PDA

View Full Version : Game is "forgetting" my keys

stlgreg11
11-07-15, 08:27 AM
Since have updated the game for the halloween event I have experienced several issues.

First one, a couple of times I have made past a level only to come back later and find myself back where i was before i played earlier. However any changes to my pals is still there. All of the keys that i have learned are also gone.
For instance, this morning i got past level 21 on my first try of the day ... yea! use up all my lives on level 22. Earn one life back, come back to play again and I am on level 21 again with the pals I was using on 22.

other times, i have eraned two keys on a level , play the next one and it will remember where i am but the keys are gone,

I figure i have lost between 5 and 7 keys.

The game will not connect to facebook. I have not changed my pwd any time recent.
During game play there is a lag and I have to wait for the gems to fall after an explosion. Dont know if that is by design or not.

I did try playing on my iphone the other day, I usually play on the ipad, anytime my pal was to inflict damage the game would lock up. That would be why i dont play on my iphone but the delay mentioned above still happens on my new iphone.

has not been a good update

Game id: ulovemonkeys

stlgreg11
11-07-15, 09:12 AM
So i thought ok i will try 21 again, got past it ... bam!
put back to 22, set it up with the pals i wanted, got past it! two wins in a row.
the game put me back at 21 AGAIN
couldnt even go to 23.

[S8] Regina
11-09-15, 05:31 PM
Sorry to hear about that!

Sounds like you experienced a sync error. When you start a session, make sure you have force closed since your previous session and that you have a stable internet connection. If you continue to experience these errors, please email support@storm8.com so they can take a look at your account. Thank you!