PDA

View Full Version : Free gift videos disappeared

ecxtasy
11-08-15, 06:34 AM
Do we long long get the free gift videos? Mine disappeared and haven't had them for 2 days now.

FrozenTurtle
11-09-15, 12:07 PM
The feature is only available on iOS at this time. If you're switching between iOS and Android devices, you won't see it while on Android. If you're not seeing it on iOS, please let me know.

catfoodie
11-09-15, 01:11 PM
I'm just wondering what is free gift videos?

ecxtasy
11-09-15, 01:53 PM
I only play on ios as this game doesnt work on samsung edge plus. Yes they have disappeared. I mean the free gift videos still not back. And I still havenot heard back about my missing shovel since I emailed them.

FrozenTurtle
11-09-15, 04:02 PM
This should be fixed now, can you check your game now? Make sure you don't try accessing on the Android device.

ecxtasy
11-10-15, 03:13 AM
I got 1 video about 8 hours ago. It's seems the icon is being replaced with daily feature quest icon. This daily feature quest appeared icon appeared when videos disappeared.

I will wait and see if videos turn up again today.

ecxtasy
11-10-15, 03:14 AM
Also I deleted from Android as game doesnt work won't even open

wazka1
11-10-15, 04:58 AM
I have never had the free gift videos and I play on iOS :confused:

catfoodie
11-10-15, 09:21 AM
Me neither I had no idea this feature even exists…

MysticOrchid
11-10-15, 10:02 AM
RS2 on iOS has free gems to watch videos? Since when? I've never seen that in-game at all before

FrozenTurtle
11-10-15, 11:11 AM
I got 1 video about 8 hours ago. It's seems the icon is being replaced with daily feature quest icon. This daily feature quest appeared icon appeared when videos disappeared.

I will wait and see if videos turn up again today.

Thanks for sharing the info! If you don't mind, can you share a screenshot the next time you see a daily quest icon, but not the video reward icon?

Me neither I had no idea this feature even exists…

RS2 on iOS has free gems to watch videos? Since when? I've never seen that in-game at all before

This feature is not yet available to everyone yet. Sorry for any confusion!

ecxtasy
11-10-15, 02:00 PM

Hope this works.

The daily feature icon is there daily I don't even have the Facebook login icon for quick serves anymore either. But the free gift videos is normally where this icon is now. In dragon story the free gift video icon is on the left. But I'm this game it is on the right.

FrozenTurtle
11-10-15, 02:40 PM
Hmm, there shouldn't be any issue with this. It's possible you've hit the daily limit. Can you let me know if it shows up for you tomorrow?

ecxtasy
11-10-15, 02:49 PM
It has just shown up I have only watched 1 video in 3 days as it disappeared. I am going to watch now and see if it's working again.

ecxtasy
11-10-15, 02:56 PM

Ok it let me watch 1 video. Is that now the daily limit 1 video a day?

The rules of this game are always changing. They still haven't replaced the shovel that went missing from my toolbox either but were quick to take my cash for gems.

rmmorey
11-20-15, 12:48 PM
hi I can't get the free video on my ios I have contacted support about 5 times but still no working I uninstalled and re installed the game , but still nothing. I play castle story at least 3 times a day
Can you help me please

kooky panda
11-20-15, 04:16 PM
hi I can't get the free video on my ios I have contacted support about 5 times but still no working I uninstalled and re installed the game , but still nothing. I play castle story at least 3 times a day
Can you help me please
Not everyone will receive this feature right now.

jessicamle
11-23-15, 11:38 AM
I haven't seen the free Video for 5 days ever since the cruise event started. So on the right hand side, I have 3 icons: cruise event and 2 value pack purchases ( the white gift boxes). Usually it's only 1. Anyone else has the same issue?

kooky panda
11-23-15, 11:50 AM
I haven't seen the free Video for 5 days ever since the cruise event started. So on the right hand side, I have 3 icons: cruise event and 2 value pack purchases ( the white gift boxes). Usually it's only 1. Anyone else has the same issue?
What are the two value packs?

I still have my TV Icon and Juice Jam daily quest Icon.

jessicamle
11-23-15, 01:27 PM
One of the value pack expired and now I can see the video again. Thanks

catfoodie
11-23-15, 01:40 PM
So when this option would be available to everyone? I can see the videos in fs2 but not rs2. Kind of unfair that some people get gems every day and some people don't:/

kooky panda
11-23-15, 03:25 PM
One of the value pack expired and now I can see the video again. ThanksOhh good!
If this happens again, please let me know.

Kirrawynne
11-23-15, 04:20 PM
So when this option would be available to everyone? I can see the videos in fs2 but not rs2. Kind of unfair that some people get gems every day and some people don't:/

I get it in Castle Story 2, which is just as well considering I logged onto my game and *POOF* 250 gone for no reason and have yet to hear back from customer service. Not that they will give them back anyways because somehow it'll be my fault.

I also have NEVER seen gems for this game go on sale. I've been playing for about eight months and not a single sale on gems.

So some people get free gems AND gem sales while others get nothing? Yeah, seems really fair to me. <rolls eyes>

ecxtasy
11-23-15, 06:34 PM
I believe that this feature was removed because I bought gems as that is the only reason when I think about it that they have now disappeared.

I bought the first starter pack and then the same day no more free gift videos just stupid daily feature icon. Will know for next time.

catfoodie
11-23-15, 06:37 PM
I believe that this feature was removed because I bought gems as that is the only reason when I think about it that they have now disappeared.

I bought the first starter pack and then the same day no more free gift videos just stupid daily feature icon. Will know for next time.
Jessicample just said today that those videos are back for her, that's why I'm wondering why it's working in this weird way that only certain people get them!

KadeeDid
11-23-15, 07:01 PM

Same here. No free video offers.

wazka1
11-24-15, 06:27 AM
Same here. No free video offers.

Doesn't really seem fair that some are getting free gems and others are not ��

ecxtasy
11-24-15, 07:01 PM
It doesn't give free gems. Well not for me just quick serves. And it's for a beta thing on some ios.

chrissydid
11-25-15, 07:02 PM
I sometimes get a video/gift icon-- no more than one every few days. It has only ever given a single quick serve in this game.
It doesn't give free gems. Well not for me just quick serves. And it's for a beta thing on some ios.

ecxtasy
11-26-15, 03:19 PM
I sometimes get a video/gift icon-- no more than one every few days. It has only ever given a single quick serve in this game.

I must be normal then. I used to get it daily but since I bought gems it has become like yours. Maybe 1 a week

kgp70282
12-01-15, 07:21 PM
Have never seen free gift button...