Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 800 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335 Exp

anaghasaki
11-10-15, 12:38 PM
Like this one.. started trying to breed with cotton candy and forest.. 3 hrs fail:-(:-(:-(

zyfazix
11-10-15, 12:39 PM
Like this one.. started trying to breed with cotton candy and forest.. 3 hrs fail:-(:-(:-(

Hey, at least it's only three hours till you can try again! ;)

anaghasaki
11-10-15, 12:41 PM
Hey, at least it's only three hours till you can try again! ;)

Ya.. but I really hate those life fails.. I'm sure this is life..

blackeneddove
11-10-15, 12:48 PM
Rare
Pink, yellow and Green

Hello :)

Is this pink, yellow & green or pink, white & green?

edit(KP) sorry! It is pink white and green. (edited post 1)

amerirish
11-10-15, 12:56 PM
Definitely Pink, White, Green

kirby52
11-10-15, 12:59 PM
Yes definitely Pink, White and Green...no yellow
Just got one with Valentine and Forest...15 hrs...not first try though..got Love, Life and Balloon first..at least all short breed times ��

ndtrance
11-10-15, 02:35 PM
I like this dragon a lot. Way better than Cupcake. I'm trying for Falling Leaf right now and will get to this one eventually.

kimandamelia
11-10-15, 02:44 PM
Don't mean to be a negative Nancy, but 15 hours using these colors can also give you a Laserlight or Neverending.... I love the Neverending and was lucky enough to finally get one a few weeks ago, but I am NOT a fan of that Laserlight...

Mythdefied
11-11-15, 12:14 AM
I really want this one, but I'm also really invested in getting the Cauldron dragon at this point. I just hope neither of them are limited.

hiabarara
11-11-15, 01:20 AM
I really want this one, but I'm also really invested in getting the Cauldron dragon at this point. I just hope neither of them are limited.

I'm right there with you :D I really want to have the Cauldron Dragon and that's actually my main goal at the moment, but now I really want to breed this one, too.

devlinholics
11-11-15, 04:07 AM
sorry may I know wt is the time for breeding? I really love this dragon, breeding forest n the pink princess from the tales event since that is my only pink element dragon, I got a 44hr timer. Hopefully I got this white lily dragon 😁

hiabarara
11-11-15, 04:15 AM
sorry may I know wt is the time for breeding? I really love this dragon, breeding forest n the pink princess from the tales event since that is my only pink element dragon, I got a 44hr timer. Hopefully I got this white lily dragon ��

Bad news: It's not a Winter Lily Dragon. The breeding time for it is 15 hours. The good news: You just got a Diamond Dragon. Congratulations! :) I'm so jealous :D

lorentw
11-11-15, 04:21 AM
sorry may I know wt is the time for breeding? I really love this dragon, breeding forest n the pink princess from the tales event since that is my only pink element dragon, I got a 44hr timer. Hopefully I got this white lily dragon ��

Yep definitely a diamond, they always come when you least expect it

lorentw
11-11-15, 04:22 AM
My first attempt is a 5 hour time at least it's a short fail

devlinholics
11-11-15, 04:25 AM
Bad news: It's not a Winter Lily Dragon. The breeding time for it is 15 hours. The good news: You just got a Diamond Dragon. Congratulations! :) I'm so jealous :D

Omg diamondsssss yes yes yes... Diamond at lvl 42, yahooooo, I still try for winter lily darn this dragon design is really Super

devlinholics
11-11-15, 04:29 AM
Yep definitely a diamond, they always come when you least expect it

Lvl 10+ to lvl 30+ I always breed charm n island when one senior told me that to get diamond... After months I just give up.. U are right I though I got winter dragon since it is 44hr timer

DeeDe99
11-11-15, 04:35 AM
I really like this one too. First try was Infinity and Cupcake, produced Explorer. Thought I'd change to Watermelon and Light for attempt 2. Except instead of selecting Light I selected Air. Senior moment, clearly. So now I wait 6 hours!

Devlinholics - congratulations! BIG moment!

hiabarara
11-11-15, 04:44 AM
At the moment I try it with Virtue and Stone because there are only 20 possible outcomes (no, wait, 19 possibilities because Prime Power isn't an option for me), but I already own 15 of them. Maybe I should switch to something that has the possibility of a Diamond Dragon at least.

