PDA

View Full Version : Solution to Android troll traders?

MsMelanieMonster
11-07-15, 07:51 PM
As an Android player, I am constantly short on shield tokens and staff tokens but maxed out on swords while waiting for enough to trade. My last gold coin was earned from doing the silver hunter trade so I could get 1 more staff token and complete the trade 2 months later from shield gifts.
Can S8 create a trade for just sword tokens that would be similar to the bronze hunter trade? A trade that would require 25 or 30 sword tokens would be an opportunity for more shield & staff tokens for Android players. Just a thought. Anyone else have a similar situation with being maxed out on swords while waiting for shields?

Wonkaland99
11-08-15, 01:39 AM
Excellent suggestion! I made the mistake of doing a bronze (novice) trade back at the beginning of season 1 so I am in the same situation as you. I am still getting golems, which helps the shields, but swords are always above 90 and in danger of being wasted.

BuddyB111
11-08-15, 05:41 AM
I agree too. Excellent suggestion. :cool:

ndtrance
11-08-15, 07:25 AM
As an Android player, I am constantly short on shield tokens and staff tokens but maxed out on swords while waiting for enough to trade. My last gold coin was earned from doing the silver hunter trade so I could get 1 more staff token and complete the trade 2 months later from shield gifts.
Can S8 create a trade for just sword tokens that would be similar to the bronze hunter trade? A trade that would require 25 or 30 sword tokens would be an opportunity for more shield & staff tokens for Android players. Just a thought. Anyone else have a similar situation with being maxed out on swords while waiting for shields?

This is a huge problem for me. It's hard enough getting enough staff tokens but shield tokens stress me out since we need so many of them. Even with the reduced amounts needed in the new trades the problem still exists. I'm way past the glimmergate line so I only get dire boars, fangbeasts and skunkupines. This is just so annoying and frustrating. Having another trade will ameliorate the problem.

anurulz
11-08-15, 07:58 AM
Skunkupines give only shields..cud attempt to spawn more of them to equalize the sword to shield ratio..

MsMelanieMonster
11-08-15, 10:50 AM
Skunkupines give only shields..cud attempt to spawn more of them to equalize the sword to shield ratio..

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, collecting all those crops and only getting 2-3 shields can be a lot of energy. The true issue is all the sword tokens wasted. GL with the trade. :)

jptheripper
11-08-15, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, collecting all those crops and only getting 2-3 shields can be a lot of energy. The true issue is all the sword tokens wasted. GL with the trade. :)

where are you getting the swords?

I am constantly maxed on staffs, frequently on shields, and have 0 swords

BuddyB111
11-09-15, 06:02 AM
I was maxed out on swords before this season started, so that helped me get 3 coins. Then I ran low on staffs and can't seem to trigger anything to get more. A trade of swords would help me.

FinsFabulousFoods
11-10-15, 12:50 PM
Agree entirely. On android and am currently maxed on sword tokens, and have been for all 3 events. Probably lost dozens of them by now.

FinsFabulousFoods
11-10-15, 12:55 PM
Edit - Whoops, this was supposed to be a reply to jptheripper.

That is weird. You only ever get 1 staff token to every 5 or 6 shield tokens, and at least 2 or so sword tokens. Being maxed on sword tokens happens because of novice trade and lack of shield tokens to android players. Not sure how it is possible to be maxed on staff tokens. Are you sure you are'talking mixing them up? You get 1 staff token for ****ing a boar. You get 1 shield token per swing on any monster, and 1 or 2 sword for ****ing wolves and boars.

burritosprings
11-10-15, 04:43 PM
Since I have both a droid and ios device.. switch to IOS on droid account and **** the 2 bad boys and cash in tokens.

MsMelanieMonster
11-13-15, 07:39 AM
where are you getting the swords?

I am constantly maxed on staffs, frequently on shields, and have 0 swords

I get sword tokens from the fang beasts; which pop up a lot because I'm working on Sister Sister and need the fertilizer from the cows.
Staff tokens only come from boars...