PDA

View Full Version : World Event: Candy Carnival (IOS)

matiasabad94
11-10-15, 12:30 PM
Updates coming soon.

edit(KP)This event is iOS only and you need to be level 17+

littelprincess0313
11-10-15, 12:33 PM
WHY is the habitat for gems this time ?!?!!!!

ogreve
11-10-15, 12:34 PM
This is certainly a SWEET theme! :)

Boy, am I glad that I heeded ninasidstorm8's advice: I planted Rune Prunes on the 5 grand farms that I currently have. I must see to it that I hurry up with making an expansion so I can get back to having 6 farms ASAP again.
It is odd that there is no 'free' habitat with a unique 'Candy' element this time, but I guess that means then that these animals must have elements like fire, water and/or electric (as those are the three elements of the special habitat).
What I'm not so happy with is that the habitat's sale ends BEFORE Black Friday. I would have liked to see if on BF better deals could be had and I was saving up on gems.... Not sure what to do....

sweetypies97
11-10-15, 12:35 PM
Well that's a pain - I was just harvesting fruit and missed out on bonbons. Bummer.

SuzieQ477
11-10-15, 12:37 PM
I love these animals.

Scribbles138
11-10-15, 12:41 PM
Is the third individual prize the Cotton Candy machine? It says we can get bon-bons by collecting from it. That would be new, wouldn't it? A second decoration to collect from?

FigmentValley
11-10-15, 12:42 PM
No habitat, unless you pop 200 gems for it. Looks like another set of critters that will go in storage limbo.

Scribbles138
11-10-15, 12:44 PM
No habitat, unless you pop 200 gems for it. Looks like another set of critters that will go in storage limbo.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm guessing the new set of animals aren't their own element, that they're likely the candy element plus electric/fire/water for them to fit in the new habitat. So you can purchase regular habitats, and not just the 200 gem theme one.

sweetypies97
11-10-15, 12:45 PM
Dont we usually get a habitat as a prize?

ninasidstorm8
11-10-15, 12:46 PM
For anyone that is new to FFS World Events, remember to place the Gumball Machine in your forest when you earn it as the first individual prize. Every four hours you will be able to collect bon-bons from it.

sweetypies97
11-10-15, 12:48 PM
Creatures look like a blue strawbeary, a colourful rock rhino, a poodle and some kind of platypus/beaver hybrid.

ninasidstorm8
11-10-15, 12:50 PM
Is the third individual prize the Cotton Candy machine? It says we can get bon-bons by collecting from it. That would be new, wouldn't it? A second decoration to collect from?

I don't think so. If you look closely the pictures are quite different between the third prize and the Cotton Candy Machine in the shop.

Doompicnic
11-10-15, 12:52 PM

Yes we do. Very disappointed its not a prize or a coin habitat. Oh well.

31aug2002
11-10-15, 12:54 PM
A new world event!! This is going to be a tricky one for me!!
Problems that I will face
1. Festival week ... So will get precious little time to farm... Only option is to grow rune prunes , which will put a severe dent in my ability to collect food.

2. Am traveling over the weekend , so don't know if I will get connectivity or not :(

3. Have only 5 farms as had to sell one to make space for the skull habitat.

And now will have to expand to get a new farm

Oh dear , this couldn't have come at my busiest time of year!!!

Scribbles138
11-10-15, 12:56 PM
I don't think so. If you look closely the pictures are quite different between the third prize and the Cotton Candy Machine in the shop.

Oh right. Forgot that there's always one we can purchase, because I never do. :D Thanks for that. :)

Sandybellee
11-10-15, 01:11 PM
For anyone that is new to FFS World Events, remember to place the Gumball Machine in your forest when you earn it as the first individual prize. Every four hours you will be able to collect bon-bons from it.

Thank you again for your post yesterday in the update thread! I certainly wouldn't have planted rune prunes without it and wouldn't have a nice headstart on this. :)

Sandybellee
11-10-15, 01:16 PM
I knew the free habitats would be gone sooner or later when I took part in my first DS world event and found out they don't give habitats in those. Too bad it happened this soon!

I'm passing on the habitat and saving my gems for Black Friday and a possible habitat sale. (I don't have room for it right now anyway. Must expand before BF!!!)

Anyway, the animals look interesting. My favorites are the poodle and the platypus creature.

Good luck collecting, everybody!

kimbekaw
11-10-15, 01:25 PM
Yes we do. Very disappointed its not a prize or a coin habitat. Oh well.

Me too. It's absolute bull. Obviously a scheme to get people to use real money. I hope this isn't the new standard. :/

31aug2002
11-10-15, 01:27 PM
A few things that are different in this event
1. Habitat is for sale for 200 gems , instead of it being a prize in the event
2. It's a 17 day event instead of 14 days that of the previous 3 events that I have participated in.

So if the number of Bon-bons required for the prizes remains the same then the daily requirement will be lesser i.e. 130 instead of 158
So that would be a good thing and it would be a little easier for everyone to get the prizes. :):)

tckelekia
11-10-15, 01:39 PM
At what level is this event available? I have been at the max level on my main account for so long, I didn't even bother checking that, but my new Android account doesn't show the event. I'm only on level 13 so does that mean I won't make it on time for this?

Hawksmoor
11-10-15, 01:43 PM
Well, that's a real disappointment that the habitat is not a winnable prize and it must be purchased, and for gems no less! I would feel better if it was 500K like the other "special" habitats available for the trio animals but 200 gems is a lot. Well, guess these animals will be staying in my storage unless there's a wicked awesome gem sale for Black Friday :( Aaand, I just saw ogreve's post that says the habitat sale ends before Black Friday. That's another disappointment :(

jojopeanut
11-10-15, 01:44 PM
I'm new lvl 17 how do we get bon bons?

