PDA

View Full Version : Cabbage Hut as a Goal

SamsHappyMom
11-07-15, 10:50 AM
How do we get on the quest to the goal of getting the cabbage hut?

burritosprings
11-07-15, 10:55 AM
Its not a Goal or Quest. Just an item in the Market for 450 gems. Not sure if its limited by level. And its iOS only.

mina_32
11-07-15, 11:21 AM
^ it's a goal too, It's in the market.

SamsHappyMom
11-07-15, 11:58 AM
^ it's a goal too, It's in the market.

Yes, I went to buy it and when I clicked on 'featured' it shows it as locked by goal. Does anyone know the quest we gave to do to earn it as a goal?

Korlcek
11-07-15, 12:06 PM
The goal did not appear yet, I'm guessing it will be activated later. I have a feeling it will cost us gold tokens.

Gardienn
11-26-15, 10:48 PM
Just looking at the cabbage hut, wondering if I should buy it with the current sale, but see it as a goal and am wondering if it will become unlockable without gems later on. Hmmmm

SpiritWind00
11-27-15, 12:04 AM
Just looking at the cabbage hut, wondering if I should buy it with the current sale, but see it as a goal and am wondering if it will become unlockable without gems later on. Hmmmm
No, it will always be a gem item. It won't be unlocked by a goal. sorry!

LillieNomi
11-27-15, 05:26 AM

Please excuse me for asking, but are you sure? Because in my market there are two of them, one to be purchased with gems and the other locked by goal. Doesn't that mean that there's a quest coming up to get it?

ktorewqas
11-27-15, 05:55 AM
Please excuse me for asking, but are you sure? Because in my market there are two of them, one to be purchased with gems and the other locked by goal. Doesn't that mean that there's a quest coming up to get it?
I'd love to know it too. If it's an error to show up as a goal, I think I might grab it when it's on sale. Thank you :)

LillieNomi
11-27-15, 05:57 AM
I know that when the Hut first came out as a weekly update it was also kind of a Goal similar to Ivy's Bakery Goal some time back. I was going for it but then realised that I hadn't the gems for it....

After that it was only a gem purchase in my market. But then a few weeks ago (I think it was around the time with the second monster hunt) that second tab in the market with the "locked by goal" mark appeared magically. First it was under "Featured" but now it's just sitting there under "Buildings"...

LillieNomi
11-27-15, 06:01 AM
I'd love to know it too. If it's an error to show up as a goal, I think I might grab it when it's on sale. Thank you :)

I hear you! Argh, just spent some gems on the sale for other items because I was so sure about it to be a goal in the near future... Now I don't have enough left to buy the hut... 😢

ktorewqas
11-27-15, 07:38 AM
I hear you! Argh, just spent some gems on the sale for other items because I was so sure about it to be a goal in the near future... Now I don't have enough left to buy the hut... ��I just bought the hut:D it does not matter if it's an error, I will have fun to throw some cabbages ;)

Seriously700
11-27-15, 08:23 AM
I really wish they would modify how the hut/tent work. I don't think it makes sense that those that don't spend gems get 3 cabbages a day for the little freebies, which once in a while are pretty decent, while gem payers don't.

I think the hut would get so many more buyers if it stored the daily hut cabbage, and even stored leftover purchased cabbages. Then the tent could give the 3 daily cabbages (no accumulating) which could be used for random throwing on days you don't want the prize. When you want the prize, clicking on the plus cabbage button could bring up a pop-up asking whether you'd like to purchase cabbages with gems or collect from your hut storage.

PrincessCupOButter
11-27-15, 08:36 AM
I really wish they would modify how the hut/tent work. I don't think it makes sense that those that don't spend gems get 3 cabbages a day for the little freebies, which once in a while are pretty decent, while gem payers don't.

I think the hut would get so many more buyers if it stored the daily hut cabbage, and even stored leftover purchased cabbages. Then the tent could give the 3 daily cabbages (no accumulating) which could be used for random throwing on days you don't want the prize. When you want the prize, clicking on the plus cabbage button could bring up a pop-up asking whether you'd like to purchase cabbages with gems or collect from your hut storage.

