Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Yellow, green and red
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 13
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 600*

As the days grow shorter and the nights longer, young Falling Leaf Dragons can be seen playing in the early twilight. From tag in the Pumpwing patches to games of hide and seek among trees covered in autumn leaves, they make the most of the new season.

lauraleighashby
11-08-15, 03:35 PM
Will try for this dragon...love the egg. Not holding out much hope though. My luck with breeding limited time dragons is about zilch. First fail breeding now...lol.

DeeDe99
11-08-15, 04:53 PM
Will try for this dragon...love the egg. Not holding out much hope though. My luck with breeding limited time dragons is about zilch. First fail breeding now...lol.

My luck started well, but lately? Like you, zilch. I am SO over Island and Coral fails. I think I'll go back to trying for Angel.

lorentw
11-09-15, 05:00 AM
I managed to get one on my 2nd account my main island is fruitful city though

belarica
11-09-15, 06:47 AM
My hubs got it, I'm still trying :p

Mythdefied
11-10-15, 04:48 PM
I remember when this first came out and I blew 500 gold speed breeding. Heck with it, I just payed the gold straight out this time.

amerirish
11-11-15, 09:25 AM
Just got it with Fire & Fairytale :D

ndtrance
11-11-15, 09:44 AM
Just got it with Fire & Fairytale :D

I may give this a try. I've made many attempts for this since it was re-released and no luck. I keep getting Scorpion as my super rare. Got a Quetzal too.

belarica
11-11-15, 10:22 AM
My baby account just got it using pi?ata x water

amerirish
11-11-15, 12:17 PM
I may give this a try. I've made many attempts for this since it was re-released and no luck. I keep getting Scorpion as my super rare. Got a Quetzal too.

Good luck, I hope it works for you too. I was shocked because I always run out of time on these limited guys :)

ndtrance
11-11-15, 01:56 PM

So I tried Fairytale and Fire and got a 23:59 timer. I got really excited, then really confused lol. It's Red Queen. I'd completely forgotten about her despite having traded one in the other day lol. There's always tomorrow.

rasike
11-11-15, 03:28 PM
I tried combos Eagle/Mythic/Fireflower x Jewelry 6 times and got Life, Mythic, Fruitful, Explorer and Firestorm. Then I tried Autumn x Pinata and got 25 hours on the second attempt. It must be Falling Leaf!

Natasha_07
11-12-15, 11:32 AM
I tried for this dam thing and still no luck getting it, another limited that will be gone. So much dragons and not much time to breed them, it sucks!
I sure do hope we get a Christmas world event, and a few old holiday dragons return end of this month so that we can have enough time to breed them.

lenasdinner
11-12-15, 12:39 PM
I've got mine Falling Leaf Dragon days ago....Druid + Red first try!

irishbaker3
11-13-15, 12:30 PM
Darn it I tried the whole time it was available with no luck... wooont wooont :(

ndtrance
11-13-15, 01:01 PM
Darn it I tried the whole time it was available with no luck... wooont wooont :(

I couldn't get this one either. I did pick up Fireflower and Pterodactyl in the process so not a total loss.