrets I've bred trying for this but I did get a Paradise Parrot, which I didn't have. Switched over to the puffin cuz it's cute!

jojopeanut
11-17-15, 08:56 PM
I've been trying for this one constantly and have had nothing but a stream of fairy ferrets plus one lonely solar simian. And now I just got a 45 hour timer so I guess I'll probably miss out on this one :(

45 HR time is a VERY good thing Emerald Dragon Congrats :)

jojopeanut
11-17-15, 08:58 PM
Many failed attempts FairyFerret but ended up mixing an earth in the mix and got a Zombee so not terrible. This gets frustrating tried FlyerFox with panda. NO again FairyFerret. Guess I'll try FerryFerret and FlyerFox tomorrow or FlyerFox and Pyro Pony double fire with nature.

sweetypies97
11-18-15, 01:05 AM
45 HR time is a VERY good thing Emerald Dragon Congrats :)

Or a ruby razorback. Thanks, it's not a bad thing but I already have 2 of each and don't need another ;)

jasmilyn
11-18-15, 02:15 AM
Yay, I got it! It was unexpected, but still a nice surprise. :o

Drachenia
11-18-15, 06:41 AM
Hello my attempts for Cranbeary with Pyro Pony / Fairy Ferret are 2x Solar Simian, 2x Fairy Ferret :(
Breeding with Quartz Quetzalcoatl/Bulldog get Solar Simian, Armordillo and 14 hours
I have now with Quartz Quetzalcoatl the 14 hours, it can also be Volcamel, Hedgehog, Grassquatch

ogreve
11-18-15, 06:47 AM
I have now with Quartz Quetzalcoatl the 14 hours, it can also be Volcamel

Fingers crossed for the both of us.... I shouldn't be typing this (bad karma!) but I too have a 14 hour timer with my QQ + Ember the Gold Lion. In my case it can be the Cranbeary or a Fennec Shox... Let's hope we both get lucky and that we both get the Cranbeary! :)

ogreve
11-18-15, 12:46 PM
Fingers crossed for the both of us.... I shouldn't be typing this (bad karma!) but I too have a 14 hour timer with my QQ + Ember the Gold Lion. In my case it can be the Cranbeary or a Fennec Shox... Let's hope we both get lucky and that we both get the Cranbeary! :)

<sigh> I knew it... My 14 hour timer of course had to be another Fennec Shox...:(

Drachenia
11-18-15, 03:50 PM

Hello Olavo thank you for your fingers crossed, but My 14 hours Hedgehog been. Now I have 13 hours, not much time left for Cranbeary

skeexix
11-18-15, 10:51 PM
I have sped through 500 gems worth of animals using Ocean Owl and Vinotaur to try for Cranbeary/Treasure Toucan. Managed to breed 8 super rares but not the only one I don't have, the Flyerfox. But I did finally get Cranbeary. Good thing I bought iTunes cards for 20% off.

SakuraIspand
11-19-15, 01:08 PM
What two animals do you breed to get this guy ? I have tried everything and not having any luck. Please somebody help me....

Hawksmoor
11-19-15, 02:55 PM
What two animals do you breed to get this guy ? I have tried everything and not having any luck. Please somebody help me....

There are any multitude of combinations of nature/fire animals that could produce the Cranbeary. Unfortunately there is no surefire formula, or animal combination to use. It's just random, luck of the draw. As you can see from the people that have successfully bred the Cranbeary, they have all used different breeding partners with the nature/fire elements to produce it. I was able to breed the Cranbeary using Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony. But this combo may not work for everyone. Sorry! Good luck!

Drachenia
11-19-15, 08:44 PM
Breeding with Quartz Quetzalcoatl/Bulldog get Solar Simian, Armordillo and 14 hours
I have now with Quartz Quetzalcoatl get Hedgehog

26108 26118

Quartz Quetzalcoatl/Bulldog get Zombee, 2x Armordillo :(

maddylboudet
11-15-18, 08:33 AM
Can Cranbeary be bred right now? It doesn?t say it can?t, but all I am getting is fairy ferrets. I had the same issue w Libertree last week. I?m wondering if I?m misunderstanding. I also don?t have the basic animals as I keep breeding them when I have room and then selling them when I have to make room for someone new. Do you get a better result from using Pyro and Pandafoil than say Vinotaur and Papyak? Thanks for any advice you can offer. :)