Yes please!!! Or at the very least, have the hut occasionally drop an extra cabbage or two as a rare drop. I don't see why hut owners are being penalized for actually purchasing the hut. :(

I bought the hut when I thought it was part of a goal. (I REALLY need to work on that patience thing.) And the part I miss most is being able to go over the storage limit on the little prizes I used to collect spending my 3 free cabbages a day. Those helped a lot on the mystery table wheat and corn requirements!!
(And on second thought, I guess it's not good for the game economy for us to get those little extras. :D)

Ps. The hut reappeared in my market a while back showing locked by goal. (It had completely disappeared after I bought it.) It's odd that they would add it back that way if they have no intention of re-releasing it as a goal in the future.

vednir
11-27-15, 08:44 AM
I think the goal is probably there for some coding obscurity and either cannot be removed without affecting players that already have the hut. Or they simply don't have enough programming time to remove it. In any case the hut is gem only and if you want it, now's a good time to buy one.

gwood143
11-28-15, 08:49 PM
Where do the rotten cabbages go? I never have more than the original daily 3. Shouldn't they add up in the Barron's tent?

SpiritWind00
11-28-15, 09:42 PM
Where do the rotten cabbages go? I never have more than the original daily 3. Shouldn't they add up in the Barron's tent?

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1070491&viewfull=1#post1070491
Cabbages accumulate in the Barons Tent, not in inventory. 3 is the max unless you have the Cabbage Hut. This link has more info.

liliputlane
11-29-15, 04:42 AM
I purchased the Cabbage Hut..After collecting there are no cabbages showing in Barons Tent only the three we get each day. Anyone else have this issue? I restarted my game a few times..

stargaze91
11-29-15, 07:18 AM
I purchased the Cabbage Hut..After collecting there are no cabbages showing in Barons Tent only the three we get each day. Anyone else have this issue? I restarted my game a few times..

Did you collect from the hut after the daily 3 free cabbages regenerate? If you had collected it before , that is , when the tent shows zero cabbages, you would have got only 2 of the 3 free cabbages ..no of free cabbages are
3 - if you have none in the tent,
2 - if you have 1 accumulated cabbage either bought or collected from hut,
1- if you have 2 accumulated cabbages as above
Free cabbages stop generating if you have more than 3 cabbages in tent

Gardienn
11-29-15, 03:14 PM
Did you collect from the hut after the daily 3 free cabbages regenerate? If you had collected it before , that is , when the tent shows zero cabbages, you would have got only 2 of the 3 free cabbages ..no of free cabbages are
3 - if you have none in the tent,
2 - if you have 1 accumulated cabbage either bought or collected from hut,
1- if you have 2 accumulated cabbages as above
Free cabbages stop generating if you have more than 3 cabbages in tent

So what you're saying is, if you get the cabbage hut, use your three free cabbages first and then collect from the hut for three more to try to get a lucky shot at getting all all six items in a 24-hour period?

Hut cabbages won't accumulate, do I have that right?

meme1098
11-29-15, 04:28 PM
So what you're saying is, if you get the cabbage hut, use your three free cabbages first and then collect from the hut for three more to try to get a lucky shot at getting all all six items in a 24-hour period?

Hut cabbages won't accumulate, do I have that right?

You can accumulate the cabbages you collect everyday if you don't use the 3 free on the first day.

Start with your 3 free. Don't use them.

Now collect from your cabbage hut. You should have 4 now. Don't use them.

The next day collect from the cabbage hut gain. You should now have 5. Don't use them.

Continue each day collecting from the cabbage hut without using any until you have the amount you want or need to hit all 25 spots.

Gardienn
11-30-15, 07:25 PM
You can accumulate the cabbages you collect everyday if you don't use the 3 free on the first day.

Start with your 3 free. Don't use them.

Now collect from your cabbage hut. You should have 4 now. Don't use them.

The next day collect from the cabbage hut gain. You should now have 5. Don't use them.

Continue each day collecting from the cabbage hut without using any until you have the amount you want or need to hit all 25 spots.

Now that makes the hut much more worth it. Thanks! :)

meme1098
11-30-15, 09:47 PM
Now that makes the hut much more worth it. Thanks! :)

You're welcome. Good luck!

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-04-15, 09:27 AM
SW ~ Mind checking with S8 about this? My baby account also has it in the market twice, for gems & locked by goal. And my main account still has the one locked by goal, too (I purchased the gem-Hut).
Both have been like that at least a couple of weeks now...

Maybe a future Monster Season will have it added to the Trade Wagon as an option to purchase for gold Troll Tokens, in addition to the Cooking Camp?

rulerofjennyville
12-13-15, 01:34 AM
SW ~ Mind checking with S8 about this? My baby account also has it in the market twice, for gems & locked by goal. And my main account still has the one locked by goal, too (I purchased the gem-Hut).
Both have been like that at least a couple of weeks now...

Maybe a future Monster Season will have it added to the Trade Wagon as an option to purchase for gold Troll Tokens, in addition to the Cooking Camp?
I have that in my market right now as well. And I never purchased the gem hut.