PDA

View Full Version : Issue with to go orders

rpstew
11-08-15, 06:36 AM
I am able to fill the to go orders but when i click deliver nothing happens. I usually click deliver multiple times and then close the to go window. When i go back in to the togo screen the order is gone but I did not get a reward. I need a shopping basket to expand my fruit stand but thats the only way to get one. Please help!

tonyadjones
11-08-15, 12:23 PM
I am able to fill the to go orders but when i click deliver nothing happens. I usually click deliver multiple times and then close the to go window. When i go back in to the togo screen the order is gone but I did not get a reward. I need a shopping basket to expand my fruit stand but thats the only way to get one. Please help!

Same issue for me. Can't complete goal because deliveries won't work.

momwolf9
11-08-15, 03:02 PM
I have the same issue. Spent some serious time on completing to go order...deliver button did not work just closed the store and nothing happened. Completed orders just disappeared and reset the four hour timer. There is no way for me to get parts now. Ugh! No reward for all that work. Please fix!

FrozenTurtle
11-09-15, 06:17 PM
Are you guys still experiencing this issue? Can you take a screenshot of what your to-go orders page looks like? Thanks!

mygirldaisy
11-10-15, 08:38 AM
Having the same problem as others. TL owes multiple rewards because of this bug. Thanks

FrozenTurtle
11-10-15, 11:14 AM
Having the same problem as others. TL owes multiple rewards because of this bug. Thanks

Can you post a screenshot so we can see what the issue looks like? Thanks!

seesters
11-10-15, 02:58 PM
My to-go items are finished but they aren't accepted. It just keeps telling me to buy another counter.

mitsyb
11-10-15, 08:22 PM
Does anyone have any 'delivery' issues with this? I complet the orders, tap delivery and then it refreshes!! No box, no coins, no parts! So annoying....!!:mad:

kieranyeow
11-11-15, 12:52 AM
Same here ��

Keddy30103
11-11-15, 06:13 AM
My to-go items are finished but they aren't accepted. It just keeps telling me to buy another counter.

I discovered that to go orders only take a small portion of what you cooked. The rest goes on a counter for customers inside the bakery. You have to have an empty counter for that.

VanaCatu
11-11-15, 09:01 AM
yes, i found the same.
now to avoid this, when i have ready orders, i'm quitting the game, reload it and then only deliver.

but of course i hope our developers will fix it.

and i guess we sd move this topic to "bugs and issues" section.

Rynetory2
11-11-15, 09:13 AM
Does anyone have any 'delivery' issues with this? I complet the orders, tap delivery and then it refreshes!! No box, no coins, no parts! So annoying....!!:mad:

Did you leave your game running in the background for a while? Its best to fresh start the app whenever you want to play, especially after a long time. When you fresh start the game, you also avoid syn issues.

j2388
11-11-15, 09:15 AM
same here, and when i order ingredients they don't stock, just disappear!

FrozenTurtle
11-11-15, 11:46 AM
We're looking into this, but could use some help from you all. Do you know what actions you're doing immediately before this happens? Do you have any screenshot of the to-go screen when it's not accepting your taps? Please let us know, thanks!

FrozenTurtle
11-11-15, 11:56 AM
For anyone who experienced this issue, do you remember if you had recently leveled up before this issue occurred?

meme1098
11-12-15, 12:33 PM
All I'm getting for the last few days are coins! I've filled about 7 to go orders, some requiring extensive baking & ingredients, only to get 500 measly coins!!!

FrozenTurtle
11-12-15, 12:36 PM
All I'm getting for the last few days are coins! I've filled about 7 to go orders, some requiring extensive baking & ingredients, only to get 500 measly coins!!!

You'll get Coins most of the time. You only have a small chance to get Parts or Quick Serves.

meme1098
11-12-15, 02:12 PM
The first few levels, I got parts all the time. Maybe once every 4 or 5 to go orders were coins.
Now all I'm getting are coins! How is one supposed to progress in the game if the hardest orders to complete just give you coins???:confused: Seems useless to even do them then!

nmishii
11-12-15, 10:38 PM
I also could not send delivery orders. I had stuff baking for two orders, left the game without force closing, returned, collected the dishes I had baking, and tried to send the two orders. Neither would send. Note that many times before I left the game while stuff baked without force closing and there was no issue.

I didn't just reach a new level; that happened yesterday.

I hope this gets resolved and not blown off like so many other issues in all your games.