Hawksmoor
11-10-15, 01:50 PM
I'm new lvl 17 how do we get bon bons?

You get them from the food that you plant, from the mine, from hatching (not breeding but hatching), and sometimes in battles. You will get one bon bon per hour of planting. For example, Rune Prunes are available after 20 hours so you will get 20 bon bons for each farm you plant them in once you harvest them. You can also get them in the mine, however, bon bon drops will be random. And also in the past, we've had a mini-tournament in the middle of a World Event and sometimes you can get them after you win a battle. Oh, and you'll also get them from the Gumball machine which is the first individual prize. Make sure to place that in your forest and you can collect bon bons from it every 4 hours.
Hope that makes sense? Good luck!

DaenerisTargaryen
11-10-15, 01:57 PM
It could be as the habitat isnt a specific element, that the animals wont be a specific element either.....so you could just put them into normal habitats?

Hawksmoor
11-10-15, 01:59 PM
It could be as the habitat isnt a specific element, that the animals wont be a specific element either.....so you could just put them into normal habitats?

Thanks, that's what I'm hoping ;-)

Clark_Wayne
11-10-15, 02:03 PM

obviously someone want us to spend our gems :mad: which for those who buy with real money means their money !
really greedy !
i think that the animals will stay in storage this time !

ninasidstorm8
11-10-15, 02:35 PM
Following is a list of the animals available in the Candy Carnival World Event and the element combination they are composed of. This data is from a reliable external site.

Individual Prize 2: Peppermint Platty is Earth/Fire
Individual Prize 4: Gummy Bear is Electric/Water
Individual Prize 5: : Rock Candy Rhino is Dark/Water
Community Prize 2: Fluffy is Electric/Earth

Hawksmoor
11-10-15, 02:45 PM
Following is a list of the animals available in the Candy Carnival World Event and the element combination they are composed of. This data is from a reliable external site.

Individual Prize 2: Peppermint Platty is Earth/Fire
Individual Prize 4: Gummy Bear is Electric/Water
Individual Prize 5: : Rock Candy Rhino is Dark/Water
Community Prize 2: Fluffy is Electric/Earth

Thanks nina for confirming the animals are not a single element.

LynsoKevin
11-10-15, 02:47 PM
Is the best option for these world events to do rune prunes the whole time?

calvinxx
11-10-15, 02:51 PM
I can confirm that the animals do not have a new type and let me just say Hallelujah. I am so over new elements every 5 seconds.
I just received the Peppermint Platty.
Incubation time is 8 hours.
The next individual prize is 675 Bon-bons

sweetdeda
11-10-15, 03:53 PM
Extremely disappointed that the habitat is to be purchased with gems. Since I have been playing (Feb.) I believe that we have received a habitat with each world event, please correct me if I am wrong. They could have at least made it available with coins, as many of us are just sitting on coins with nothing to spend them on. Okay so I do appreciate that we aren't forced to purchase the gem habitat as all the new animals are regular elements, but they can't be housed together.... Unless you purchase the 200 gem habitat. I wonder if TL is experiencing a drop in gem sales as many are holding out for Black Friday and figured this would be a little boost, because some of course will have to have it and spend the gems now. Oh well it's just a game, I'm sure at some point I'll have enough and stop playing all together, as I find myself as of late playing less and less.

ThynaSmith
11-10-15, 04:25 PM
I wonder why this theme right now... I was hoping for a Thanksgiving themed event. Oh well. I don't care much about the poodle, but I'll try my best and contribute till the end for the community prizes, anyway.

matiasabad94
11-10-15, 04:35 PM
Hey guys. Just wanted you to know that I've been filming a short film for 36 straight hours (it's a university contest), and I'll have to edit it for a few more hours. Soooo... I won't be able to update the OP for a while :( I'll try to put some basic info and I'll finish tomorrow. Sorry!

orleansparish
11-10-15, 05:56 PM
This is certainly a SWEET theme! :)

Boy, am I glad that I heeded ninasidstorm8's advice: I planted Rune Prunes on the 5 grand farms that I currently have. I must see to it that I hurry up with making an expansion so I can get back to having 6 farms ASAP again.
It is odd that there is no 'free' habitat with a unique 'Candy' element this time, but I guess that means then that these animals must have elements like fire, water and/or electric (as those are the three elements of the special habitat).
What I'm not so happy with is that the habitat's sale ends BEFORE Black Friday. I would have liked to see if on BF better deals could be had and I was saving up on gems.... Not sure what to do....

On dragon all habitats usually go on sale for BF and Xmas. It may very well go on sale here too. I don't have space so all of my stuff will go into storage anyways. But thankfully I checked into the game yesterday and had some 20 hour corps going. So I collected from them and will try to see if this will be this first time I won't all four animals.

caotrang99
11-10-15, 06:51 PM
Individual prizes
Gumball machine _ 25 Bon-Bons
Peppermint Platty ( earth/fire) _ 250 Bon-Bons
Candy cart (decoration) _ 675 Bon-Bons
Gummy bear ( electric/water) _ 1450 Bon-Bons
Rock candy rhino ( dark/water) _ 2600 Bon-Bons
Community prizes
Sweet steps _ 90,000,000 Bon-Bons
Lilypop _ 260,000,000 Bon-Bons
Fluffy ( electric/earth) _ 380,000,000 Bon-Bons

RowanaFarrin
11-10-15, 07:14 PM
The theme is pretty SWEET! :P

Not sure I'll be able to get them all this time. I expect to be without internet this weekend which will really slow me down. But thanks to tips from this forum, I was ready with rune prunes for a good start! My favorite is the Peppermint Platty at least, which I'm sure I can get. ^_^ I have mixed feelings on the habitat thing. On the one hand, it's nice not to get bogged down with special elements. On the other hand, since I probably won't be getting the habitat, not sure when I get around to hatching these. XD

Have fun collecting everyone!