Well, first fail two fails are Pegasus and third one is Life.

cazile81
11-11-15, 07:49 AM
Got it with Unicorn and Stone after numerous 3 and 6 hour fails. Now back to trying for Duchess and Cauldron.

savage_mel
11-11-15, 08:04 AM
I just got a 20hr timer so I think I'm breeding a cupcake, which is kind of unfortunate since i spent gold on one when they were on sale:p

DeeDe99
11-11-15, 03:44 PM
I just got a 15 hour timer on my third try! Fingers crossed. I already have Laserlight, but Neverending or Winter Lily will do just fine!

ndtrance
11-11-15, 06:02 PM
I'm trying on my second account with Quetzal/Cotton Candy. I'm breeding a Never Ending at the moment. Fuzzy was my first fail.

AnglChk507
11-12-15, 08:54 AM
I just got a 15 hour timer on my third try! Fingers crossed. I already have Laserlight, but Neverending or Winter Lily will do just fine!

What combo did you use?

DeeDe99
11-12-15, 10:07 AM

No luck. It was Laserlight.

DeeDe99
11-12-15, 04:15 PM
AnglChk507 - sorry, missed your question - it was Watermelon and Light - but note that got me the right timer, just the wrong dragon.....

DeeDe99
11-12-15, 11:39 PM
Cupcake and Forest produced Stone on my 6th attempt. Winter Lily, like Duchess and Cauldron, do not like me.

Trixie6969
11-13-15, 12:13 AM
Lol oh....Pegasus and Virtue got me 15 hrs 1st try....gotta run to an egg chart.....brb. Woo hoo.....Got it....retried combo and now is a 6 hour timer.....bananas!!!!! I never get what I am trying for the first time I breed :cool::-)

Dcdonn
11-13-15, 01:37 AM
What did you use to get hour unicorn???

Thx!!

barbaraann72
11-13-15, 09:50 AM
No Winter Lily yet, but I did get Cupcake!!! :)

snowyglowy
11-13-15, 12:50 PM
I was trying for winter lily with fuzzy x cotton candy I got thanks giving 8 hrs. :)

kittymur
11-13-15, 03:59 PM
Got 3 Cupcakes, I had one before, 2 lifes and one flower. Now got 8 hours. Really want this dragon.

devlinholics
11-13-15, 07:11 PM
Some advice here would be great, I am trying tales princess pink,white,black n green dragon. My fails are mostly life green/red have no idea where the red comes from. But I cannot complain since it is short timing.

Sadly I do not have any pink dragon. Except the tales princess obviously. Would it be better if I just buy the unicon since there is pink in it. I have a green/white dragon so unicon n green,white

My fails are
Life red/green... It is short seriously x3 I Guess
Diamond .... The best fail ever :) n my first
Now is a 20hr dragon but I know it is not winter lily

lady_saphira
11-13-15, 07:54 PM
Some advice here would be great, I am trying tales princess pink,white,black n green dragon. My fails are mostly life green/red have no idea where the red comes from. But I cannot complain since it is short timing.

Sadly I do not have any pink dragon. Except the tales princess obviously. Would it be better if I just buy the unicon since there is pink in it. I have a green/white dragon so unicon n green,white

My fails are

The red comes from the pink splitting. It splits into red and white.

PrincessCouture2014
11-14-15, 12:30 AM

My fails are

Unicorn is quite hard to get so if u can afford the current deal is best to get it. Apart from that you can get virtue by breeding spirit queen with diamond or fire with light. I would suggest a higher level fire with lower level white. I know its been said that levels doesn't matter but in virtue's case this type of combo was proven right for me, my sister and my friend.

About fails:- well you will get a fire hybrid even if u don't want as Virtue splits into its parent colors in breeding.

hiabarara
11-14-15, 11:31 AM
I have the egg on my nest! Maybe Boosted Breeding worked for once. Well, maybe. Who knows.
I used Virtue and Stone :)

buttabdullah99
11-14-15, 02:10 PM
So was trying for this and got awesome fail cupcake dragon in den and I m happy coz been trying for it and no luck but by mistake pressed simple breed instead of boost and got lucky lol!!! 😍😍
Combo is stone/chocolate

amalsaba
11-14-15, 04:09 PM
Got it with black swan and pegasus. I only tried for a few days, I also got 2 nice fails, flower (which I didn't have) and pansy (I already have but nice surprise to have a pink hybrid). Note this same combination got me cupcake 1st try.

