PDA

View Full Version : Won't Load - Stuck at 80%

skreets
11-10-15, 04:09 AM
Haven't been able to open the game for most of the day. Have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times now but the counter gets stuck at 80% on the loading page. I left it for an hour and no change.

Anyone else having the same issue or can give meal me advices not a fix?

iOS 9.1

Rynetory2
11-10-15, 06:20 AM
Haven't been able to open the game for most of the day. Have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times now but the counter gets stuck at 80% on the loading page. I left it for an hour and no change.

Anyone else having the same issue or can give meal me advices not a fix?

iOS 9.1

I am able to open my game. Can you please..

1. Check and ensure your internet connection is good.
2. Force restart your device.
3. Start game and see if it works.

Added: Do check that your device has plenty of space.

deekathleen
11-10-15, 08:51 AM
I've had a couple neighbors say they tried the game out and said the same thing, glitchy, won't load, slow.

SparklyOctopus
11-10-15, 03:05 PM
Sorry to hear that! Could you try opening your account? We rearranged some chairs to see if that would fix the issue. Please let us know!

skreets
11-11-15, 01:16 AM
All good now! Thank you! Still slow to load, but at least I can play!

BellaRose0720
11-11-15, 12:06 PM
I am able to open my game. Can you please..

1. Check and ensure your internet connection is good.
2. Force restart your device.
3. Start game and see if it works.

Added: Do check that your device has plenty of space.

I have forced restart several times and deleted and reinstalled the app. I have tried deleting the app and then restarting. I've tried restarting and then deleting. Order does not matter. I am stuck at 80% trying to load....I've spent real money on this game too....any other suggestions? I'm not really sure what else to try...

I have sent a request to Storm8 support. Just waiting for reply.

kooky panda
11-11-15, 02:30 PM
I have forced restart several times and deleted and reinstalled the app. I have tried deleting the app and then restarting. I've tried restarting and then deleting. Order does not matter. I am stuck at 80% trying to load....I've spent real money on this game too....any other suggestions? I'm not really sure what else to try...

An agent will be able to check and hopefully get your game fixed.

mumumian
11-12-15, 06:17 AM
I am having the same problem with my game being stuck at 80% in the loading screen. I've tried all the methods mentioned above, but haven't found a fix. I'd sent a request to support on Monday and have only gotten the automated reply.

SparklyOctopus
11-12-15, 11:33 AM

Hey there! You should be able to get into your game. Please let us know if you're still unable to.

I am having the same problem with my game being stuck at 80% in the loading screen. I've tried all the methods mentioned above, but haven't found a fix. I'd sent a request to support on Monday and have only gotten the automated reply.

Sorry to hear that! We took a look at your account and was able to get into your game. Could you try force closing the game again and open to see if you're still stuck at 80%? Please let us know!

mumumian
11-12-15, 03:17 PM
Just got into the game and it's working fine so far. Thank you:)

mattresstown
11-13-15, 12:19 PM
Now I too am stuck at 80%. Tried all of the suggestions mentioned above but it looks like I'll have to wait for Storm8 to fix for me. Hope it doesn't take too long

SparklyOctopus
11-13-15, 03:42 PM
Now I too am stuck at 80%. Tried all of the suggestions mentioned above but it looks like I'll have to wait for Storm8 to fix for me. Hope it doesn't take too long

Sorry to hear that! Can you try opening the game again? We moved some stuff around so you should be able to get back into your game. :) Please let us know!

bastet4165
11-14-15, 02:46 AM
Hi there,

My game is stuck and won't load further than 80%. I was moving chairs around when it happened.
Can anyone help or tell me what is going on?
Thanks!

ID is bastet4165

RedStella13
11-14-15, 11:32 AM
I've been stuck at the same 80% loading since yesterday. I've forced quit, reinstalled, repeat. No luck.

It's gotten *really* frustrating.

ID RedStella13

emeraldwood
11-14-15, 12:58 PM
Hi...I'm having the same problem. I get to 80% and the game stops loading. I've uninstalled twice, and when I was able to get in the game, customers stood at the door but wouldn't come in. Also it says my pantry is full but it isn't, and I'm unable to rearrange/store items.

Do I need to contact customer support? Thanks!!

kooky panda
11-14-15, 02:17 PM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Nikospets
11-14-15, 02:20 PM
I am playing Bakery Story 2, it started crashing 2 days ago and then would only load to 80%. I've deleted and reinstalled, stut down iPad 2 numerous times and nothing has worked! Please help!

Rynetory2
11-15-15, 07:59 AM
I am playing Bakery Story 2, it started crashing 2 days ago and then would only load to 80%. I've deleted and reinstalled, stut down iPad 2 numerous times and nothing has worked! Please help!

Kitteh211
11-15-15, 08:21 AM
I'm stuck at 80% as well. Shut down game, deleted and reinstalled twice. It's still doing it.
Kitteh211

Kitteh211
11-15-15, 08:25 AM
I have done all of the above as well except submitting a ticket. Guessing by the number of people with this problem it could take awhile.

jimmeofdoom
11-17-15, 03:08 PM
3 of the last 4 nights when I open bakery story for the first time in the morning, the game loads to about 80% then quits with no message (back to my home page). When I re-open the app, it loads correctly but I get no coins for servings in the past 6-7 hours. It appears that no food is missing from my counters either, so I guess it's not a net-loss, just frustrating when I'm trying to save up coins to unlock new recipes and ingredients...

The 4th morning, I made sure that the app was closed out before I tried to open it, and it loaded correctly, so I think I just need to add that to my morning routine; close all before opening anything.

kooky panda
11-17-15, 03:33 PM

Nikospets
11-18-15, 08:12 AM
Sent email a few days ago, deleted game and reinstalled, still having loading problems. If the game decides to load the people can not get threw the door so they turn around and leave. I have tried moving things around but then the game crashes! Very frustrating!!!