FigmentValley
11-10-15, 07:52 PM
I wonder why this theme right now... I was hoping for a Thanksgiving themed event. Oh well. I don't care much about the poodle, but I'll try my best and contribute till the end for the community prizes, anyway.

Sadly, even in the U.S, Thanksgiving is pretty much viewed as a non-event. It is greatly overshadowed by Halloween (tremendous commercial value) and Christmas (morphed into a commercial enterprise and ignoring the original meaning). Because there is not much commercial value to Thanksgiving - other than maybe some plane tickets and a select number of foods, it is ignored. As strictly a U.S. holiday, the rest of the world does not celebrate it.

Along this same line, I fully expected something "commercial" as the Christmas entry here. Sweet Sugar candy items fit the non-denominational, politically correct, commercial theme. Too "sweet" for my tastes.

I would much rather see the seasons -as the autumn creatures were. Autumn Harvest - the culmination of a year's efforts, Winter's short, dark days -time for close family support and thought, Spring -all the promise of a bright future and Summer - a season of hard work and pride in pulling together in accomplishment. Though the seasons worldwide are not the same -either in timeframe or purpose, it is a much more universal theme.

Sorry. I am approaching my winter contemplations......

evys_mom
11-10-15, 08:11 PM
Have we always received prize (bon-bon in this case) from hatching?

caotrang99
11-10-15, 08:17 PM
Have we always received prize (bon-bon in this case) from hatching?
Yes,we do. 1 bon-bon each hour

Scribbles138
11-10-15, 09:44 PM
Sadly, even in the U.S, Thanksgiving is pretty much viewed as a non-event. It is greatly overshadowed by Halloween (tremendous commercial value) and Christmas (morphed into a commercial enterprise and ignoring the original meaning). Because there is not much commercial value to Thanksgiving - other than maybe some plane tickets and a select number of foods, it is ignored. As strictly a U.S. holiday, the rest of the world does not celebrate it.

Along this same line, I fully expected something "commercial" as the Christmas entry here. Sweet Sugar candy items fit the non-denominational, politically correct, commercial theme. Too "sweet" for my tastes.

I would much rather see the seasons -as the autumn creatures were. Autumn Harvest - the culmination of a year's efforts, Winter's short, dark days -time for close family support and thought, Spring -all the promise of a bright future and Summer - a season of hard work and pride in pulling together in accomplishment. Though the seasons worldwide are not the same -either in timeframe or purpose, it is a much more universal theme.

Sorry. I am approaching my winter contemplations......

Thanksgiving is celebrated by Canadians, albeit in October and not November. I think the closest we would get to any sort of Thanksgiving theme is the autumn event we had earlier. And I do hope for a Christmas world event and not a trio!

HappyHeartBakery
11-10-15, 09:55 PM
Individual prizes
Gumball machine _ 25 Bon-Bons
Peppermint Platty ( earth/fire) _ 250 Bon-Bons
Candy cart (decoration) _ 675 Bon-Bons
Gummy bear ( electric/water) _ 1450 Bon-Bons
Rock candy rhino ( dark/water) _ 2600 Bon-Bons
Community prizes
Sweet steps _ 90,000,000 Bon-Bons
Lilypop _ 260,000,000 Bon-Bons
Fluffy ( electric/earth) _ 380,000,000 Bon-Bons

Thanks for all this info;)
I'm noticing tho that with the order of how we earn these animals & what their elements are, IF we aren't willing to spend gems on the new habitat & IF we're full &/or working on expansions (which many of us are), we'll NEED to purchase 2 habitats to actually house all 4 animals. That's a little annoying, especially since the new habitat is only for gems:(

ogreve
11-11-15, 03:23 AM
Well, as of yesterday evening all sorts of things in my anticipated strategy for November have gone astray. The plan was:
-Expand ASAP to the last purple plot on the Solar Bear plateau, temporarily move the Big Earth Plateau there and get back to having 6 Grand Farms.
-Grow food ASAP to raise several animals to epic level; specifically the Emerald Dragon, Lionheart and Skeletal Steed.
-Try to spend as few gems as possible on ANYTHING, in order to save for BF.
-Keep the world event habitat and animals in storage until AFTER BF.
-Open up a further expansion on the upper blue plots before BF (with the intention of putting a second Grand Gem Cove there, if they go on a very good sale price with BF).

But... almost all of that will now have to be adjusted. Firstly, yesterday it turned out that the world event habitat is not free and is limited and costs 200 gems at that. If I calculated it correctly, it ends right before BF, or if not, it probably ends ON BF, at which time we're not yet 100% guaranteed to have habitat sales, so we don't know if on BF or the weekend or Monday after it, the very same habitat (or others) will be available for far less even... Then, to top it off: after SO carefully collecting gems, playing goal games all the way, hardly speeding anything, yesterday my phone slipped from my hands in such a way that when I managed to grab it again (saving it from a fall to the floor) I had managed to become the proud owner of 610,000 coins at a cost of 100 gems.... GREAT, now I have 29 million coins that I can't spend on anything, and I'm down to 254 gems. :((( I sent an email to support about this, asking if they can please reimburse the gems and dock me 10x the received coin amount, if so desired. Heck, if they want they could even incur a 20 million coin penalty and it still wouldn't hurt. Having lost those preciously collected 100 gems on something that's 100% useless to me was a bad blow. :( I seriously hope TL reimburses them...

