PDA

View Full Version : stuck on full storage

Hollie1922
11-07-15, 09:06 AM
I am full on storage but cannot make anything cos I havent got enough of certain ingredients but I cannot buy any ingredients cos my storage is full???

bexiboo2
11-07-15, 10:14 AM
If your storage is full and you've not got enough ingredients for any recipe, then unfortunately the only option will be to delete some items you don't need to make space.

Click on the pantry and then you can click on a red cross to delete items. Please note this will delete all of the item you've clicked the cross for, ie all eggs or all sugar etc. (It's not like in RS2 where you can select how many eggs to delete etc).

Until you can expand your storage a few times it's best to be frugal when buying stock, and only get what you need. Good luck!

hushkat
11-07-15, 11:17 AM
I'm stuck with this too, the lumberjack came in my shop and dropped 25 thank you notes all at once! Now my pantry is over stocked by 20 items and I can't do anything! I hate to delete them as they are so hard to come by but this has basically crippled me.

Gabrielle7777
11-09-15, 10:02 AM
I am having a similar problem. Liam the handyman keeps dropping thank you notes and they are filling up my pantry. However, I am not getting any blueprints to expand the bakery or shopping baskets to expand the capacity of the merchant buildings. Therefore, I am unable to expand anything and unable to use any of the thank you notes. Is my only option to use gems for items needed for expansions and delete all my thank you notes in order to increase pantry storage?????

Gabrielle7777
11-09-15, 10:52 AM
I am having a similar problem. Liam the handyman keeps dropping thank you notes and they are filling up my pantry. However, I am not getting any blueprints to expand the bakery or shopping baskets to expand the capacity of the merchant buildings. Therefore, I am unable to expand anything and unable to use any of the thank you notes. Is my only option to use gems for items needed for expansions and delete all my thank you notes in order to increase pantry storage?????

I just checked my game and I have no ability to delete any items in my pantry. There is no symbol with which to do so. I tried tapping on the item I wished to delete in hopes that would pop up a delete symbol but I was merely informed of the source of that item.

kooky panda
11-09-15, 11:02 AM
I just checked my game and I have no ability to delete any items in my pantry. There is no symbol with which to do so. I tried tapping on the item I wished to delete in hopes that would pop up a delete symbol but I was merely informed of the source of that item.
You cannot delete items from your pantry until you are FULL. Then when you try to add something you will see the option to delete some items.
The feedback to allow us to delete items before we are full, has been passed on.

FrozenTurtle
11-09-15, 07:04 PM
You can actually manage your Pantry when you reach 90% capacity. When you open it, you should see X's that allow you discard all of a particular item.