DeeDe99
11-14-15, 04:15 PM
Apart from several Love and Life, I've got Lorekeeper and Landworm as fails. Must be the "L" fail week. Anyway, not sure what to do about Landworm - I already have an epic, really don't think I need two.....

Oh, almost forgot - I have 15 hours on the timer now with attempt number 13. Luckily most of my fails have been short.

snowyglowy
11-14-15, 06:59 PM
I think i hv got it with cotton candy x stone it's in the nest now I don't know how to load picture?

kooky panda
11-14-15, 08:00 PM
I think i hv got it with cotton candy x stone it's in the nest now I don't know how to load picture?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.
What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?
In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.
How do I add an image to a post?
If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.
To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing before the URL and after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) (http://forum.storm8.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_albums) in this way too.

snowyglowy
11-14-15, 09:08 PM
Tyvm kooky-panda I was trying with new post thread but always got error when I was trying to upload file from my iPad :(

snowyglowy
11-14-15, 09:13 PM
I think this worked

I used Ston x cotton candy :)

DeeDe99
11-14-15, 09:14 PM
It did. Lucky you! I got my third Laserlight.

snowyglowy
11-14-15, 09:15 PM
To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.
What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?
In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.
How do I add an image to a post?
If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.
To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing before the URL and after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) (http://forum.storm8.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_albums) in this way too.

I have posted in new thread thanks for your help Kooky panda :)

snowyglowy
11-14-15, 09:16 PM
It did. Lucky you! I got my third Laserlight.

Tyvm :)

devlinholics
11-14-15, 09:44 PM
Nice.... Hopefully I get my soon :)

persezabar
11-15-15, 02:53 AM
YESSSS, in my 11 try I got Winter lily. THANK YOU for free boosted breeding.

DeeDe99
11-15-15, 02:55 AM

14 tries and several Landworms later..... Oh well, large gems coming my way....

persezabar
11-15-15, 03:03 AM
14 tries and several Landworms later..... Oh well, large gems coming my way....

I hope for you,will get this beautiful dragon. I send in universum wish for you. 🌌💫

DeeDe99
11-15-15, 03:14 AM
Awwww thanks. It IS beautiful, hence I keep trying. Very happy for you!

hon3ycomb
11-15-15, 05:01 AM
Up to now, I got 3xLove, 2xLandworms, 2xKitsunes, 2xLorekeepers and a bunch of Life dragons.

lenasdinner
11-15-15, 05:46 AM
Up to now, I got 3xLove, 2xLandworms, 2xKitsunes, 2xLorekeepers and a bunch of Life dragons.

please tell what dragons did you use for Kitsune ?? I want that one !

lenasdinner
11-15-15, 05:47 AM

witch dragons did you breed to get Winter Lili?? I have so many trys....love,landworm.

persezabar
11-15-15, 07:45 AM
witch dragons did you breed to get Winter Lili?? I have so many trys....love,landworm.

I breed Unicorn & Jigsaw.

Drachenia
11-15-15, 07:52 AM
So was trying for this and got awesome fail cupcake dragon in den and I m happy coz been trying for it and no luck but by mistake pressed simple breed instead of boost and got lucky lol!!! 
Combo is stone/chocolate

Congratulations buttabdullah, I get Winter Lily with Diamond/Cupcake and Bowster :cool:

snowyglowy
11-15-15, 07:55 AM

Winter lily egg pic

buttabdullah99
11-15-15, 12:01 PM
Congratulations buttabdullah, I get Winter Lily with Diamond/Cupcake and Bowster :cool:
Thanks drachenia lol good to see u again 😄

jjblueyes
11-15-15, 12:49 PM
I'm getting cupcake over and over darn it!!

blackeneddove
11-15-15, 07:13 PM
I'm getting cupcake over and over darn it!!

I am getting another cupcake, too. I was so happy for my first one (when it was first released) but I really don't have room for another... :-/

bakerystoe
11-16-15, 03:08 AM
26084Got it first try with Virtue and Stone:))) but I tried it a lot of time with other combos

lady_saphira
11-16-15, 09:16 AM
Can anyone tell me what a 26 hour breed time with Naga and fuzzy could possibly be? Calculator is just not working for me. Trying to decide if it's worth speeding thru breeding so I can have another try or 2 on free boosted breeding.

ndtrance
11-16-15, 09:20 AM
Can anyone tell me what a 26 hour breed time with Naga and fuzzy could possibly be? Calculator is just not working for me. Trying to decide if it's worth speeding thru breeding so I can have another try or 2 on free boosted breeding.