Now then, I think my strategy must become the following:
-Expand ASAP to the last purple plot on the Solar Bear plateau, temporarily move the Big Earth Plateau there and get back to having 6 Grand Farms.
-Grow food ASAP. Hold off on raising animals completely to epic level, so as to have enough of a food reserve for a new Storybook if that starts on or around November 20th already.
-Not buy the special habitat, as it would cost 200 gems and would have to be placed directly. It's a really pretty habitat and it would go nicely next to the Autumn one, but that's on a different plateau and there's little chance of being able to expand quickly enough to that plateau, AND on the blue one, AND the last upper purple plot ALL before BF, and WITHOUT speeding.
-Keep the world event animals in storage until AFTER BF.
-Open up a further expansion on the upper blue plots before BF (with the intention of putting a second Grand Gem Cove there, if they go on a very good sale price with BF).
-IF not enough empty plots have been expanded to before BF and/or if the prices on BF are exceptionally well, on BF I may have to sacrifice several farms temporarily for stocking up on some habitats, but... that's a really dangerous move in case a new Storybook or other event follows it soon that will require food.

The 'harvesting' part will be the Achilles Heel in my plans. I currently have a 91K food stock (running on 5 Grand Farms). In some 9 hours from now my Emerald Dragon will be at level 10, and for its earning rate and combat properties at this time I don't have to raise it further (as I already have an epic Quartz Quetzalcoatl). The ED will then be used for gem breedings and the QQ gets to stay in the habitat, being available for combat too. Next up is the Lionheart, it has already been fed to the point where it can undergo its 2nd evolution; a thing that will be done after the ED clears the flower. After that, it would be nice to raise it further, preferably all the way to epic level, but that would cost 110K, which is very risky in light of a new Storybook possibly starting on November 20th already. The Skeletal Steed will definitely have to wait. My biggest one is currently a level 11 one and as I already have an epic Deadwing, the Skeletal Steed would merely be a "prestige animal" to get to epic level, as it's so beautiful in that form.
I think for now I'll keep the ED at level 10, the Lionheart too at level 10 and the SS at level 11. Then, when my food stock is OVER 150K, use the excess food to raise the Lionheart and SS further, and the ED last (if at all).

Well, I guess that's going to be it. With the above adjustments, it should be manageable, but it does almost certainly mean that I will not be buying the special habitat. Bummer as it's nice and colourful.... Well, there are still some 16 more days before BF and before the habitat becomes unavailable. No idea when the 200 gems sale price ends. I'm certainly not buying the habitat at 400 gems. I'll just have to cross that bridge when I get there, but that's not likely going to be before at least a day or two.

Come to think of it, there actually IS an alternative for me: instead of expanding to the last purple Solar Bear plateau plot, expand next to the Autumn habitat, put the new limited habitat there, moving others animals in there that I currently have in the forest. Sell the Big Earth Plateau (which is no big deal to do), get back to running on 6 Grand Farms and simply keeping the world event animals in storage until I can hatch them into suitable habitats. That way at least I'll have secured the habitat, but.... at a terrible 200 gems cost at a time that I'm desperately trying to save any and all gems I can AND at time that 100 of them were just accidentally blown, and of which it is not certain at all if they will be reimbursed or not.... :(
In the grand scheme of my plans, this alternative does seem to fit better in my plans. The major downside is having to spend 200 gems then, which means that on BF I'm almost certain to have to buy gems with real money, which is something I try to not do all too often....

natxjkkggg
11-11-15, 06:03 AM
Today I got a third coala finished in the net and I want to sell it because no habitant was free. But I would have gotten no bonbons if I set it not in the habitant. What is true now: are wie forced to put the Animals from net to the habitant or are the Bonbon also given bei selling them and at what step does the bonbon indicator appear

evys_mom
11-11-15, 06:29 AM
Today I got a third coala finished in the net and I want to sell it because no habitant was free. But I would have gotten no bonbons if I set it not in the habitant. What is true now: are wie forced to put the Animals from net to the habitant or are the Bonbon also given bei selling them and at what step does the bonbon indicator appear
I have sold at least three straight from the nest. 1 bon-bon per hour of hatch time. I saw the indicator right after I hit sell.

Hawksmoor
11-11-15, 06:30 AM

"Hatching" means either placing the animal in a habitat or selling it. You will get credited with bon bon's for doing both.

natxjkkggg
11-11-15, 06:44 AM
Okay in the future I will be so courageos to make it in that way. I was afraid to loose the bonbons! Thank You for answering so quickly.

LynsoKevin
11-11-15, 07:15 AM
I've calculated that planting rune prunes for 15 days still doesn't equal enough to get the last animal of 2600 Bon bons, what's everyone else's tactic on this?

Doompicnic
11-11-15, 08:49 AM
I've calculated that planting rune prunes for 15 days still doesn't equal enough to get the last animal of 2600 Bon bons, what's everyone else's tactic on this?

I usually plant Rune Prunes then Mystic Mangos (8hrs) Just switch back and forth. Hatch eggs in storage (but I have no space right now to do that), breed and mine. Doing this usually gets me the last animal.

I just wish there was a faster way to get Runes it takes forever to expand and my forest is full right now so all new animals just go into storage.

ninasidstorm8
11-11-15, 08:53 AM
Well, as of yesterday evening all sorts of things in my anticipated strategy for November have gone astray. The plan was:
-Grow food ASAP to raise several animals to epic level; specifically the Emerald Dragon, Lionheart and Skeletal Steed.
-Try to spend as few gems as possible on ANYTHING, in order to save for BF.
-Keep the world event habitat and animals in storage until AFTER BF.

