PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy gold (empty page)

hiabarara
11-10-15, 01:28 AM
So Black Friday Sale is coming up and I have some money left on my Google Play account. I thought about buying gold on Black Friday and I wanted to see how this whole buying process would work, so I clicked on the gold button, but the page stays empty. When I click on the food or coins button it shows me the normal page and how much gold everything costs.

I play on a Kindle Fire HD. I tried to download the game from the Amazon store, but once it's downloaded it won't open the game. Because of that I downloaded the game from an app called 1Mobile Market which allows my game to be up to date with the newest Android version. So basically I play with an Android version on a Kindle Fire (hope this isn't too confusing).

I thought my device might be confused because of this whole thing, so I tried to buy gold on my phone (Android). Dragon Story crashes there nearly immediately, but I still managed to click the gold button. But it shows the same blank page as it does on my Tablet.

I tried it with the normal DS version and the Halloween version on both devices.

My question: Is there a fix for it?

Another question: Is it possible to somehow transfer gold to the game without opening the game or needing to click this gold button in-game?

Here's a picture of how it looks:

kooky panda
11-10-15, 10:43 AM
Storm 8 does not support third party markets like I mobile. The games are available to download from the Google Play Store, Amazon Appstore, and iTunes App Store.
Downloading from third parties may cause unpredictable issues with your game and S8 may not be able to offer support for these accounts.

Games downloaded from a third party source won't be able to make any purchases. You can only make purchases in the iOS, Android, or Amazon version of the games.

Thanks