PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle Pal Attack decrease

Marjek123
11-10-15, 06:05 AM
I am on level 260. I just finished the Halloween challenge and noticed that my puzzle pal attacks have suddenly dropped from 400 to 238. Also my gem attacks have decreased to 94 but were previously over 150. Is this a glitch? Help!

[S8] Regina
11-10-15, 05:41 PM
I am on level 260. I just finished the Halloween challenge and noticed that my puzzle pal attacks have suddenly dropped from 400 to 238. Also my gem attacks have decreased to 94 but were previously over 150. Is this a glitch? Help!

Can you please let us know which Puzzle Pal you are referring to? If you have any questions about your account, please email support@storm8.com. Thank you!

Marjek123
11-10-15, 10:55 PM
Regina;1204282']Can you please let us know which Puzzle Pal you are referring to? If you have any questions about your account, please email support@storm8.com. Thank you!

I am talking about all of them. When you click on the level button in the top hand corner it comes up with your profile. Under there it says level up to get stronger, and then it has your puzzle pal attack strength and gem attack strength. It does not have a reference to specific pals. When a puzzle pal attacks it has always taken off this number of points during a battle with another creature. This has dropped considerably?

Marjek123
11-13-15, 11:30 PM
I am talking about all of them. When you click on the level button in the top hand corner it comes up with your profile. Under there it says level up to get stronger, and then it has your puzzle pal attack strength and gem attack strength. It does not have a reference to specific pals. When a puzzle pal attacks it has always taken off this number of points during a battle with another creature. This has dropped considerably?

Still awaiting reply.....

Marjek123
11-13-15, 11:31 PM
Still awaiting reply.....

stlgreg11
11-16-15, 03:32 PM
From what i see it is expected behavior.
Everyone got 400 point attacks in the halloween event.
When you go back to the level you were on you get the attack number of where you are that area.

I am in the 350s level wise land my attacks are in the 380 range.

Marjek123
11-17-15, 03:56 AM
From what i see it is expected behavior.
Everyone got 400 point attacks in the halloween event.
When you go back to the level you were on you get the attack number of where you are that area.

I am in the 350s level wise land my attacks are in the 380 range.

Thanks stlgreg, that makes sense. Thanks for replying.