Come to think of it, there actually IS an alternative for me: instead of expanding to the last purple Solar Bear plateau plot, expand next to the Autumn habitat, put the new limited habitat there, moving others animals in there that I currently have in the forest. Sell the Big Earth Plateau (which is no big deal to do), get back to running on 6 Grand Farms and simply keeping the world event animals in storage until I can hatch them into suitable habitats. That way at least I'll have secured the habitat, but.... at a terrible 200 gems cost at a time that I'm desperately trying to save any and all gems I can AND at time that 100 of them were just accidentally blown, and of which it is not certain at all if they will be reimbursed or not.... :(
In the grand scheme of my plans, this alternative does seem to fit better in my plans. The major downside is having to spend 200 gems then, which means that on BF I'm almost certain to have to buy gems with real money, which is something I try to not do all too often....

Just something to think about. Since the Candy Canyon habitat was created for the Candy Carnival World Event, there is a good chance that it will be available to purchase for the length of the event.

ninasidstorm8
11-11-15, 09:12 AM
Has anyone received bon-bons from the mine from this event? I know its a random drop but I didn't receive any from my first 4 explosives and I was just wondering if there is a problem or I am just unlucky so far.

LynsoKevin
11-11-15, 09:31 AM
Same I have 8 animals in storage at the minute with no where to put them.

natxjkkggg
11-11-15, 10:10 AM
What Do You think about the idea that there could be a possibility to transfer animals between for instance the Main and Baby Account of the same player at black friday??

ogreve
11-11-15, 10:30 AM
Just something to think about. Since the Candy Canyon habitat was created for the Candy Carnival World Event, there is a good chance that it will be available to purchase for the length of the event.

Yes it is, but the question for now is if the sale price of 200 gems is maintained throughout the entire length of the World event, or only for a week or so...
When I opened FFS there was actually splash screen with a countdown timer on it, which is how I calculated that the habitat will disappear on or right before BF....

Sandybellee
11-11-15, 10:46 AM
Peppermint Platty is in storage! I love the name, btw! Wish I could hatch it soon, but it will have to wait for a while.

HappyHeartBakery
11-11-15, 11:20 AM
Has anyone received bon-bons from the mine from this event? I know its a random drop but I didn't receive any from my first 4 explosives and I was just wondering if there is a problem or I am just unlucky so far.

I mined 3-4 bombs so far and was only lucky enough to receive Bon-bons from 1

ninasidstorm8
11-11-15, 12:09 PM
I mined 3-4 bombs so far and was only lucky enough to receive Bon-bons from 1

Thanks for the information. I just wanted to check before doing too much mining since there have been problems in the past with tokens coming from the mine.

Sandybellee
11-11-15, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the information. I just wanted to check before doing too much mining since there have been problems in the past with tokens coming from the mine.

I also just mined and got bon bons so they should be there. Good luck!

ninasidstorm8
11-11-15, 12:29 PM
Daily Reality Check

Assuming the last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons you will need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 1, so you should have:

153 Bon-Bons.

sweetypies97
11-11-15, 01:00 PM

Just unlucky. I've been getting them. Good luck, hopefully it will change for You!

Gweenykay
11-11-15, 03:47 PM
There is a lot of speculation about Black Friday. Basically it seems it may be beneficial to save gems for this time? Could I have some info please from previous years eg what tends to be put on sale? Habitats? Animals? ....?

ThynaSmith
11-11-15, 04:02 PM
I received an average of two Bon-Bons each time I've found something in the mine.

ThynaSmith
11-11-15, 04:03 PM
There is a lot of speculation about Black Friday. Basically it seems it may be beneficial to save gems for this time? Could I have some info please from previous years eg what tends to be put on sale? Habitats? Animals? ....?

There's a thread just for this, check the initial page, with the other threads ;)

HappyHeartBakery
11-11-15, 09:19 PM
Daily Reality Check

Assuming the last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons you will need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 1, so you should have:

153 Bon-Bons.

Thanks for the reality check #;)

theresamonet
11-11-15, 09:31 PM
I love this event! I was expecting something Thanksgiving themed, but I'm pleasantly surprised. I purchased the Candy Canyon habitat because it's just so cute and I want all my animals from this event to be together. I just hope that everyone is not so annoyed with the habitat being for gems, that no one will put in the effort to obtain all of the community prizes. I really want that poodle!

flowless
11-12-15, 08:28 AM
I wish the habitat sale would extend till black friday
Im torn aprat between buying this habit ot holding till black friday
I have an i tune gift card that i plan to use
Dont know what to do really

Scribbles138
11-12-15, 11:39 AM
I wish the habitat sale would extend till black friday
Im torn aprat between buying this habit ot holding till black friday
I have an i tune gift card that i plan to use
Dont know what to do really

I understand your dilemma. For myself, I'm going to buy the new habitat. I am a huge fan of multi-element habitats, and I like that all these animals will be housed together, even though it isn't necessary. I'm hoping for a sale on Black Friday on some other habitats, and I'm sure we'll get a gem sale leading up to the date.

ninasidstorm8
11-12-15, 12:30 PM
Daily Reality Check

Assuming the last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons you will need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 2, so you should have:

306 Bon-Bons

to be on track for the last individual prize.