Pegasus (White/Green). Maybe let it breed for a while and then take it off at the 13 hr mark. Or just get rid of it and be done with it lol.

hiabarara
11-16-15, 09:22 AM

It's definitely Pegasus Dragon.

ndtrance
11-16-15, 09:24 AM
I can't seem to get Winter Lily or Cupcake. At this point I think they are the only two dragons I'm missing from breeding pink/white/green. I put my third Thanksgiving egg on the nest this morning and am tired of these 8hr fails. I dreamed I spent all my gold trying to breed for this and was heartbroken. It might be time to move on.

lady_saphira
11-16-15, 12:03 PM
It's definitely Pegasus Dragon.

Awesome, thanks!

hungryres
11-16-15, 03:00 PM
Free boosted breeding seems to get me nowhere. Gave up trying for duchess as i got yet another island, just got another love trying white pink green combination. Now i got 6 hr time again, n i already have landworm and wild.
(Wild from my previous try for winter Lily)

DeeDe99
11-16-15, 04:58 PM
So far 17 attempts to get Winter Lily.

Results:

Explorer (kept)
Stone (kept)
Landworm x 2 (traded)
Laserlight x 2 (traded)
Life x 3 (traded)
Love x 3 (traded)
Cupcake (traded)
Rose (traded)
Fuzzy (traded original one already evolved to 4, kept new one)
Lorekeeper (kept)
Either Pansy or Flower currently cooking (it was Flower, so will keep)

I took a break from Winter Lily to try for Siamese and got Metal

Edit: Since I posted the above I have got two more Life and another Fuzzy. I even used 8 gold to evolve Stone as Stone worked for others! Think I'm getting another Fuzzy - 8 hours on the timer. (Edit again - nope - it turned out to be Tree Frog. I accidentally touched the Finish button as I was typing this post on the computer, so tried again and Pegasus is on the way)

So I'm not trying for Winter Lily any more at this time, clearly it is not meant to be.

chaselance
11-16-15, 05:30 PM
This is ridiculous I just bought 500 in gold because of the free boosted breeding now I have tried since Tuesday to get this water lily to no avail so I thought with the boosted breeding I would get lucky well I just wasted 500 speeding through to try and get this in total I have gotten 15 cupcakes
18 wild
24 life
16 rose
2 Pegasus
6 tree frog
1 thanksgiving
4 lorekeeper
1 turkey
12 fuzzy
I have tried unicorn/stone unicorn/Pegasus
Diamond/cupcake virtue/stone kitsune/stone
All these and still no water lily this gets very frustrating

DeeDe99
11-16-15, 05:58 PM
Sorry Chaselance. I can understand your frustration, but don't forget the whole point of the game is they are hard to get. I do sometimes wonder is this good for our blood pressure? :)

I suppose the approach to take is to be elated when we get what we are after and consider the fails as business as usual.

I used to breed budgies in real life - trying for the rare colour birds was even more frustrating than this. No speeding possible!

devlinholics
11-17-15, 12:32 AM
i just got a my first 15hr using spirit queen x forest.....

Please please please winter lily please please

DeeDe99
11-17-15, 03:55 AM

I'm crossing fingers and toes for you!

lenasdinner
11-17-15, 08:34 AM
this is really hard to get dragon...even with boosted breeding!!!nothing works for me,I allready made 50 trys and nothing.isent boosted breeding supose to be easier to get dragon??
I had 7 or 8 15 hour dragons breedin everything pups out just not Winter Lily!!!!

lenasdinner
11-17-15, 10:52 AM

Let us now at the end what did you get

divanightclub
11-17-15, 11:10 AM

Im curious why you chose that combo, especially since spirit queen looks blue. I would assume it would produce Atlantis(blue and green) which is also 15 hrs. Maybe champs have hidden colors idk..
But congratz if you did get winter lily..

DeeDe99
11-17-15, 03:31 PM
Im curious why you chose that combo, especially since spirit queen looks blue. I would assume it would produce Atlantis(blue and green) which is also 15 hrs. Maybe champs have hidden colors idk..

Spirit Queen is VERY pink all over looking - she is black/pink/white. Where you thinking of one of the other Queen dragons?

divanightclub
11-17-15, 04:06 PM
Spirit Queen is VERY pink all over looking - she is black/pink/white. Where you thinking of one of the other Queen dragons?

