PDA

View Full Version : Goals without foreseeable end...

raaver
11-08-15, 05:41 AM
Hey all,

As since a week or so, I've gotten the infamous "sister sister" goal. I've read it'll take a lot of time to complete.
800 fertilizer, give or take...

To add to that goal, I have the "a little persuasion", which needs the same stuff. Also read up on that.
200 fertilizer, give of take...

The "stable stables" quest needs 25 fertilizes PER grooming mitt, and 50 mitts are needed to complete that quest. So 1250 fertilizer for that...

I have 2 horses, 1 sheep, 5 cows and piggleworths penn as my fertilizer sources. Anyone have an idea on how to increase my amount of fertilizer? More animals means less buildings to attend...

Rob

Wonkaland99
11-08-15, 08:00 AM
You need to decide on your priorities. Do you want your realm looking good, or do you want to give yourself the best chance of achieving your goals? You need ten times the number of animals, plus loads of crops for the monster hunt. There are probably a lot of buildings you don't need out all the time.
Also you need a lot of patience!

dingaling1977
11-08-15, 08:43 AM
I had loads of animals and 2 level 5 conservatories. Sister sister took forever but I kept it bumbling along in the background.

ShibuyaCloth
11-08-15, 09:07 AM
Sinister Sister does not need fertilizer, but truckloads of Glimmer Parts to generate dark Seeds for the trade. The best is to plant Fedora Blossoms. They also spawn skunks useful for the Hunter Event. Draw back 2 days grow time.

AnniePMH
11-08-15, 09:38 AM
Sinister Sister does not need fertilizer, but truckloads of Glimmer Parts to generate dark Seeds for the trade. The best is to plant Fedora Blossoms. They also spawn skunks useful for the Hunter Event. Draw back 2 days grow time.

Well, 4 fertilizer to grow a dark plant...:rolleyes::)

BahSunFarms
11-08-15, 09:46 AM
Fertilizer from level 5 horse track and Sir Daisy as well.

ShibuyaCloth
11-08-15, 09:53 AM
Well, 4 fertilizer to grow a dark plant...:rolleyes::)

Right! But as I lost my Fortune, I mainly generate plants though mass Blossoms cultures. My left over fertilizer is used to grow... faerie seeds :). But yeap, I totally forgot about the dark seeds growth. Need to make some up date in my knowledge base.

raaver
11-08-15, 10:59 AM
Seems like I'm doing fine then... 99 fellora blossom for months and an occasional weird flower/plant... ;)

Rob

jessiefromshimerville
11-08-15, 11:00 AM
I bought 6 conservatories for this event to boost my chances of fertilizer

mikado86
11-08-15, 02:27 PM
You just have to stop caring. Prioritize timed quests. Youll get them done eventually. I finished sister sister ages ago and mow i got like 70 bellanova inscriptions

roguebee
11-08-15, 04:44 PM
You just have to stop caring. Prioritize timed quests. Youll get them done eventually. I finished sister sister ages ago and mow i got like 70 bellanova inscriptions

70? I'm impressed. I've only got 38 in storage.

EsmeW2
11-08-15, 06:15 PM
I've been doing Sister Sister for more than a month and I'm not even half way there yet. Maybe by Xmas if I'm lucky. If I maxxed out on plots growing Fellora plants I could speed it up a bit I think I'd rather keep it going in the background while I get on with other goals so that I don't get too obsessed with it because it is a monster of a task!

And i might make one extra inscription after I've done it all to keep in the inventory, but never 70 or even 38.

mehershey
11-08-15, 08:29 PM
It took me almost exactly 4 months to finish Sister Sister. I had enough dark plants saved up at the start to do a couple of trades right away, and then it was just an exercise in patience. And I didn't have a lot of other goals at the same time. You will get there - it just takes time.

ladyperidot
11-09-15, 04:49 AM
It took me almost exactly 4 months to finish Sister Sister. I had enough dark plants saved up at the start to do a couple of trades right away, and then it was just an exercise in patience. And I didn't have a lot of other goals at the same time. You will get there - it just takes time.

I agree. I just finished. It takes time. It overlapped other goals and events for me so I worked on it when I wasn't doing anything else.

Korlcek
11-09-15, 05:33 AM
When goal is completed, does trade still drop inscriptions?

BuddyB111
11-09-15, 06:13 AM

I agree. I'm doing Sister Sister and Blythewood now which I know will take ages, but what made me change my attitude was when I got to the stage where I can't expand any part of my Kingdom without at least 3 expansion permits. All the areas available for expansion are paid for in lanterns and coins, but I feel like I will be trading for permits until I retire! :D

roguebee
11-09-15, 07:56 AM
When goal is completed, does trade still drop inscriptions?

Yes, it does.

meme1098
11-09-15, 10:33 AM
You also still get glimmer shards & fragments so once you are maxed, you can continue to craft the inscriptions.

Korlcek
11-09-15, 11:28 PM
You also still get glimmer shards & fragments so once you are maxed, you can continue to craft the inscriptions.
Thanks, now I can finish the goal and continue to hoard :)

mikado86
11-10-15, 02:52 AM
70? I'm impressed. I've only got 38 in storage.

ok I kinda lied, after checking, I only have 53, but still yeah, theres not much point rushing it when theres no reward or follow up quest

ShibuyaCloth
11-10-15, 09:09 AM
The only reward getting more inscriptions is:
+ you get a trade ticket of each trade
+ you get the satisfaction that you have some spare inscriptions in case of

I have currently 72 inscriptions. My u-goal is to have 100 of them.

raaver
11-10-15, 11:48 AM
I made 6 trades to get Bells for the wedding carriage. No bells seen as of yet. I do have the other 3 required materials this much, I can build 2 carriages....

Rob