Natasha_07
11-12-15, 01:27 PM
Is this exclusive to iOS or a certain level ?

cocauina
11-12-15, 04:25 PM

Certain lvl.

ndtrance
11-12-15, 04:46 PM

I suspect you have to be level 17 to participate. I have two Android accounts I'm playing, one is Level 17 and the other is Level 13. My Level 13 account doesn't have the event and it also has a different spin the wheel. When I reached Level 17 on this account my wheel changed to the one with 4 animals (as opposed to 3 animals). I reached 17 prior to the event starting so I can't say for certain if it's this level where the event becomes available.

kooky panda
11-12-15, 04:58 PM

This event is iOS only and you need to be level 17+

55lee55
11-12-15, 09:10 PM
I am not impressed with the sweet theme right now. Maybe it is because I only have the ability to place one more habitat and these animals will likely stay in my storage along with any other animals that can stay there because once again I have run out of room. I would love the chance to place the stored animals, but S8 is releasing them faster than they are opening up spaces and raising habitat limits.

I wish they would slow it down and release more room to expand and raise the habitat limits, but I guess they make more money by doing it this way.

Maybe it is a good thing after all, that I am unimpressed with the sweets right now.

ogreve
11-13-15, 02:43 AM
Important heads-up: I just got the splash screen of the Candy Canyon with the timer again. The good news is that it ends in 14 days and 9+ hours (at the moment of writing this), which should then mean that it ends ON Black Friday, and not right before it, as I feared.
I have no idea if it will be available for the 200 gems sale price right until the end. In light of having accidentally blown 100 gems on (for me useless) coins, I think I shall wait until Black Friday to see if I do or do not buy that habitat, or maybe some other habitat(s).

ndtrance
11-13-15, 05:09 AM
This event is iOS only and you need to be level 17+

We have this event on Android too! Sorry if my post was unclear. Many players just haven't reached lv 17 yet.

ninasidstorm8
11-13-15, 12:27 PM
Daily Reality Check

Assuming the last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons you will need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 3, so you should have:

459 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 47,547,898 of the 90,000,000 needed for the first Community Prize.

cardinalpsy
11-13-15, 03:34 PM
Managed to get the Gummy bear today which will stay in storage along with my other 8 animals since I've reached the habitat limit. Hope TL will increase the number of habitats allowed soon since they've been releasing a lot of new animals.

sweetdeda
11-13-15, 07:47 PM
One of our clients brought her doggie to our office, doesn't she resemble the last community prize! :)2602626027

ninasidstorm8
11-14-15, 12:31 PM
Daily Reality Check

Assuming the last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons you will need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 4, so you should have:

612 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 63,495,322 of the 90,000,000 needed for the first Community Prize.

ninasidstorm8
11-15-15, 12:31 PM
Daily Reality Check

Assuming the last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons you will need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 5, so you should have:

765 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 79,398,754 of the 90,000,000 needed for the first Community Prize.

ninasidstorm8
11-16-15, 08:36 AM
The community has reached the total required for the first Community Prize.

ninasidstorm8
11-16-15, 12:30 PM
Daily Reality Check

Assuming the last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons you will need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 6, so you should have:

918 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 99,780,840 of the 260,000,000 needed for the second Community Prize.

SuzieQ477
11-16-15, 12:40 PM
^Thanks for doing this :)

ndtrance
11-16-15, 02:42 PM
Daily Reality Check

Assuming the last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons you will need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 6, so you should have:

918 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 99,780,840 of the 260,000,000 needed for the second Community Prize.

I also wanted to say thanks. This is my first event and I didn't think I'd have enough Bon Bons to get the last individual prize. But I upgraded my farms and am on my way there! Money is tight, but it's worth it.

jojopeanut
11-16-15, 08:51 PM
I'm 200 short on the daily tally so far, however I noticed I'm getting bon bons more frequently on my shorter time farm harvest ing. I always get 1 per hr on longer crops.

ninasidstorm8
11-17-15, 12:35 PM
Daily Reality Check

Assuming the last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons you will need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 7, so you should have:

1071 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 129,200,782of the 260,000,000 needed for the second Community Prize.

ThynaSmith
11-17-15, 12:45 PM
thank you for keeping track of the daily tokens count, ninasidstorm8! It's a relief for me to see what I'm beyond the necessary number, but I still check it everyday ;)

31aug2002
11-17-15, 12:58 PM
As I was busy when the event started , and the last 4 days I was traveling I could not get much to the game. As a result I am about 90 short as of now and hope to make it up in a day or two with some very careful planning

Thank you Nina for giving us the daily update. :)

sweetypies97
11-17-15, 01:00 PM
I can't play at work, so the constant 3 hour fails (for cranbeary) mean I will probably miss out on getting enough bonbons since there are times of the day that I don't have an egg cooking :(

transberry
11-17-15, 01:12 PM
I can't play at work, so the constant 3 hour fails (for cranbeary) mean I will probably miss out on getting enough bonbons since there are times of the day that I don't have an egg cooking :(

I only have 781 with using 20 hr rune pears on 4 large farms, collect from candy thing at least twice a day

Something usually on nest

Just don't see how to get enough for last prize, never get last individual prize

ninasidstorm8
11-17-15, 01:37 PM
I only have 781 with using 20 hr rune pears on 4 large farms, collect from candy thing at least twice a day

Something usually on nest

Just don't see how to get enough for last prize, never get last individual prize

It is very difficult to get the last individual prize with only 4 farms. I recommend that you make it a goal to get to at least 6 Big farms for the next World Event. It will make things a lot easier.

Shadifern
11-17-15, 04:38 PM
I'm behind but oh well, not my fave event since theres no new element

ninasidstorm8
11-17-15, 06:33 PM
Just earned the Gummy Bear. It will take 2,600 Bon-Bons to receive the Rock Candy Rhino.

Hawksmoor
11-18-15, 09:17 AM
Just earned the Gummy Bear. It will take 2,600 Bon-Bons to receive the Rock Candy Rhino.

Thanks! And thanks also for posting the daily reality check.

