PDA

View Full Version : Money?

clairedudeox
11-09-15, 12:22 PM
Hi, I'm currently on level 29 & I have a black dragon waiting to be put in its habitat but I haven't got enough money to buy a habitat yet I'm trying to save does anybody know how to make more money and fast?

MaribouMay
11-10-15, 10:55 PM
It is difficult in the beginning to have enough coins. It is just the way it is and I well remember how frustrating it is. Here are a few things I would suggest:
*Level up your dragons so they earn more coins. Yes this takes coins to buy food, but it pays off in the long run. Buy the quick growing foods (30 seconds and 3 minutes) whenever you can. They are relatively inexpensive and earn a lot of food for the coins.
*Collect from your habitats regularly. Once they reach the maximum amount they stop collecting coins.
*Not all habitats are created equally. Some have high coin capacities and are better in the long run even if they are more expensive.
*If you have extra clear space, buy inexpensive habitats like red and green and buy fire or forest dragons to fill them. Fire and forest are cheap to buy and feed plus they evolve quickly. You can sell them off, including the habitats if you wish, when you have other dragons to fill them. More habitats means more coins to be collected, especially if you can collect regularly.
*Collect from all habitats, even if they don't have a flag yet, before closing the game for a longer period of time like overnight or during a work day.
*Avoid keeping all your higher level dragons in the same habitat unless it is a high coin capacity habitat.
*Wait on dragons the require expensive habitats until you have a good base of earning dragons.
*Keep expanding. Yes, it takes money to expand and clear territory, but it allows you to have more habitats and dragons.

Hang in there, it does get easier. If you play long enough, you will wonder what you can do with all the coins you have. Most of all, have fun!