You're absolutely right, I was thinking about the champion Spirit queen, totally forgot about the other one(black pink and white),especially since it's still in my storage...(oops)

DeeDe99
11-17-15, 04:08 PM
You're absolutely right, I was thinking about the champion Spirit queen, totally forgot about the other one(black pink and white),especially since it's still in my storage...(oops)

He he he - yes, I would have used mine but she is still level 3 and just couldn't get her through the evolution temple in time

divanightclub
11-17-15, 04:16 PM
He he he - yes, I would have used mine but she is still level 3 and just couldn't get her through the evolution temple in time

Dee Dee.. I confusing myself(lol) I meant to say spirit warrior in my above post, and with the 45 dragons still in storage, I really forget sometimes what dragons I have...

But much luck to everyone as well as myself still trying to get this one

PinkBubbles75
11-17-15, 04:31 PM
Even with the boosted breed I still haven't gotten winter lily. Although (not counting the common fails) I've gotten lore keeper once, landworm 2x, cupcake 2x, explorer once, and this last time I've gotten melody. I didn't have all of these before it wasn't a complete waste.

DeeDe99
11-17-15, 04:49 PM
Dee Dee.. I confusing myself(lol) I meant to say spirit warrior in my above post, and with the 45 dragons still in storage, I really forget sometimes what dragons I have...

But much luck to everyone as well as myself still trying to get this one

I am not at all surprised, DivanNightClub - I'd have no idea either if I had 45 in storage. At the moment I only have one, Gladiator, but if I don't get some more expanding done super quick, my storage will be expanding

divanightclub
11-17-15, 05:14 PM
I am not at all surprised, DivanNightClub - I'd have no idea either if I had 45 in storage. At the moment I only have one, Gladiator, but if I don't get some more expanding done super quick, my storage will be expanding

I actually waiting to do the same(clear more spaces), so I can at least get half of them out of storage. As you can see, I desperately need a HUGE habitat increase as well, (not just a 5 habitat increase). But I guess it's better than no increase at all..I'll get them ALL out......... One day! (Lol)

devlinholics
11-17-15, 05:16 PM
Let us now at the end what did you get

I'm crossing fingers and toes for you!

:( it is Atlantis

sipland
11-17-15, 08:28 PM
Have tried breeding:
Diamond x Cupcake
Quetzal x Cotton Candy
Angel x Watermelon

Results:
Explorer (don't like the look of this guy but I'll keep him for now)
Cupcake x 2 (traded 1, will trade other as I have one already)
Landworm (Woohoo! I've wanted this one but haven't really tried breeding one)
Laserlight x 1 (sold)
Life x 3 (sold)
Love x 1 (sold)
Rose (keeping for now but have one already)
Lorekeeper (keeping this new one)
Neverending (yay, another new one)

Took a break and tried for Siamese with Diamond x Flametail and got Dark Phoenix (yay!)

Bouncey51
11-20-15, 11:51 AM
Yayyyy finally after tons of fails
forest and tiny :-)

blackeneddove
11-20-15, 06:18 PM
Yayyyy finally after tons of fails
forest and tiny :-)

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your combo :)

zyfazix
11-21-15, 06:50 AM
15 hours on first try with Quetzal and Tiny. Will have to wait until tomorrow morning to see what it is

blackeneddove
11-21-15, 09:29 AM
Whoo! I finally got a 15 hr breed 1st try with White Rose x Cupcake! (after many many fails with other combos) I just hope it's the Winter Lily! :)

florawynn
11-21-15, 10:16 AM
I've gotten 2 Winter Lilies trying for Mech. I used Metal/Watermelon.

zyfazix
11-22-15, 03:17 AM
15 hours on first try with Quetzal and Tiny. Will have to wait until tomorrow morning to see what it is

It's a Winter Lily :D

DeeDe99
11-22-15, 04:03 AM
I've gotten 2 Winter Lilies trying for Mech. I used Metal/Watermelon.

After getting Ice Queen, I came back to Winter Lily and tried your failing combo! First try was Life, but now I have 15 hours. Hoping your fail is my win!