HappyHeartBakery
11-18-15, 11:52 AM
Love the reality checks!! Thanks so much for doing them;)

My timer has less than an hour left in day 9 & ready to go to 8 days + hours.
I am feeling a little behind. I'll be at 1200 by the time the timer rolls over. Am I right on target or do o need to be doing some catchup?

ninasidstorm8
11-18-15, 12:30 PM
Daily Reality Check

The last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons so you need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 8, so you should have:

1,224 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 158,358,325 of the 260,000,000 needed for the second Community Prize.

ninasidstorm8
11-18-15, 12:36 PM
Love the reality checks!! Thanks so much for doing them;)

My timer has less than an hour left in day 9 & ready to go to 8 days + hours.
I am feeling a little behind. I'll be at 1200 by the time the timer rolls over. Am I right on target or do o need to be doing some catchup?

Sounds like you are a just little behind. If you don't do it already, one way to pick up a few extra tokens is to buy an egg to put in the nest if you have a gap of 2 hours or more in breeding. A Rock Rhino egg costs 2,500 coins and takes 2 hours to hatch (3 bon-bons) so it can fill some gaps.

LynsoKevin
11-19-15, 07:11 AM
I know this is not related, but I just got my first money badger, I'm wondering can you breed it with something else to make any other animals?

ninasidstorm8
11-19-15, 12:30 PM
Daily Reality Check

The last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons so you need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 9, so you should have:

1,377 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 187,796,180 of the 260,000,000 needed for the second Community Prize.

Hawksmoor
11-19-15, 02:44 PM
I know this is not related, but I just got my first money badger, I'm wondering can you breed it with something else to make any other animals?

Congrats on your Money Badger! Unfortunately you can't breed it with anything.

ninasidstorm8
11-20-15, 12:30 PM
Daily Reality Check

The last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons so you need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 10, so you should have:

1,530 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 217,093,879 of the 260,000,000 needed for the second Community Prize.

RowanaFarrin
11-20-15, 12:40 PM
Thank you, ninasidstorm8! I'll be at 1616 after my rune prunes in 20 min. I didn't think I'd make it considering I missed two days this past weekend, but looks like I might just barely make it as long as I'm careful with my food planting! ^_^ Good luck everyone!

tennysonrobin
11-21-15, 12:12 AM
I don't really like the look of the candy rhino, but I do hope to get the last community prize. it's so fluffy I'm gonna die lol. Keep trying guys, and let's bring home that pink little cotton candy ;)

Chris6312
11-21-15, 02:02 AM
I somewhat recently started playing fantasy story and LOVE IT. I would like to know if there is a way for you to permanently add a way to get food quicker. I have about 230milloin in game cash and can't get rid of it fast enough..... I'd like to feed my animals but I do have a few of them and it takes way to long, so if you could add a type of food that takes about $500k to make and in return you get about 150k food that might would... Idk... Anything better then what's there... Please help and comment if you want something like this to happen.

Ps. Don't know if I did this right......... O.o

Chris6312
11-21-15, 02:07 AM
Wow you have it already...? Nice. I hope i like it

Chris6312
11-21-15, 02:15 AM
Idk how to add sry. Add me plz
Chris6312

ninasidstorm8
11-21-15, 12:30 PM
Daily Reality Check

The last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons so you need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 11, so you should have:

1,683 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 246,432,326of the 260,000,000 needed for the second Community Prize.

calvinxx
11-21-15, 05:18 PM
I got my Rock Candy Rhino! :) I'm interested to see what he looks like in epic form because he is so rainbow

Scangelina
11-21-15, 05:44 PM
Is anyone else experiencing problems accessing the game?

ninasidstorm8
11-22-15, 12:36 PM
Daily Reality Check

The last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons so you need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 12, so you should have:

1,836 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 271,798,336of the 380,000,000 needed for the third Community Prize.

RLrox
11-23-15, 05:56 AM
Daily Reality Check

The last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons so you need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 12, so you should have:

1,836 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 271,798,336of the 380,000,000 needed for the third Community Prize.

Thank you for doing these, I find it a very handy reference and much quicker than trying to work it out myself!

ninasidstorm8
11-23-15, 12:30 PM
Daily Reality Check

The last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons so you need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 13, so you should have:

1,989 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 293,487,269 of the 380,000,000 needed for the third Community Prize.

HappyHeartBakery
11-23-15, 02:31 PM
Daily Reality Check

The last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons so you need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 13, so you should have:

1,989 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 293,487,269 of the 380,000,000 needed for the third Community Prize.

Thank you!!
I'm still on target. Really want the last community prize. Looks cute

Sandybellee
11-23-15, 03:10 PM
Yay! Got Rock Candy Rhino in storage! Can finally get back to planting higher yielding food! Now let's get Fluffy!!! :)

kooky panda
11-23-15, 03:50 PM
Yay! Got Rock Candy Rhino in storage! Can finally get back to planting higher yielding food! Now let's get Fluffy!!! :)
I am almost there!! A few more crops and that bad boy will be mine!! LOL

Hawksmoor
11-23-15, 04:12 PM

Lol, congrats guys! I'll have my Rhino tomorrow. Fluffy, here we come! ;)

HappyHeartBakery
11-23-15, 09:25 PM
I'm a little behind the rest of you. Hopefully I'll get my rhino within the next 2 days. Working hard to keep up with daily requirements;)

Scribbles138
11-24-15, 04:35 AM
Just got my rhino this morning. Now to keep collecting so we het the poodle!

