PDA

View Full Version : Free gems went missing!!!

Unregistered
02-17-11, 08:28 PM
So I had 4 gems before the offer came of "download so and so" and earn 3 free gems! So of course I downloaded two games which brought me up to ten gems. A few hrs later i log on and how many gems do I have? ZERO!!! Where'd they go??? What a rip! Team lava pls fix this..my bakery name is cupquakery.

RiangRia
02-18-11, 07:24 AM
Me too... Didn't do anything but missing 13 gems. From 14 gems now have only 1 :( :(

Unregistered
02-20-11, 10:25 AM
I don't understand how the free gems with download of other games works. Downloaded all of them, received no free gems, and the popups in the game keep showing up. Storm ID is shua4444. I think i should have received 6 gems at 5 different games, so on rest story I should have received 30 gems, as well as on bakery story, etc. Any help on this would be great. Thanks!

Unregistered
02-20-11, 10:48 AM
With most free gem offers you need to open and play the downloaded game for a few minutes to get the gems offered. For me it took about 20 minutes for the gems to show up in my game. Some ppl have to restart there idevice to see them. Hope this helps :)

Unregistered
02-28-11, 01:48 AM
I'm new to this game and have also
downloaded additional games so I
can receive free gems. I've played
the games for a few hours and then
went back in to my bakery but had
not received my free gems. I tried
turning my phone on & off, played
the games again for an additional
hour and still nothing. It's been a
week & still waiting. The other free
gems I am not getting is when u
reach level 2 in baking experience
with most items. Not happy 
Please Help 

Unregistered
02-28-11, 01:56 AM
I've had the same problem and I can tell you, I've never received one free gem from dl any game from a TL pop-up.
I've played the games for 5 min or so and have waited and have not received anything. I wrote to customer support several times and never received a response other than their canned "we have received your email, blah,blah, blah.

I also just started playing Pocket Frogs by nimblebits and Tap Fish by gameview. On PF, the devs actually are on the site and they talk to you! That game hasn't cost me one cent. TF is a great game, you do have to spend money in the game, but at least they don't ***** you. Whenever I've dl a game from their site, I usually get the bonus.