PDA

View Full Version : Heads up is really needed.

TimeForACuppaTea
11-07-15, 11:42 AM
Ok, I'm seriously starting to hate this game. I just leveled up to level 13 which unlocked a second fancy oven that costs a whopping 19000 coins :eek:! And at the same time I unlocked the new recipe Honey lemon tea. I thought this was fine until I paid to unlock and buy the honey then get the needed lemons and sugar to make the tea only to get a popup telling me I don't have enough money to make it. Cause it costs a whopping 12500 coins to unlock to new recipe:eek::eek::eek:. This is seriously insane.

1. large price items needs to be spaced out better rather than hitting us with them all at once. I can't afford even one of these yet, let alone both. Or reduce the prices on stuff like this. They are too high.
2. You should really indicate how much it costs to unlock a new recipe BEFORE I buy the ingredients and now have them taking up space in my already too small storage. Now I either have to struggle until I make enough money to make the recipe or trash the honey I just paid to unlock and buy. A total waste of money that could have been used to help pay for unlocking the recipe.
3. the prices to unlock new recipes are utterly ridiculous. I can't afford to buy any decorative items or anything "fun" cause all my money is having to go towards making food. This makes for no fun, only work. I won't keep playing a game that doesn't allow me to actually do any of the fun stuff.

MysticOrchid
11-07-15, 11:56 AM
It's just like the original Bakery Story. It was difficult to level up super fast, unless you played every minute (literally). You start out with 20 free gems, and when you sign into a Facebook account you get another 20. So I just used 40 gems to get coins and it really helped me. Now I have everything unlocked and I'm at level 14 and get around 1k coins an hour with what I have cooked.

It comes down what your play style is to get more coins.

TimeForACuppaTea
11-07-15, 12:24 PM
I have over 11000 coins so I thought I was golden. Based on how much it cost to unlock the last recipe I thought I had enough. I've been playing pretty much non stop. I play RS and BS and RS2 so I know what it takes to get started. I've also played or still playing Fashion Story, Farm Story, Farm Story 2, Castle Story, and many other TL games. I'm very familiar with how their games work. They made this game ridiculously difficult. I love a decent challenge, but make it too challenging and it's not any fun. I don't enjoy a game that's nothing but one struggle after another.

And I should not need to use gems to make the game functional. I've always only used gems to buy special holiday decorations and I don't plan to change that. The game should not require anyone to use gems to make it playable.

I have 10 counters full of food. So I'm making as much money as it is possible to make. When I woke up this morning I still had 7 counters with food left, so I have a load of food. If I'm struggling I know others are too.

Zalix03
11-12-15, 12:23 AM
It seems this game is really difficult to play unless you are planning on spending loads of money. I'm on level 13 and I am in a situation where I cannot expand nor buy ingredients. The take out order process does not give me what I need to expand in the cafe or expand in the pantry. It's very frustrating, to not be able to work through the game without spending cash money on gems. I am in a situation where I have stuff locked up in my pantry that I can not use. How am I to continue the game?

Maja_Madagaskar
11-12-15, 06:12 AM
Okay! for Bakery Story 2
+ is very simply
+ is in your language!?
+ really nice customers
~I want the gold for (DragonStory) ~wait for level 16
-Level 14 is boring - must wait and no action
!!!!!!!!!
Okay!? -I wait for more "actions?" -I hope for this game!
????????
#nice gages #flying food #zombie/ghost/customer #twins/clons/same Look or Dress
#######
I wait for next gages!?
+boy with cap or hat....

Maja_Madagaskar
11-12-15, 05:20 PM
No touch the craftmann - depot overfull - restart -2 liams -restart - only 1 liams -sit down and wait for - next day or restart? -don't go away! - I have self-service - i don't need the treasurer - i put the girl with table in the box - She wait and boring - The Treasurer sleep - NO PROBLEMS I HAVE FLYING FOOD! - I want to sale "Cafe to go"! - I am crazy? - thanksletters (~22) depot by food / milk and sugar?
- Why i have no office or put them in box? - /// The food inspector - **** me for this? -or deleted my lizens and money? - no angry - is only a game -uninstall the game - is not really ;-) -change for opportunities....