Sandybellee
11-24-15, 08:44 AM

Congrats! It'a always hard to wait for the last few collections. :)

Sandybellee
11-24-15, 08:45 AM
Lol, congrats guys! I'll have my Rhino tomorrow. Fluffy, here we come! ;)

Thanks and congrats! :)

31aug2002
11-24-15, 09:00 AM
I'm a little behind the rest of you. Hopefully I'll get my rhino within the next 2 days. Working hard to keep up with daily requirements;)
Me too!! I am 90 short of my daily count today:( . Farming crazily and grabbing all from gum ball machine. If push comes to shove then I will probably speed incubate some eggs from my storage. Hopefully I will make it in the end!!!

ninasidstorm8
11-24-15, 12:29 PM
Daily Reality Check

The last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons so you need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 14, so you should have:

2,142 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 315,266,952 of the 380,000,000 needed for the third Community Prize.

HappyHeartBakery
11-24-15, 09:11 PM
Me too!! I am 90 short of my daily count today:( . Farming crazily and grabbing all from gum ball machine. If push comes to shove then I will probably speed incubate some eggs from my storage. Hopefully I will make it in the end!!!

Good luck to you too;). Although according to the daily reality check I appear to be on target. Hoping I can keep on top of planting & get there

ogreve
11-25-15, 02:10 AM
Alright, due to almost not having done any speeding (in order to save gems for Black Friday), not having optimised the nest time (by filling slack hours with bought eggs or eggs from storage) and after having been down to 4-5 farms during the start of the event, it wasn't until 2 hours ago that I finally got the Candy Rock Rhino. I like that animal! I think it's pretty, but I seem to be one of the few people who likes it. :P

Now then.... With a 148K food bank, and with ALL of the individual prizes secured, I can timely (temporarily) 'sacrifice' a few farms in preparation for Black Friday. Not yet though! For now I'll keep cracking away at back to back Charm Cherries and I shall switch back to Nexus Nuts overnight (instead of the Mystic Mangos)... There's still a Fluffy to be secured! I'm not too crazy about that one (I don't like real life Poodles either, much less the pink ones), but well, we need to get the set complete of course! :P

31aug2002
11-25-15, 11:50 AM
Okay so today I have over 2300 Bon bons and am ahead of the daily count for the first time in this event. Now I feel confident that I shall get the rock ring come Friday morning. (Fingers crossed) unless something goes drastically wrong.

ninasidstorm8
11-25-15, 12:30 PM
Daily Reality Check

The last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons so you need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. We have reached the end of Day 15, so you should have:

2,295 Bon-Bons

The Community Total is 337,047,138 of the 380,000,000 needed for the third Community Prize.

RowanaFarrin
11-25-15, 06:12 PM
Got my Rock Candy Rhino! ^_^ Super happy since I was behind for a while and figured I wouldn't make it to the end. But I caught up faster than I thought and success! Hope we all get the last community prize too!

ninasidstorm8
11-26-15, 10:30 AM
I'll be busy for most of the rest of the day so this daily check is a little early

Daily Reality Check 2 Hours Early

The last individual prize requires 2,600 Bon-Bons so you need to average 153 Bon-Bons per day. In two hours we will have reached the end of Day 16, so you should have:

2,448 Bon-Bons

The current Community Total is 357,011,595 of the 380,000,000 needed for the third Community Prize.

jojopeanut
11-26-15, 01:52 PM
Not going to get the Rino but hoping for last community prize we have about 20 Million to go we need a about 1 million per hr to make it.

LonePudding
11-26-15, 04:49 PM
I got my rhino! I really wished it had a unique element so I had an excuse to rush it out of storage and get it to epic, but it looks like it will be tucked away with the others.

Sandybellee
11-27-15, 04:10 AM
Only about 7 million bon-bons left to collect until we get Fluffy!!! :)

AliceWinter24
11-27-15, 09:13 AM
I am so close to getting the rhino, but I need some extra bon-bons, which I am getting in the mine, but it doesn't really help, since I get thrown out of the game every time I get more than 2 bon-bons ... So I don't get them after all ...

31aug2002
11-27-15, 11:19 AM
Yay!! Got the rock candy rhino an hour ago... Happy to make it as I was behind most of the time in this event!!
Waiting for the fluffy now!!

ninasidstorm8
11-27-15, 11:55 AM
Fluffy is now in storage. The community does it again, congratulations to everyone.

sweetypies97
11-27-15, 11:59 AM
Fluffy looks cuter in baby form, IMO!

jojopeanut
11-27-15, 12:06 PM
YES!! Thanks everyone this my first event collecting bon bons I'll have 2,010 once the event officially ends. I did my best to contribute to the community prize. Thanks again. I miss the Rock Rino but it's okay.

Ajcl01
11-27-15, 12:24 PM
Thank you thank you thank you community! I wanted Fluffy so bad I might have cried if I didn't get it lol. I love how the dogs jump around when fed or in fighting mood, almost swooned when I won Great Danebow on wheel but even happier now :D

saucysammis
11-28-15, 05:47 PM
YES!! Thanks everyone this my first event collecting bon bons I'll have 2,010 once the event officially ends. I did my best to contribute to the community prize. Thanks again. I miss the Rock Rino but it's okay.
Thanks for helping even if you missed the rhino! I have a younger forest on a second device that I maintain during these events to help out as well as my main forest The younger one earned the rock Rhino with 2 minutes left in the game because I gave in and used 6 gems to speed the nest and 6 more gems to speed the 6 farms once they got to less than 30 minutes on their timers.

Scribbles138
12-13-15, 08:50 AM
Does anyone else find that the animals look really small in the habitat? I hope this changes as the level up. Three are at levels 7 and 8 and haven't hatched Fluffy yet, but they just look tiny compared to other animals.