PDA

View Full Version : No parts from delivery orders

mimbiville2
11-10-15, 08:05 AM
My girlfriend is level 14, and has completed at least 15 to go orders in a row that have only rewarded her with 500 coins. She was originally getting parts, but now she can't expand because of this issue. Please fix! Thank you.

SparklyOctopus
11-10-15, 03:00 PM
Hey there! It is a random drop, so she may be having an unlucky streak of just receiving Coins. :) Hopefully a few more delivery orders and she'll receive parts soon.

mimbiville2
11-10-15, 04:01 PM
Thanks Sparkly! She finished another to go order about an hour ago, and did receive parts this time. Maybe the Storm 8 team can tweak the RNG a bit to give parts more often. :)

TimeForACuppaTea
11-10-15, 05:16 PM
I agree tweaking is needed. They either need to increase the odds of getting parts or they need to streamline things so that more things need the same parts. There are too many different parts needed for all the upgrades. Makes for too many different combinations we need to try and get. Calls for too many parts that have to be stored while we hope for that hard to get item(s) we need to finally upgrade. But if we only needed to collect 3-4 different parts to upgrade things, rather than 7-8 different parts, then there wouldn't be so many different combinations to have to work for. We would then have to use strategy to decide what we should upgrade next. If the same parts were required to upgrade shops, bakery and storage then we would have to decide which one would be wise to upgrade next.

If we upgrade too many shops before upgrades storage then it's our own fault if we run out of storage space. If we upgrade our bakery too fast then we may have trouble keeping up with costumer orders. It would very much be strategy, but we would also have more control then being at the mercy of luck.

tamemmaoo1
11-14-15, 07:42 AM
I am not as concerned with whether I get parts or money, but the fact that about 50% of the time I get nothing from deliveries. Manny times when an order is ready and I hit "deliver" nothing happens. The order stays on my screen and the deliver button stays green like it's ready to go, but never goes no matter how many times I hit deliver. When I then close out of the delivery window and go back in the order is gone. If I then close out the game and swipe it out of my iPad when I go back in I can usually get a reward for my next delivery. It is disappointing every time this happens though.

ghjvcucjb
11-14-15, 12:41 PM
Just came on to report that I filled to go order and got nothing. No parts, no coins, nothing.

kooky panda
11-14-15, 03:57 PM
I am not as concerned with whether I get parts or money, but the fact that about 50% of the time I get nothing from deliveries. Manny times when an order is ready and I hit "deliver" nothing happens. The order stays on my screen and the deliver button stays green like it's ready to go, but never goes no matter how many times I hit deliver. When I then close out of the delivery window and go back in the order is gone. If I then close out the game and swipe it out of my iPad when I go back in I can usually get a reward for my next delivery. It is disappointing every time this happens though.

Please see the bug thread on this issue for more information

Issue with to go orders (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?86242-Issue-with-to-go-orders)

kooky panda
11-14-15, 03:58 PM
Just came on to report that I filled to go order and got nothing. No parts, no coins, nothing.
You may of gotten something, but did not get the pop up (this happened to me a few days ago)
If you send an email to support@storm8.com an agent can check your game to see if you did receive something.

ghjvcucjb
11-14-15, 04:15 PM
You may of gotten something, but did not get the pop up (this happened to me a few days ago)
If you send an email to support@storm8.com an agent can check your game to see if you did receive something.

Ever since I leveled up to level17 I no longer get anything. It just happened again. I will take screen shots of everything and see if what you're saying is what is really happening with my next delivery.

Also, my to go orders will be ready to go but twice now if I don't send it out right away and come back to send it, the order disappears and says I have to wait for the new order

kooky panda
11-14-15, 04:31 PM
Ever since I leveled up to level17 I no longer get anything. It just happened again. I will take screen shots of everything and see if what you're saying is what is really happening with my next delivery.

Also, my to go orders will be ready to go but twice now if I don't send it out right away and come back to send it, the order disappears and says I have to wait for the new order
I am not having any issues. You can try deleting and redownloading the game to see if that helps.
Also make sure whatever device you play on has the most current software version.