PDA

View Full Version : Try before you buy

bexiboo2
11-07-15, 03:03 AM
Please could you make some changes so we can see what items look like in our bakery before buying.

In BS and RS2 if you click an item from the shop and then click once to place it you see how the item looks in the bakery, and then click again to buy it.

In BS2 once you click an item into the bakery it is bought. I find this particularly frustrating with wallpaper and flooring so far, this will increase when I've got more money and want to change the tables and add other decorations.

Thank you TL for releasing this new game, I really am enjoying it. I hope you'll listen to the feedback and make a few tweaks to make the game even better!!

lauraleighashby
11-07-15, 12:33 PM
Please...I have now bought wallpapers and floor tiles when I was just trying to see how they looked.

Alyja1990
11-20-15, 10:15 PM
I agree this feature should be added. Also, a way to sell items which have been purchased. I don't need to keep the extra floor and wall tiles, etc. and would prefer to have the extra coins!

kooky panda
11-21-15, 12:30 PM
I tried a few decorations and I can preview them first. The floor tiles and walls are different as your say so I will send this feedback over .

If you have found a specific decoration that will not allow you to preview, please let me know the name of the item.

Thanks!

kooky panda
11-23-15, 03:05 PM
Please could you make some changes so we can see what items look like in our bakery before buying.

In BS and RS2 if you click an item from the shop and then click once to place it you see how the item looks in the bakery, and then click again to buy it.

In BS2 once you click an item into the bakery it is bought. I find this particularly frustrating with wallpaper and flooring so far, this will increase when I've got more money and want to change the tables and add other decorations.

Thank you TL for releasing this new game, I really am enjoying it. I hope you'll listen to the feedback and make a few tweaks to make the game even better!!

Can list any of the decorations that you cannot preview before buying?

Thanks!