There's so many issues with this release. I'm done until issues are resolved.

generalmadness
11-14-15, 01:01 PM
This happens to me also. When I enter my game after a while away (likely running in background on my iPad), the first things I do are serve any food that is ready, then collect any gifts, then check if there is a deliverable to-go order. When I go to click the delivery button, it registers the click (darkens briefly) and nothing else happens. If I close the to-go window to look at something else in the restaurant, and then come back, it displays the new order counter. No gift, no nothing.

mygirldaisy
11-14-15, 01:32 PM
I have sent three screen shots to TeamLava regarding this bug. I have received a generic response each time

mygirldaisy
11-14-15, 01:34 PM
I have sent three screen shots to support without any resolution.

ghjvcucjb
11-14-15, 07:06 PM
We're looking into this, but could use some help from you all. Do you know what actions you're doing immediately before this happens? Do you have any screenshot of the to-go screen when it's not accepting your taps? Please let us know, thanks!

I posted some of this on the other thread but will add more info here since you asked.

I opened my game in the morning and collected from all my ovens. The check mark appeared above the to go orders. I clicked on it and hit collect. As I did this, the message that I leveled up to 17 appeared with the icons of what was now available. I clicked off of it and noticed that it still said to collect. I clicked on it again. It did nothing. I hit collect two more times for a total of four times and nothing. So I closed out of the to go orders. Went back in clicked collect and the whole thing reset to the wait clock. No coins, no parts, nothing. The next time, I clicked collect and nothing happened. Had to click it three or four times, then it blinked and the wait clock reset. Again, no coins, no parts, nothing. The third time was more like the first. I clicked several times, nothing, clicked out, there was still a check mark, went back in, screen blink and clock reset, nothing.

ETA: just did 2 to go orders and everything was normal. Will report back if the problem returns

pastelpatisserie
11-16-15, 03:46 PM
Yesterday I wasn't getting delivery prizes on either ipad3 or iPad Air. Today I am getting prizes on the iPad 3 but still nothing on ipadair.

sugerbabby2
11-17-15, 08:44 AM
When the orders are done I did not get a part it happened more than once. Please fix this

Alasala
11-17-15, 11:41 AM
I find the issue occurs when I have switched out to other games (generally all I play is Storm 8 stuff - Farm story 2, castle story etc)

The resolution I have found is to always do a force close and freshly load the game before collecting To Go orders. Slightly annoying, but less annoying that not getting the rewards.

jimmeofdoom
11-17-15, 03:03 PM
I find the issue occurs when I have switched out to other games (generally all I play is Storm 8 stuff - Farm story 2, castle story etc)

The resolution I have found is to always do a force close and freshly load the game before collecting To Go orders. Slightly annoying, but less annoying that not getting the rewards.

This has been the work-around for me as well.

bentleyboy01
11-19-15, 07:23 PM
Same for me, lost out a few times now and can't take a screen shot as once I press deliver how will I know if it will work or not, and as it doesn't give anything as a reward there's nothing to show

Stueeeee
11-23-15, 02:20 AM
Having this issue too. A screenshot won't help as it looks the same like I haven't tapped deliver when I have, then I press the X and go back in and it's as if it has gone through.

CammoAmmo
11-23-15, 05:33 PM
For me, it happened even when I did not leave the game at all, but had it running for a long time without force closing. I left my phone on with the game on-screen for about 5 minutes, came back to deliver an order, pressed it several times, and then force-closed and reopened to find that my order was gone and no reward was given.

kooky panda
11-23-15, 05:34 PM
For me, it happened even when I did not leave the game at all, but had it running for a long time without force closing. I left my phone on with the game on-screen for about 5 minutes, came back to deliver an order, pressed it several times, and then force-closed and reopened to find that my order was gone and no reward was given.
If you send an email to support@storm8.com they can tell you what reward you received.
This happened to me and I did actually get rewards but did not get the pop up.

kooky panda
12-09-15, 05:17 PM
This should now be fixed for both iOS and android games!
Thanks!

Stueeeee
12-10-15, 02:26 PM
This needs to be sorted out ASAP. I go to press Deliver and it doesn't do anything and the button goes completely unresponsive. Have to shut the game down and try again but then it's gone and I didn't get any reward!

Also when it does actually work I often get a Coin reward which is pointless. I do the deliveries as I want the rewards you can only get through them.

kooky panda
12-10-15, 02:32 PM
Sorry about that, android games were fixed, but for iOS games, you will need to update to version 1.4 to see the fix.
This update was just released today in iTunes.