PDA

View Full Version : Jenny's General Store Stuck

belbar22
11-09-15, 12:20 PM
I am at the start of the game and the pop ups direct me to buy sugar and then tap on the close button. I try doing this and the close button disappears but the dialogue button saying let's head back to the bakery remains. I hav force closed and re downloaded the game several times and it keeps happening. Please help.

ktimothy4
11-09-15, 12:37 PM
No close button for me as well. Doesn't want to fix same thing every time I open the game.

SparklyOctopus
11-09-15, 02:07 PM
We're taking a look at this. :) Thanks!

belbar22
11-10-15, 03:27 PM
Still not working. Any news on when this will be fixed.

SparklyOctopus
11-10-15, 03:33 PM
Sorry! Our team is still looking into this. It seems like the issue is occurred because the storage is full. If you go through the tutorial again, tap on the top when it states that your Pantry is full. From there, you can delete Eggs. That should help you go through your tutorial. Please let us know if that helps.

belbar22
11-10-15, 04:25 PM
Sorry! Our team is still looking into this. It seems like the issue is occurred because the storage is full. If you go through the tutorial again, tap on the top when it states that your Pantry is full. From there, you can delete Eggs. That should help you go through your tutorial. Please let us know if that helps.

Yes it did. I didn't notice my storage was full. Thank you for your help.