DeeDe99
11-22-15, 04:04 AM
Congrats zyfazix! Now I am in your shoes waiting. I think this is try 26 for me!

anaghasaki
11-23-15, 08:27 AM
Whoo! I finally got a 15 hr breed 1st try with White Rose x Cupcake! (after many many fails with other combos) I just hope it's the Winter Lily! :)

Did you get the winter Lily??? Would like to try the combo..

silly2thanilly
11-25-15, 02:40 AM
Got it first try with Virtue and Stone! Read it here and thought it was worth a try after several days of 3 & 6 hr fails. Thanks for the help! First Try! I couldn't believe it so I sped up breeding time to check the egg. Definitely Winter Lily

devlinholics
11-27-15, 08:40 PM
Since boost week is on for the weekend

Winter lily is just rare but cupcake is Super rare n of cause we have to think about pink splitting

I got cupcake not I am complaining since I do not have it... Use gold breed got another cupcake omg...

I think I just use the normal breeding since if I fails are pretty short...

tengoambre123
11-28-15, 11:49 AM
Got it today with lightening and idol random pairing :)

stefen35
12-03-15, 11:42 PM
got 15 hours right now :) hope it will be winter lily (

stefen35
12-03-15, 11:44 PM
what the :( i check on my breeding den then suddenly my lv 15 unicorn and stone lv 7 is gone :mad:how could that possibly :mad:

stefen35
12-03-15, 11:52 PM
265802658026580seriously :mad: if TL did not fix this i gonna quit this game :( cause i think that's a glitch then i try the same combo and got 8 hours ;(

stefen35
12-03-15, 11:57 PM
thats the picture of my screen shot when i was happy to see 15 hours

stefen35
12-04-15, 12:01 AM
could kooky or elsa or the other admin reply this glitch :( i played since the beginning and never experience this strange glitch

ndtrance
12-04-15, 06:46 AM
could kooky or elsa or the other admin reply this glitch :( i played since the beginning and never experience this strange glitch

This has happened to me once before and it freaked me out because I didn't know it was even possible. I know that if you don't have a good internet connection and attempt to breed, the timer never pops up and the pair will disappear from the den once you force close and return to the game. That I understand.

But when you have received feedback from the game's servers and a timer pops up you're supposed to get the dragon. I was absolutely stunned when it happened to me. I don't remember what pair I was using but I know I was supposed to be breeding magic as I put my pair on, saw the 20 hour timer and left. I came back to the game later to find an empty den, despite knowing that I should have had another 10 or so hours left on my breeding session. I'm sorry this happened to you, especially since it prevented you from getting a great and hard to breed dragon.

stefen35
12-04-15, 10:05 PM
This has happened to me once before and it freaked me out because I didn't know it was even possible. I know that if you don't have a good internet connection and attempt to breed, the timer never pops up and the pair will disappear from the den once you force close and return to the game. That I understand.

But when you have received feedback from the game's servers and a timer pops up you're supposed to get the dragon. I was absolutely stunned when it happened to me. I don't remember what pair I was using but I know I was supposed to be breeding magic as I put my pair on, saw the 20 hour timer and left. I came back to the game later to find an empty den, despite knowing that I should have had another 10 or so hours left on my breeding session. I'm sorry this happened to you, especially since it prevented you from getting a great and hard to breed dragon.

yup so sad :( now i try hard to get 15 hours and still cant see the time "15 hours" ;(

kooky panda
12-04-15, 10:23 PM

I am sorry this has happened! Please send a email to support@storm8.com along with your screenshots so an agent can check you game.

chaselance
12-04-15, 10:54 PM
Finally after about 75 fails got him today with the free boosted breeding with combo virtue x stone

blackeneddove
12-08-15, 02:19 PM
Finally after about 75 fails got him today with the free boosted breeding with combo virtue x stone

Congrats!! I wish I had seen this sooner... I was totally going to try that combo & never did. Next time I try, it will be the first I use. ;)

pribakes
12-18-15, 07:34 AM
I keep getting cupcakes, I think this one dont like my island :(

patisserieforever
02-22-16, 12:21 PM
Hello there !

I just managed to breed a winter lily and I would love to see one at epic form on an island !
On picture she just looks so beautiful but it costs so much food (and I'm still "low level" so don't have so much food) so before I get into this I want to be sure she worth it or I'll keep her at baby form :)

Thanks !

anaghasaki
04-05-16, 12:18 PM
Finally the egg is on nest.. I have been trying ever since it came out, but got it finally now with cotton candy and cupcake :-):-)