PDA

View Full Version : Need a way to earn gems

ghjvcucjb
11-08-15, 11:38 PM
Lost all my gems that I started out with. Mainly from the ridiculously quick tap loss when gathering items. But several gem lost unknown. Now I'm at zero. If BS2 doesn't come up with a way to regularly earn gems, I'll have to stop playing soon due to not having enough building and expansion items needed and my storage getting full. I need the gems to supplement the lack of one or two needed supplies.

The developers need to provide a way to earn in game gems

Cyndra5780
11-09-15, 11:17 AM
Yes we need to earn gems by watching videos etc many to earn daily.

FrozenTurtle
11-09-15, 12:22 PM
Thanks for sharing this feedback! I'll let the team know you're interested in this feature.

janddolphins
11-19-15, 11:11 PM
I lost all my gems too by accidentally getting items too quickly. In the original versions we get gems for mastery levels, it would be nice to see that here as well potentially, Or else a rare drop from deliveries? So many different ways it could be incorporated. All the games have a slow but steady way to earn in game so I hope this will be the same

sally_brown
12-15-15, 07:29 PM
I lost all my gems too by accidentally getting items too quickly. In the original versions we get gems for mastery levels, it would be nice to see that here as well potentially, Or else a rare drop from deliveries? So many different ways it could be incorporated. All the games have a slow but steady way to earn in game so I hope this will be the sameI lost gems the same way once. It would be nice if deliveries dropped gems, and/or the characters who give coins/supplies. I feel like I did get a gem once from a delivery, though. So either I'm crazy, or they've implemented this.